Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 423 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 323 373 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 473 523 923 1423 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,345 of 33199
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26869

    Bbw

    Any legitimate BBWs in the area that are hygienically healthy and respond quickly? I don't care about race at all, just looking for some chubby lovin.

  2. #26868

    Abby Dabby Doo, where are you?

    You may be waiting a while to see "Abby". She is in a Northern KY hoosegow.

    Quote Originally Posted by FMichaels4533  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Abby in Erlanger. I'd like to see her, she's gt a rockin' body. She's been posting for a while with no reports. Makes me a bit cautious.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/138134832#.

  3. #26867

    Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by FMichaels4533  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Abby in Erlanger. I'd like to see her, she's gt a rockin' body. She's been posting for a while with no reports. Makes me a bit cautious.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/138134832#.
    Yes I have seen her a few times in the past. Good service but on the pricey side. I only dropped her because she kept blowing up my phone asking for me to send her more money to the point it pissed me off.

  4. #26866

    Abby

    Has anyone seen Abby in Erlanger. I'd like to see her, she's gt a rockin' body. She's been posting for a while with no reports. Makes me a bit cautious.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/138134832#.

  5. #26865

    Holly

    Does anyone know what happened to Holly off Westwood Northern Blvd? Her real name. Had Illness.

  6. #26864

    Lady Shay

    Quote Originally Posted by DiverManAk  [View Original Post]
    Had another visit with this nice old reliable provider. She's at a temporary hotel incall location north side on north side of cincinnati which is nice and convenient. Still at the same phone number as always. So I check with her and try to see her every 6-12 months.

    She still has a nice tight body. Provides great services for a reasonable donation. All the acronyms are available.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...w/886862216738
    Still has good body. Great l BBBJWS Saw her a couple years back with oxygen tanks around. It was someone she was taking car of.

    She was a lot of fun. She Had velvet Raynes massage table.

    May see her! Thanks.

    Lambert75.

  7. #26863

    Nevermind LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    JoJo is cool. Yes very flakey. Fat ass gives a good BJ. Nice pussy lips. I think she will do just about anything you want. $$0 hr with mpops.

    Scarab31 Any additional details you mind sharing? What 'spooked' you? I talked to her yesterday and damn near had her OC to me but then your post 'spooked' me. LOL.
    Disregard my last post. I thought you were asking me why I got spooked. LOL.

  8. #26862

    Read a few posts down

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    JoJo is cool. Yes very flakey. Fat ass gives a good BJ. Nice pussy lips. I think she will do just about anything you want. $$0 hr with mpops.

    Scarab31 Any additional details you mind sharing? What 'spooked' you? I talked to her yesterday and damn near had her OC to me but then your post 'spooked' me. LOL.
    Jojo didn't do anything to spook me. If you read my post, its what another dude said about him thinking that getting with jojo felt like a sting so he backed out.

  9. #26861

    JoJo

    JoJo is cool. Yes very flakey. Fat ass gives a good BJ. Nice pussy lips. I think she will do just about anything you want. $$0 hr with mpops.

    Scarab31 Any additional details you mind sharing? What 'spooked' you? I talked to her yesterday and damn near had her OC to me but then your post 'spooked' me. LOL.

  10. #26860

    Jordyn

    Had a hr date with Jordyn today. She was ready on time. Very pretty girl, yes very thin. Gives a good BJ and FS is just as good also. I personally like thin women so she was exactly what I was looking for. Hr date with mpops $$0 https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/139193985.

  11. #26859

    Typical scam

    Quote Originally Posted by MateoRo  [View Original Post]
    There were some red flags with her. I got out of there, seemed like a sting.

    .
    • ok some deposit required for appoientment sur.

    4:22 PM.

    • nothing in advance.

    4:22 PM.

    • Since you are new to me, I take $40 in advance before work and take the rest at the end of work.

    4:23 PM.

    • nothing in advance. I'm prepared to waste my time which is worth several multiples of yours, only to get stiffed. I'm not paying for the privilege of being stiffed.

    5:02 PM.

    • I have no time for games or to try and cheat people I wouldn't risk a bad name on my business for deposit money when I could make more long term.

    5:03 PM.

    • no time for games here either.

    5:03 PM.

    • I accept $20 deposit for security reasons before my address for my safety from police.

    5:04 PM.

    • don't bid against yourself; it only confirms you're a scam.

  12. #26858

    JoJo

    Quote Originally Posted by MateoRo  [View Original Post]
    There were some red flags with her. I got out of there, seemed like a sting..
    Any additional details you mind sharing? What 'spooked' you? I talked to her yesterday and damn near had her OC to me but then your post 'spooked' me. LOL.

  13. #26857

    Kaylaakay

    Not much to add then has already been said Got a chance to hangout finally our schedules were tough to sync above average rates but clean private residence on east side of town safe quiet neighborhood she likes to laugh and have a good time.

  14. #26856

    Lady Shay

    Had another visit with this nice old reliable provider. She's at a temporary hotel incall location north side on north side of cincinnati which is nice and convenient. Still at the same phone number as always. So I check with her and try to see her every 6-12 months.

    She still has a nice tight body. Provides great services for a reasonable donation. All the acronyms are available.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...w/886862216738

  15. #26855
    There were some red flags with her. I got out of there, seemed like a sting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarab31  [View Original Post]
    Weeeeellll, how it go? I've Been talking to her for an outcall but haven't decided yet.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape