Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 422 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 322 372 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 472 522 922 1422 ... LastLast
Results 6,316 to 6,330 of 33201
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26886

    Anna

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/140086764

    Used to go by tootie if I remember correctly.

    Anyways communication was great set time got there waited maybe 5 min if that was given room came up. Dropped the hhr donation off came the clothes after a little chit chat. She is a cool chick. Looks like her pics is pretty imo tight little spinner boddy with a small perky set of tits. BBBJ was amazing grade A enthusiastic. Moved on to the FS missionary again very enthusiastic didn't shy away from a hard pounding. Had trouble going in the bag this time went back to BBBJ where she again enthusiasticly got after it she can throat 9 in which is hard to find took every drop in her mouth like a good girl. Went a little over time chit chatted a bit more then went on my way will definently repeat. Plus she is a little bit cheaper than many of the girls I've seen.

  2. #26885

    Kay

    Thanks guys, the info is much appreciated.

  3. #26884
    Quote Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure that's kaylakay (not sure on spelling). Never seen her, but reports on the cinci boards will tell you all you need to know. Ghosts people, bad at communication, but if you can get to see her it's a fun time.
    It is Kay. Her communication has improved and she is trying to be more professional overall. Has childcare issues which can mess up appointments. She is trying to be more UTR.

    Cute and does put forth a good experience when you do see her.

    The good dr.

  4. #26883
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleep25  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know about this one? Says her name is Kay.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/849071060720
    Pretty sure that's kaylakay (not sure on spelling). Never seen her, but reports on the cinci boards will tell you all you need to know. Ghosts people, bad at communication, but if you can get to see her it's a fun time.

  5. #26882

    Kay

    Anyone know about this one? Says her name is Kay.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/849071060720
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kay.jpg‎  

  6. #26881
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb714  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on Netty?

    I can't seem to find anything.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/139992782
    Post 8845 in streetwalkers.

  7. #26880

    Flipped Her Wig.

    She sure does wear a lot of different wigs in her photos. Central Parkway motel is one step down from a trailer park on SR12X. Keep looking, you will thank me later.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb714  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on Netty?

    I can't seem to find anything.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/139992782

  8. #26879

    Joy / Jordyn duo

    Quote Originally Posted by HonestAbe3  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity I tried this duo. Joy is cute and did decent BBBJ, but will only do doggie. Jordyn's BBJ was poor, as was her attitude. I was pleased they managed to make the duo happen, but it was mediocre.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/139193985

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/139723969
    Did they play together?

  9. #26878
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb714  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on Netty?

    I can't seem to find anything.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/139992782
    Central parkway is all you should need.

  10. #26877

    Netty

    Does anyone have any info on Netty?

    I can't seem to find anything.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/139992782

  11. #26876
    Quote Originally Posted by CooperTown  [View Original Post]
    I met someone on SDM and have been routinely seeing her. She's available if you want digits. She's 32, very submissive, and open to submissive kinks.

    Pros: Genuine, wants to please, clean, good body (on the thin side), open-minded, can bring a girl with her, negotiable on price, sweet, open to GFE, seems trustworthy.

    Cons: Doesn't enjoy BJ although she'll try, doesn't look near as good as her pics (they're recent and it's her but she clearly uses a good filter), has had some troubles in life, not super responsive all the time, lives pretty far out there, incredibly late by 1-3 hours sometimes so its hard to have an exact time, although she means well I think.

    PM for details.
    I PM you for details.

  12. #26875

    Joy and Jordyn duo

    Out of curiosity I tried this duo. Joy is cute and did decent BBBJ, but will only do doggie. Jordyn's BBJ was poor, as was her attitude. I was pleased they managed to make the duo happen, but it was mediocre.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/139193985

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/139723969

  13. #26874

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by ChubLover  [View Original Post]
    Any legitimate BBWs in the area that are hygienically healthy and respond quickly? I don't care about race at all, just looking for some chubby lovin.
    Mandy is a good one. Known her for a few years. Massive tits and good BBBJ and loves to fuck. Outcall only for the most part. Low volume and rarely posts. Just put one up today.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/139828379

  14. #26873

    Midgets

    Any one every got with a midget, I'm in search of one help. Me out.

  15. #26872
    Quote Originally Posted by DgiFridays  [View Original Post]
    Great provider. Had a fantastic time with her, but I had to be patient; she had some issues with a housemate. Once that was cleared out, I had one of the most amazing dreams. Definitely recommend.
    Post been removed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape