The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10515

    Buying Japanese Condoms in Manhattan

    I want thin JP rubber to fuck all this tight JP pussy flooding the city. Actually last too long when going raw (strange problem). Anyone know of a store in Manhattan that sells Okamoto 001 Large condoms (or even other thin JP brands) in Manhattan? Thanks bros!

  2. #10514

    Apple at SL. OMG

    Saw Apple last night and still can't wipe the shitty grin off my face. She's incredibly hot and tiny with an amazing attitude and desire to please. She will be here 2 more days including today.

    Looks: 10/10.

    Attitude 10/10.

    BJ: 7/10.

    FS: 10/10.

    All natural body. Tight abs, perky little b cups.

  3. #10513
    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    It seems Carry and Cherry have expanded their menus from their SL days although their menu may be for select clients. NYAF website or Twitter does not explicitly state services but for example, everyone knows Helen does BBFS and Greek.
    I don't understand how Cherry can do Greek. Did something change with her? I haven't seen her since SL.

    She is the only girl I ever let get in my ass. And well, that is one and done with me. I saw her a lot back in the day.

  4. #10512

    Carry and Cherry Expanded Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyJohn  [View Original Post]
    As all the reviews suggested it was crazy action border like disturbing and I loved every moment of it. I come here a lot but the meet and greet with these two was off the charts and I could've been done in the first 8 minutes if it wasn't for the fact that I just wanted to see what else they're capable of.

    I went for the covered Greek option right off the start so they can work it into the hh session.

    The beauty here is that I didn't have to worry about anything. They did it all in coordinated chaos.

    Carry took over the shirt session with her little spinner body and perky top, 69 with her was a pleasure too bad we had cut it shorty due to time, we even skipped the shower.

    I liked cherry's bbj better because it was nice to see her sister push her head as deep as she possibly could in my hard cock that I could barely see throughout the session. The gagging sounds were a very nice to listen to as well.

    The sisters covered me up and I didn't even notice then it was carry who just fucked me senselessly like her life depended on that, well it kinda was because cherry was choking her a bit and biting her nipples. Looking at the mirror at It was like a scene from a fucking movie.

    Cherry was next. We did a quick doggy and them carry directed my cock to her sisters ass for Greek to end the session with a filled bag.

    I learned a few things today:

    A hh is really not enough for a double with these two.

    You really have to come prepared for this type of session. Someone described it like a hurricane and it pretty much it. It's very intense very quickly.

    I'd probably won't repeat a double like that but I highly recommend it as a bucket list check.
    It seems Carry and Cherry have expanded their menus from their SL days although their menu may be for select clients. NYAF website or Twitter does not explicitly state services but for example, everyone knows Helen does BBFS and Greek.

  5. #10511

    Cherry & Carry

    As all the reviews suggested it was crazy action border like disturbing and I loved every moment of it. I come here a lot but the meet and greet with these two was off the charts and I could've been done in the first 8 minutes if it wasn't for the fact that I just wanted to see what else they're capable of.

    I went for the covered Greek option right off the start so they can work it into the hh session.

    The beauty here is that I didn't have to worry about anything. They did it all in coordinated chaos.

    Carry took over the shirt session with her little spinner body and perky top, 69 with her was a pleasure too bad we had cut it shorty due to time, we even skipped the shower.

    I liked cherry's bbj better because it was nice to see her sister push her head as deep as she possibly could in my hard cock that I could barely see throughout the session. The gagging sounds were a very nice to listen to as well.

    The sisters covered me up and I didn't even notice then it was carry who just fucked me senselessly like her life depended on that, well it kinda was because cherry was choking her a bit and biting her nipples. Looking at the mirror at It was like a scene from a fucking movie.

    Cherry was next. We did a quick doggy and them carry directed my cock to her sisters ass for Greek to end the session with a filled bag.

    I learned a few things today:

    A hh is really not enough for a double with these two.

    You really have to come prepared for this type of session. Someone described it like a hurricane and it pretty much it. It's very intense very quickly.

    I'd probably won't repeat a double like that but I highly recommend it as a bucket list check.

  6. #10510
    Quote Originally Posted by BangoBongo  [View Original Post]
    Do you know if she is returning by any chance?
    Short tour to earn some quick cash for her vacation. She said she's going to Miami next week with her girlfriends and possibly travel some more so working for the week was for quick cash. I do have more information but I shouldn't share them.

  7. #10509
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyNerdX  [View Original Post]
    Early bird gets the worm haha. She's probably going to get trained on since tomorrow is her last day, told me she's leaving Thursday.
    Do you know if she is returning by any chance?

  8. #10508
    Quote Originally Posted by JavLuvr  [View Original Post]
    I don't give a shit about the blowie LOL. It's just part of the warm up routine. We are not paying $400 H for good blowjobs, but for tight young beautiful pussies to fuck.
    A good BJ is nice but yeah, I don't care much about a BJ and really don't care for DT as every time a good DT girl tries to DT me she ends up scraping me. Except Sally. I don't even care about service. As long as they are hot and I can fuck them well.

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanLar  [View Original Post]
    Wow -- can't be saying anything bad here. You will get commented back like you are just dead wrong bud after spending your hard earn money!. <insert smiley face>
    Or someone who fucked the same girl is giving their opinion. She sucked my dick and I've broken girls and not a tooth in sight on the BJ. Shouldn't we try to get the most opinions?

    The other part I am being realistic. The girls all use lube. Well, with me at least.

  9. #10507
    Quote Originally Posted by BangoBongo  [View Original Post]
    Man, you guys are fiends. Only day available for me to see Apple is today and she is all booked up!
    Early bird gets the worm haha. She's probably going to get trained on since tomorrow is her last day, told me she's leaving Thursday.

  10. #10506

    Apple SL

    Man, you guys are fiends. Only day available for me to see Apple is today and she is all booked up!

  11. #10505

    Thoughts on the BJ

    Quote Originally Posted by JavLuvr  [View Original Post]
    I don't give a shit about the blowie LOL. It's just part of the warm up routine. We are not paying $400 H for good blowjobs, but for tight young beautiful pussies to fuck.
    I am sure we would appreciate the BJ a lot more if we did not have readily available pussy LOL.

  12. #10504

    Erin Pleasure Palace

    Erin's a ultimate girlfriend She is so sweet in the way she was with me. I really forgot I was with a provider. There is nothing mechanical, everything feels right and good. It starts with a shy girl feeling before we got to know each other then the sweet kissing starts in the shower, giving me true girlfriend vibes as our lips lock and saliva exchanged.

    Her body is amazing with great tits and ass instead of scrawnny little no ass Asian girls. She's responsive and loves DATY where I spent a lot of time licking her up and playing with her pretty little bald pussy.

    Once I was hard as a rock she gave me a great BBBJ with edging that I almost blew it but I chill down a bit and slapped on the cover where we went around the world with missionary, cowgirl (amazing tits play here) and she knows how to squeezes down her pussy on my cock while she is rocking back and forth. Fucking amazing control and just always smiling.

    She can take a good pounding in doggy and no complaints as I spent a lot of time banging away until I blew my big load in the bag. I can see why she's got a ton of good reviews on another site now. Just an ultimate provider of GFE.

  13. #10503

    Thoughts on the BJ

    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    Her BJ is actually pretty good. They all use lube. I've had girls multiple times and sometimes they use it and sometimes they don't. I don't think you should take it personal if she uses lube. She used a good amount of lube on me because she had to fit my dick in her. But it seems like she went above and beyond and actually gave you more time.
    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    Unlike real world girls, I dispense with the foreplay to get them wet. No BJ. Some DFK and sometimes a touch of lube or spit and I am in their pussy within 5 minutes. I am more GFE no pounding so they get wetter along the way. Too wet is too slippery for me. I am CIP and BJ doesn't do it for me and I have visited the best BJ girls LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyNerdX  [View Original Post]
    Oh I didn't mean the lube in a bad way I was just mentioning that's all. We had initial application and never relubed after that, she was just juicy as our session went on. But her BJ is inconsistent, first time she was real good and 2nd time she had some toothy moments. I'm debating on seeing her a final time before she departures.
    I don't give a shit about the blowie LOL. It's just part of the warm up routine. We are not paying $400 H for good blowjobs, but for tight young beautiful pussies to fuck.

  14. #10502
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanLar  [View Original Post]
    Wow -- can't be saying anything bad here. You will get commented back like you are just dead wrong bud after spending your hard earn money!. <insert smiley face>
    I understand you Ryan hahaha.

  15. #10501
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyNerdX  [View Original Post]
    Oh I didn't mean the lube in a bad way I was just mentioning that's all. We had initial application and never relubed after that, she was just juicy as our session went on. But her BJ is inconsistent, first time she was real good and 2nd time she had some toothy moments. I'm debating on seeing her a final time before she departures.
    Wow -- can't be saying anything bad here. You will get commented back like you are just dead wrong bud after spending your hard earn money!. <insert smiley face>

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape