Thread: BB'ing in the IE
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 868
-
06-16-23 12:30 #358Senior Member

Posts: 135How was it?
Originally Posted by Enigma24
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-23 19:29 #357Regular Member

Posts: 10Wish I saw this sooner before booking with her.
Originally Posted by RichNHood
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-23 02:40 #356Senior Member

Posts: 394Any pics of the redhead? And if you don't mind sharing contact info.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
Mad.
-
06-15-23 01:54 #355Senior Member

Posts: 184Does she have her own ad / number? Karla still won't hook me up with her friends even when she out of town.
Originally Posted by Thor1212
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 14:50 #354Senior Member

Posts: 68Cholas
What a read! So lucky and super envious of you. Cholas are my jam! So hard to find one. 19, neck tats and large tits. Lottery winner right there!
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 09:53 #353Senior Member

Posts: 1388Alani is one of my many go-to BBFS girls in the IE in 2022 and beginning of this year, last date was in March 2023. Then she just disappeared and no longer answering tests. Best guess would be replicating another clone right now. She is a total freak in the bedroom and loves to role play any fetish and would even dress up for the occasion. Her incall in the IE unfortunately low star roach motels. One of them is near Holt and the parking was so small if you drove a full sized vehicle it won't fit, because the spaces are designed for Mazda Miatas LOL. So I parked across the street and walked, which is what I normally do anyway. I never actually park in the hotels. I arrive early and scope out the entire terrain, then parked at a fast food place nearby and just walk to the hotels.
Originally Posted by RichNHood
[View Original Post]
Speaking of tight spaces, damn this girl's pussy is like a vise grip. Gets really wet too when she sucks your dick. She loves videos and not camera-shy. I am guessing she will be back next year once the replication is over. I just love barebacking white chicks with that Suicide Girl Gothic vibe! She also hooked me up with a few of het hit friends. I hooked up with a 19 yo chola with neck tats and large tits, and an 18 yo girl with red hair.
-
06-13-23 19:59 #352Senior Member

Posts: 137Jayda on listcrawler
She works with Karla. No Greek though. Works weekend next to Ontario airport.
Originally Posted by FrankSmith666
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 16:21 #351Senior Member

Posts: 135Staying in the IE for the weekend
Hello all,
I'll be staying in the ie this weekend. Looking for recommendations on any Ebony providers that offer BBFS / Bb Greek. Thanks in advance.
-
06-12-23 12:42 #350Senior Member

Posts: 184Oh yeah I stayed away. Also it was confirmed that this provider IS a trans.
Originally Posted by AlwaySprowling
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-23 20:07 #349Senior Member

Posts: 41Find something better
I just can't get pass that alien look! And she openly advertises bb (which is okay as far as it goes in moderation), but she's on the sites 24/7 like the granny in Riverside who advertises bare for all three holes and posts videos of her dog krapping everywhere. To each his own, but I'll pass. Anyway there's some weird vibe about her (even in her videos) that I just can't get over. And from the videos "he" or "she" seems overly mechanical. There's better fish out there to be had.
Originally Posted by RichNHood
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-23 13:16 #348Senior Member

Posts: 47Looks like she raised her prices. 5/ hr on tryst.
Originally Posted by SoXal
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-23 12:23 #347Senior Member

Posts: 86Super nice
It's not often I say this but she actually looks better than her pics, especially if you're into pawg's. Totally GFE, she has a. Very unique way of greeting you, DM if you want because not sure I want to put it out there lmao, but her screening is nothing crazy, she'll just want a pic of you when you get there. Very passionate and obliging.
Originally Posted by Thor1212
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-23 15:29 #346Senior Member

Posts: 184Karla's friends
I saw Karla way back but noticed lately she been having other girls with her. I been having trouble setting up a meeting when she actively has another friend but I finally did with her friend "Sarah". A young fit and cute latina chick. She was very shy and timid. Almost to an uncomfortable level and laid down like a fish. But that extremely tight kitty that could bare fit two fingers let alone some above average meat made up for it.
Originally Posted by ItsJay17
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 20:49 #345Senior Member

Posts: 30Any of you guys know
Any of you know a girl that does anal with bb?
-
04-24-23 10:04 #344Senior Member

Posts: 47She's definitely on my list. She's returned a couple of my texts but not consistently. I'm hoping to see her soon.
Originally Posted by Thor1212
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






