Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 357 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 407 457 857 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 17721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12381

    She's good

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    This is what you're working with. Body is amazing. Face is meh. Service is above average. Price is a little high but considering the quality ass and inflation, pretty good value. It's what you'd expect: super hot chick, kinda mechanical, but makes the right noises and knows how to look like she's into it.

    Saw her a week ago. 7/10 experience.
    I concur face meh! Body banging one of the best out there, nice girl, however does like to tell you how good she is in business and she has a $250 k year job, lets be real I did my research and why in the hell would you do this if you made $250 k a year come on LOL.

  2. #12380

    Carley

    Quote Originally Posted by Ritewing  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Carley several times in the past, and any of you that have had the pleasure would agree she's a stunning sexy lady, and a lot of fun. Her new number is.

    314 730 2668. Give her a call. I don't think you'll be disappointed. She has a great incall in the Soulard area.
    This is what you're working with. Body is amazing. Face is meh. Service is above average. Price is a little high but considering the quality ass and inflation, pretty good value. It's what you'd expect: super hot chick, kinda mechanical, but makes the right noises and knows how to look like she's into it.

    Saw her a week ago. 7/10 experience.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails InkedIMG_4196 (2).jpg‎   InkedIMG_4197 (2).jpg‎  

  3. #12379
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of spending some time with Scarlett today. I've now seen her several times and each time leave wishing I could see her more often. She's just so genuine in the way she converses during the massage, which is great by the way, but then the playtime after is absolutely phenomenal. I can't recommend her enough.

    You can reach her via www.sensualscarlett.com or the Vixens page www.stlouisvixens.com. Rumor has it she may be doing doubles with Parker sometime soon. Since I've been with both individually, I can say with certainty that a double with them would be quite the experience.
    I'm on the books for a double session with her and Ziana tomorrow and I can't wait! Two of my favs for sure!

  4. #12378

    Henny

    Quote Originally Posted by RumDude  [View Original Post]
    Is she still.

    Around?
    I saw her a while back and it was an awesome session. That said, she's going to college here, but not from St. Louis, so my assumption is that she probably went back home for the summer. Or maybe she's just taking a break. Hopefully she returns because she's a lot of fun.

  5. #12377

    Russian Queen

    Anyone has info on this beauty?

    https://callescort.org/636-730-8329

  6. #12376
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    It's from LC but she is posted on numerous other sites and always the same pictures, number and area. Also has been posting consistently every day. Reverse image search only maps to her ads with the same number. Has anyone tried to reach her or seen her. Likely TGTBT but figured I'd check.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/121866600
    Is she still.

    Around?

  7. #12375

    Escort recommendations

    I'll be traveling to St Louis and I am looking for any recommendations. Message me. I appreciate your help.

  8. #12374
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    I just saw Katie for the first time too. Not the hottest, and her teeth are a little messed up, but she is cute and young. Really sweet girl, is open minded and wants you to be satisfied. Not a clock watcher. Also seems like she enjoys getting off herself. Communication with her via text was a joy. I also liked that she has a 45 minute option, which is ideal for me to take our time and do everything I want to do, but I don't exactly need 1 hour because I'm one and done now.
    What was the damage?

  9. #12373
    Quote Originally Posted by Lfsman  [View Original Post]
    Saw katie g to and llyod's description is spot on only difference is she is a bit bigger than some of the pictures show (due to the angle of some of the pictures). Other slight negative is the hotel she was at seemed a bit sketch when I got there, heavy smell of weed and people lounging / walking around. When I left it looked clearer so not sure if that was a one time thing. Either way she was a fun gal and the big naturals were a plus and isn't a clock watcher.
    I just saw Katie for the first time too. Not the hottest, and her teeth are a little messed up, but she is cute and young. Really sweet girl, is open minded and wants you to be satisfied. Not a clock watcher. Also seems like she enjoys getting off herself. Communication with her via text was a joy. I also liked that she has a 45 minute option, which is ideal for me to take our time and do everything I want to do, but I don't exactly need 1 hour because I'm one and done now.

  10. #12372

    Independent Massage Girls?

    I'll be in St Louis next month and want to meet up with a couple independent massage girls. Any recommendations would be appreciated!

  11. #12371
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    HI anyone tried escorts in eros.com(https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...is_escorts.htm)??please DM me if they are not fake and genuine, I am thinking to visit texted few too pricey and not sure Genuine or not, Thanks in advance.
    I've seen probably 25 girls off of Eros, and I can't remember any of them not being good looking. They've all been the girl in the pictures, or if the pics were blurred then I wasn't disappointed in their looks.

    Service is a different story though. For me it's been about 50/50 between good experiences and ones I regret spending the money on immediately.

  12. #12370
    Quote Originally Posted by RDesChain  [View Original Post]
    I messaged Cambria on a Wednesday afternoon for a 10 am Thursday appointment. She confirmed and asked me to message the next morning and she would provide her address. I messaged her and she didn't respond until later that night. She messaged me a few times after that so I thought it was a fluke and decided to try again. We confirmed another appointment for 10 am. The morning of our appointment, I messaged her for directions and she didn't respond until 12:30 saying she just got up.
    I saw her last week. Bordered on terrible. Very lazy. Doesn't look nearly as good as her pics. I will not repeat.

  13. #12369
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    HI anyone tried escorts in eros.com(https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...is_escorts.htm)??please DM me if they are not fake and genuine, I am thinking to visit texted few too pricey and not sure Genuine or not, Thanks in advance.
    Most on Eros are real. I always cross check against p411 or TER to verify. But you're right, way too pricey for me, too.

  14. #12368
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/6184718702

    It's always a gamble going with E. B. Reviews. Has anyone seen her?
    LOL, she plays games don't waste your time guaranteed to get stood up.

  15. #12367

    Any word on Skylar?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/6184718702

    It's always a gamble going with E. B. Reviews. Has anyone seen her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape