Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 18819
-
06-12-23 15:17 #14964Senior Member

Posts: 27Economy
The economy of the hobby in Orlando are in tough times right now, LEO surveilling / closing the AMPs, the walkers ain't walking the providers ain't providing good service the ones with ads charging bankruptcy prices for section 8 service we need a new economy seems like the best thing to do hobbywise is hobby in Tampa since their demand there is a little bit better quality but that requires commuting.
-
06-12-23 14:38 #14963Senior Member

Posts: 941I agree completely.
Originally Posted by JBig007
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 14:21 #14962Senior Member

Posts: 681Annual check
Any free testing sites in the seminole area? I know downtown health department was / is free, but looking to avoid that area if possible. Don't particulary mind a low cost testing option either. Feel free to PM. Looking for the most private discreet option..
Thanks.
-
06-12-23 12:25 #14961Senior Member

Posts: 95Times have changed
It's not you, times have truly changed.
Originally Posted by ThatGuyyyy
[View Original Post]
I've been in the hobby for over 20 years and I have enjoyed the ride. I've taken a hiatus every now and then, when I find one solid regular that can go for months / years until she finds a boyfriend or SD. Then I go back to Scouting for some new talent and I am usually quite successful. But the last three years have been the challenge.
- I like the flow of sexy Latina ladies that are coming through, but they don't speak English.
- The young hotties look good, but don't know how to treat a grown man and care most about digital entertainment (or handouts).
- The demand for these GPS rates are out of control (cmon fellas. WE are causing the inflation, a recession is needed).
- The decent ladies (attractive, in shape, nice attitude, reasonable rates) later come with drama or leave quickly due to bad experiences.
I'm just looking for the decent ones with minimal drama. I don't care if she has mgmt (some need guidance and protection) as long as we're cool.
But I'm not giving up. I know my next regular is out there.
When you see her, tell her I'm looking and send her my way LOL.
-
06-12-23 11:09 #14960Banned Member

Posts: 496Thank you sir for the links. Much appreciated. I'll indulge and review when complete.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 09:42 #14959Senior Member

Posts: 2964Polly Pocket, true midget
She's been reviewed here, just search for Polly. Here are two fairly recent reviews.
Originally Posted by KennyNJ
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by YogurtSlinger
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Dokken82
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 09:36 #14958Banned Member

Posts: 496Midget
https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...r/034864885600
Does anybody have info on this one?? I'm from Tampa and I love midgets. Thanks in advance.
-
06-12-23 08:13 #14957Senior Member

Posts: 453Texax
She has numerous previous ads in Texas, mostly Austin. Guessing this is fake or she just relocated after March.
Originally Posted by Gilagin
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 23:38 #14956Senior Member

Posts: 201Baby Bump?
She brought up medical conditions to me before also. When I asked about it she quickly said "trust me, you don't want to know" so I left the conversation about it alone. She had already dwindled down to doing a limited amount of dates also so I wonder if the baby is a USASG baby. I had recorded our last date and just reviewed it, and I definitely didn't see any signs of life in her stomach. But then again that was almost 9 months ago.
Originally Posted by Ser1996
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 16:52 #14955Senior Member

Posts: 453Katy leigh
Saw this in private delights recently. Has a few reviews one as recent as April this year. Anyone have any info. She is in dr phillips area.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Flori...o/Katyleigh007
-
06-11-23 15:56 #14954Senior Member

Posts: 65She's around-ish
I recently spoke to her not too long ago and she said that she recently had a kid, which is why you haven't heard from her. Even before that she mentioned that she hasnt been posting as much and doing dates, due to certain medical conditions and the fact she's got warrants (FTA's and all that jazz nothing serious). She also changed her number as well, and honestly she's trying get healthy and lay low in the mean time. So if she does dates it's only with a handful of people. I haven't physically seen her since February. Those who ask. No I Will not be giving up her new number, if she wants me to fine, but I'm not going to assume that she wants it shared and I'm going to respect that.
Originally Posted by Lanier
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 14:53 #14953Senior Member

Posts: 249Yep, had exactly that experience. Texted me "I'm ready" and apt. Number about 40 minutes later after I was already back home.
Originally Posted by Dw049
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 01:23 #14952Senior Member

Posts: 36Cuban
She was my favorite back in the day.
Originally Posted by Dw049
[View Original Post]
Mafia65.
-
06-10-23 23:22 #14951Senior Member

Posts: 79Good luck on getting a reply back in a somewhat reasonable time. And if you do, maybe you'll get lucky where she sends you the place and doesn't fall ghost when you get there and ask for room number.
Originally Posted by ThatGuyyyy
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-23 17:13 #14950Senior Member

Posts: 647Nope
Last I heard from her was in November of last year, asking for help. Had to tell her sorry, I am involved with someone. I know others have tried to see her this year, but she hasn't been replying to anyone. Hopefully she found a better life.
Originally Posted by Lanier
[View Original Post]
RP.












Reply With Quote





