Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 423 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 323 373 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 473 523 923 1423 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,345 of 33211
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26881
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb714  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on Netty?

    I can't seem to find anything.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/139992782
    Post 8845 in streetwalkers.

  2. #26880

    Flipped Her Wig.

    She sure does wear a lot of different wigs in her photos. Central Parkway motel is one step down from a trailer park on SR12X. Keep looking, you will thank me later.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb714  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on Netty?

    I can't seem to find anything.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/139992782

  3. #26879

    Joy / Jordyn duo

    Quote Originally Posted by HonestAbe3  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity I tried this duo. Joy is cute and did decent BBBJ, but will only do doggie. Jordyn's BBJ was poor, as was her attitude. I was pleased they managed to make the duo happen, but it was mediocre.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/139193985

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/139723969
    Did they play together?

  4. #26878
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb714  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on Netty?

    I can't seem to find anything.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/139992782
    Central parkway is all you should need.

  5. #26877

    Netty

    Does anyone have any info on Netty?

    I can't seem to find anything.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/139992782

  6. #26876
    Quote Originally Posted by CooperTown  [View Original Post]
    I met someone on SDM and have been routinely seeing her. She's available if you want digits. She's 32, very submissive, and open to submissive kinks.

    Pros: Genuine, wants to please, clean, good body (on the thin side), open-minded, can bring a girl with her, negotiable on price, sweet, open to GFE, seems trustworthy.

    Cons: Doesn't enjoy BJ although she'll try, doesn't look near as good as her pics (they're recent and it's her but she clearly uses a good filter), has had some troubles in life, not super responsive all the time, lives pretty far out there, incredibly late by 1-3 hours sometimes so its hard to have an exact time, although she means well I think.

    PM for details.
    I PM you for details.

  7. #26875

    Joy and Jordyn duo

    Out of curiosity I tried this duo. Joy is cute and did decent BBBJ, but will only do doggie. Jordyn's BBJ was poor, as was her attitude. I was pleased they managed to make the duo happen, but it was mediocre.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/139193985

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/139723969

  8. #26874

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by ChubLover  [View Original Post]
    Any legitimate BBWs in the area that are hygienically healthy and respond quickly? I don't care about race at all, just looking for some chubby lovin.
    Mandy is a good one. Known her for a few years. Massive tits and good BBBJ and loves to fuck. Outcall only for the most part. Low volume and rarely posts. Just put one up today.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/139828379

  9. #26873

    Midgets

    Any one every got with a midget, I'm in search of one help. Me out.

  10. #26872
    Quote Originally Posted by DgiFridays  [View Original Post]
    Great provider. Had a fantastic time with her, but I had to be patient; she had some issues with a housemate. Once that was cleared out, I had one of the most amazing dreams. Definitely recommend.
    Post been removed.

  11. #26871

    Re: Elli

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/middl...-/722550077821

    Decided to tofft on this redhead in a house in downtown Middletown. She's real and legit, wanted 100/150/200.

    Pros: pretty spinner with tight little ass. Nice pussy lips and can take a pounding. Freshly showered and doesn't smell of smoke. Communication is good.

    Cons: delayed appointment (15 min) as I waited and watched the housemates leave. She then spent more time on her phone messaging. Doesn't like kissing and definitely not GFE. Rushed as she supposedly scheduled another guy right after.

    Overall not a good date, but a fun lay anyway.

    Cross posted in Dayton thread.
    Great provider. Had a fantastic time with her, but I had to be patient; she had some issues with a housemate. Once that was cleared out, I had one of the most amazing dreams. Definitely recommend.

  12. #26870

    Bbw

    Any legitimate BBWs in the area that are hygienically healthy and respond quickly? I don't care about race at all, just looking for some chubby lovin.

  13. #26869

    Abby Dabby Doo, where are you?

    You may be waiting a while to see "Abby". She is in a Northern KY hoosegow.

    Quote Originally Posted by FMichaels4533  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Abby in Erlanger. I'd like to see her, she's gt a rockin' body. She's been posting for a while with no reports. Makes me a bit cautious.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/138134832#.

  14. #26868

    Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by FMichaels4533  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Abby in Erlanger. I'd like to see her, she's gt a rockin' body. She's been posting for a while with no reports. Makes me a bit cautious.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/138134832#.
    Yes I have seen her a few times in the past. Good service but on the pricey side. I only dropped her because she kept blowing up my phone asking for me to send her more money to the point it pissed me off.

  15. #26867

    Abby

    Has anyone seen Abby in Erlanger. I'd like to see her, she's gt a rockin' body. She's been posting for a while with no reports. Makes me a bit cautious.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/138134832#.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape