Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 43526
-
06-16-23 10:49 #38321Senior Member

Posts: 141How Much
How much $ are we talking here for FS? I am pretty sure I could get everything at alot of AMPs if I put down $200 plus for tip.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-23 00:28 #38320Regular Member

Posts: 15Are you talking about the place near 99? I drove by there yesterday and it looked like some other type of business is in that building. I was very disappointed to see that. I've only been there 4 to 5 times over the years but always enjoyed it and wanted to go again. I never knew the name of the place. I just always saw the sign that said "Body Rub", which is gone now. When you refer to "Jasmine" are you talking about the same place?
Originally Posted by MarriedTom
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-23 20:22 #38319Senior Member

Posts: 1245Relax
On friend's suggestion, finally checked out Relax parlor in Watertown. Wow, the place is enormous, with presently 5 girls available. For ridiculous amount of money, all of them are available for fucking. All covered though, no exceptions. As I told my friend, it's ex-220 on steroids.
-
06-15-23 18:08 #38318Senior Member

Posts: 952Jasmine, confirmed
Went earlier today. Can confirm they have reopened. New look up front, You can see inside to the waiting room from the parking lot. Asked for soft, and received an extended tease. Can confirm PL comment on service.
Originally Posted by PinayLuver
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-23 16:14 #38317Senior Member

Posts: 50Taunton
Who did you get in Taunton? I haven't been in a while, can you rundown a quick review and description of the girl?
Originally Posted by PinayLuver
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-23 15:09 #38316Senior Member

Posts: 384Tiffany
I saw "Tiffany" but this Tiffany was not short. Didn't like ass played with and was more businesslike than the one described. Titties were smaller but not tiny. Probably multiple Tiffanys.
Originally Posted by Timisinu
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-23 08:31 #38315Senior Member

Posts: 44When I called I asked for Tiffany said she was working set up for 2 oclock. Walked in and greeted by her asking if I had a 2 oclock appt and said she was Tiffany. May have just used her name I know for sure she was not Wendy, tried her no FS and really not into her. This girl was hot nice small tits with nipples that could cut glass. And other reports I read say Yuki have nothing up top so wasnt her! Call and ask for Tiffany, she said she was going to be there for a while when I saw her.
Originally Posted by PinayLuver
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-23 07:36 #38314Senior Member

Posts: 450Yuki / wendy
Did 69 with both. Asked about FS and was shot down, I don't know maybe a size issue? Someone commented that Yuki had absolutely nothing up top and was tall at 5'10 ,that wasn't the Yuki that I was with. 452 I've never had FS. On another note Jasmine spa in Taunton has reopened I was there last week and did get FS.
Originally Posted by JimmyWeed
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 18:25 #38313Regular Member

Posts: 1Alice is one to see at Fragrance, BBBJ as she ages!
Alice at Fragrance is one to see, she has upped her game.
.
Originally Posted by CityDweller
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 17:50 #38312Regular Member

Posts: 21Yuki FS
I did FS with Yuki few days ago. Absolutely zero rack but pretty tight v. Very slim body about 5'10 in height. Imo Tiffany is better.
Originally Posted by JimmyWeed
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 13:08 #38311Banned Member

Posts: 393Yuki & Wendy
Are you saying neither of these girls offered FS? If so that is interesting because I was offered CFS by both. With Yuki I did 69 and Wendy provided camel toe slide to completion, she didn't know what to do at first but once we got going she liked it.
Originally Posted by PinayLuver
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 17:04 #38310Senior Member

Posts: 450452
I went a few weeks back and had Yuki, who told me that Tiffany was moved to another location. Yuki was alright the usual was offered, everything except FS. I did see Shirley who I had previously and I do like her alot. I went again about 10 days later and got Wendy who was ok as she did offer the same play as Yuki but she's not really what I was looking for. Wondering? Did Shirley make it back or did you see the other provider?
Originally Posted by Timisinu
[View Original Post]
PL.
-
06-13-23 09:47 #38309Senior Member

Posts: 531Where was this? Not sure where 452 is, what town?
Originally Posted by Timisinu
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 16:42 #38308Regular Member

Posts: 1158 X Waltham
You are right. I also got Cici and all she gave was a HE and all she allowed was touching over the clothes. It was strange because she had shorts on so I thought she was signaling for me to make advances. Usually the masseuses who don't want much to happen have yoga pants on that are hiked up high so as to protect the cooch in the same way that a bank vault secures the diamonds.
Originally Posted by RomeoDunn
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 16:07 #38307Senior Member

Posts: 44452 Tiffany
Called for an appt. With Tiffany. Walked in and was greeted by Tiffany who was short and thin, tough call on age but would guess 30's so could be 40's at an AMP! Brought to room she introduced herself said 40 for 1/2 said ok. She left for a few minutes came back as I was waiting with towel half draped which she wanted no part of. She grabbed and yanked towel across room and started right on cheeks smiling and said medium or hard. Went with med. After about 5 min tease was crazy across the boys so did some roaming myself which she received well both top and bottom. Smiling, giggling said you want to flip as soon as that ask what I want. Before I answered she took shirt off pulled bra up everything off. This chick has an amazing tight little body! She said you take care of me, I take care of you.
Standing be at my head she lowered her nip into mouth switching between left and right. Then she climbed over me to 69 position she used hand, I dove in. She allowed FIA to 1st knuckle, after push away 2 or 3 times but seemed to enjoy (kept saying our secret shhhh!) I asked her mouth she said take care of me 1. 6 no sex. Pulled out plastic wrapper type hat and after a few more 69 position I lifted her off said I wanted to see her body and she got up flipped pulled her leg up as she was on her back and grabbed me and rubbed between her lips (lower) as I tried to push in she giggled and said no but eventually allowed, but only let 1/2 way in and I'm average 6 ish. Finished in hat, cleaned up then donated never asked for anything upfront. If you haven't tried, you should very happy playful unrushed like it should be! Asked if she was going to be here for awhile she said yes. Total outdoor with a big hug, mini water, and smile..
Sorry about punctuation and all that sucked in school and never got better haha!










Reply With Quote



