The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #7199
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1155
    Quote Originally Posted by ManDog420  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?585159-Hennessyroze

    Definitely belongs here. She doesn't advertise but I found her on whisper a while back and saw her recently. She's cute but not as cute as her pics. BBFS CIP on the menu though.
    Rate? MSOG? Incall our outcall? Seedy motel? Details please.

  2. #7198

    Hennessy Roze

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?585159-Hennessyroze

    Definitely belongs here. She doesn't advertise but I found her on whisper a while back and saw her recently. She's cute but not as cute as her pics. BBFS CIP on the menu though.

  3. #7197

    Kate Charisma

    Quote Originally Posted by Thucydides2000  [View Original Post]
    Back in the day. LOL.

    Nice chick. Super thin / petite, but had her chemical issues; especially later in her career.

    But tight, clean (In my experience) and slam dunk cip every time.

    I wonder what happened to her?
    That little dumpster fire scratched the spontaneous semi-public insemination fetish that quiet and reserved me never knew about.

    Only met up with her once. Neither of us had an incall, so at her recommendation I picked her up and we drove a few blocks to a nearby adult store with booths, another first for me. We filtered in separately and met back up at the booth where she had me get comfortable while she picked out a video, turned around and dropped to her knees, quickly getting to work with her mouth. It didn't take long, not only was she passing the oral exam, but I realized that she had picked out a creampie compilation. After what couldn't have been a minute, she stood back up, peeled her panties down from under her miniskirt and nonchalantly asked if I had a condom. I just shook my head, surprised as so far she had been fully prepared for this visit.

    "Good," she said, flipping her butt around before slowly and deliberately sitting down on my lap. "I don't want to miss any of this. " I didn't know if she was talking about the remainder of the video she had picked out or the load she had been coaxing out of my balls, but she certainly caught it all. We hung out and chatted a bit while the video ended before she dislodged herself and briefly dropped back to her knees, cleaning me up with her mouth. I don't remember where her panties went, but I'm pretty sure she wasn't wearing them while we walked back out through the adult store, my eyes glued to the inside of her thighs, slick and shiny.

    Outside we talked about meeting up again and scratching our mutual kinks before she walked home. But after my drive home, cooler heads prevailed. This was probably 2/3 to 3/4 of the way through her TNA career, and the signs were definitely showing, pretty certain this was my first testing scare as well.

    Agreed, nice, cute, good sense of humor, generally fun and spontaneous. I hoped she lived happily ever after, but the pragmatist in me doubts it.

  4. #7196

    Didn't realize this person wasn't confirmed here

    But give Aria a shot. She's YMMV but was open when I saw her awhile back.

  5. #7195
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    I don't have any UTRs but I'll send you a list of ones I like and have posted about.
    Mind sending me the list as well?

  6. #7194

    Cute little thing unreal rates

    I got a sexy young girl who is down for the get down. YMMV of course but I managed to get bb from her. Message me for her number.

  7. #7193
    Quote Originally Posted by MilkyTears213  [View Original Post]
    Kinda sad. Now that I have you here wrap send me your utr massage places! I have been hunting for the whole day today for new spots and its been dreadful:
    I don't have any UTRs but I'll send you a list of ones I like and have posted about.

  8. #7192

    Kate Charisma

    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    I've seen two girls that were associated with Jessie. Got BBFS from both. I wanted to repeat with both but it wasn't the best idea either time. In calls were a mess and the whole situation was sketchy as hell but the thrill got the better of me. I don't remember one of them but the other was Kate charisma.
    Back in the day. LOL.

    Nice chick. Super thin / petite, but had her chemical issues; especially later in her career.

    But tight, clean (In my experience) and slam dunk cip every time.

    I wonder what happened to her?

  9. #7191
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Similar post from same person in the Seattle section, from one year ago:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...304&viewfull=1#post5898304.
    Kinda sad. Now that I have you here wrap send me your utr massage places! I have been hunting for the whole day today for new spots and its been dreadful:

  10. #7190
    Quote Originally Posted by MilkyTears213  [View Original Post]
    Cassie I know its you. But seriously just update the pics and be truthful to what you look like currently. Its ok people will still see you just don't catfish.
    Similar post from same person in the Seattle section, from one year ago:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...304&viewfull=1#post5898304.

  11. #7189
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    Busted. And she deleted the original post.
    Like she was a damn fine time 2/3 years back. Sucks to see them burn out and stop taking cate of themselves.

  12. #7188

    Hahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by MilkyTears213  [View Original Post]
    Cassie I know its you. But seriously just update the pics and be truthful to what you look like currently. Its ok people will still see you just don't catfish.
    Busted. And she deleted the original post.

  13. #7187
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbl245  [View Original Post]
    I saw her yesterday, and many times in the past. She's great.

    Idk why people labeled her as big. She has a nice fat ass and.


    Huge fake tits, but no way is she over 150. Bbj Greek mish doggy cof.

    I have never had any issues with her.
    Cassie I know its you. But seriously just update the pics and be truthful to what you look like currently. Its ok people will still see you just don't catfish.

  14. 06-13-23 19:41


  15. #7186

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by WilsonPdx  [View Original Post]
    If the latina's name was Maria, that was Jessie's daughter LOL. Not sure if she was really Jess' daughter, but that's what they said. Years ago I fucked Maria once (cfs) but didn't include Jess as I thought she was unattractive.
    That's her. Not actually her daughter. She calls all the younger girls she has duos with "daughter. ".

  16. #7185

    Kaitlyn

    Do a search on here for Kaitlyn, there's a few reports, though not recent. Looks like she likely belongs here. I don't have any first hand knowledge.

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandIllusions  [View Original Post]
    She has a lot of reviews and her add suggest that she belongs her I've txt her and she kinda scatted around the question all her reviews are good but I'm going to have to get a room and want to make sure it's worth my time and $$. Any help would be great.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...627/5039677577

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape