Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 10604
-
06-13-23 15:35 #7184Senior Member

Posts: 764I saw her once
At shitty motel on Sandy. She had a big Bush, which wasn't bad. But after I fucked her I left ASAP. She was pretty gross. It was covered. I wouldn't have put my cock in her stank hole bare.
Originally Posted by WilsonPdx
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 15:24 #7183Senior Member

Posts: 71Yes, Helluvawmn is Jessie.
Originally Posted by Zippy69
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 15:19 #7182Senior Member

Posts: 764Jessie?
Was that Helluvawoman?
Originally Posted by WilsonPdx
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 14:52 #7181Senior Member

Posts: 287It is True
It is totally her daughter and could not get BBFS from her either. They tried to get me to do a duo with them but I figured if I could not get BBFS from either of them solo then it was pointless to even bother attempting on the hope.
Originally Posted by WilsonPdx
[View Original Post]
Stay safe & happy hunting.
BBHunter.
-
06-13-23 14:49 #7180Senior Member

Posts: 71If the latina's name was Maria, that was Jessie's daughter LOL. Not sure if she was really Jess' daughter, but that's what they said. Years ago I fucked Maria once (cfs) but didn't include Jess as I thought she was unattractive.
Originally Posted by JJohnJack
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 13:36 #7179Senior Member

Posts: 287Kaitlyn Is A Go
I would see her a ton more if she had an incall. On one of my visits to PDX I had to stay overnight, she came and completely rocked my world. Don't think no was in her vocabulary when I saw her late last year. Not sure about greek but BBBJ & BBFS to completion was had with msogs. Her kissing was okay but don't think she is a fan. I don't smoke but she just did not appear to be in it, however as always YMMV. Overall thought her attitude was fantastic and anytime you can CIP and have her suck your dick afterwards is always a great time!
Originally Posted by GrandIllusions
[View Original Post]
Stay safe & happy hunting!
BBHunter.
-
06-13-23 11:36 #7178Senior Member

Posts: 229Has anyone seen her
She has a lot of reviews and her add suggest that she belongs her I've txt her and she kinda scatted around the question all her reviews are good but I'm going to have to get a room and want to make sure it's worth my time and $$. Any help would be great.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...627/5039677577
-
06-13-23 11:36 #7177Senior Member

Posts: 237Another Jessie Girl
I used to see a Latina girl who used to do duos with Jessie. She was on TNA years ago, maybe 19-20 yo. Saw her a good 1/2 dozen times. I heard she got pregnant and moved to Utah. Smoking hot, GFE: daty, BBBJ, and cim, but never asked about BBFS. 2. 0 - 2. 5 per hour. Man, those were the days! I still think about her! Jessie sometimes would come into the room when I was getting dressed and tried to get me to do a duo with them. I had no interest because I thought Jessie was kinda nasty even then.
Originally Posted by Samadams17
[View Original Post]
Anyway guys, don't contact Kiara if you don't want to. Less road wear for me to deal with. Peace ☮65039;.
-
06-12-23 16:47 #7176Senior Member

Posts: 442I've seen two girls that were associated with Jessie. Got BBFS from both. I wanted to repeat with both but it wasn't the best idea either time. In calls were a mess and the whole situation was sketchy as hell but the thrill got the better of me. I don't remember one of them but the other was kate charisma.
Originally Posted by BBHunter425
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 13:42 #7175Senior Member

Posts: 287Not Good
If she is doing duos with Jessie that is not a good thing. I have seen Jessie and her service is pathetic know from experience. If she is going to take Jessie's lead don't expect BBFS service to last.
Originally Posted by Pounce
[View Original Post]
Stay safe & happy hunting!
BBHunter.
-
06-12-23 08:57 #7174Senior Member

Posts: 237Kiara
She wasn't flakey with me, but only been with her once. $2. 2 for bb 20 minutes.
Originally Posted by GrandIllusions
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 02:19 #7173Senior Member

Posts: 442I haven't. I think I was the first to confirm her here years ago at a more favorable rate than what she advertises now tho.
Originally Posted by NoDrama0330
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 00:13 #7172Senior Member

Posts: 156Did you read up on her?
Originally Posted by Samadams17
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 23:27 #7171Senior Member

Posts: 442Cassie69
Saw her post that she's here til weds. Just FYI.
-
06-11-23 22:22 #7170Senior Member

Posts: 156And she's flakey. Surprise. I think she will accept the highest of what she can get and if it does not work she doesn't care about it or who it's with.
Originally Posted by Pounce
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






