Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 25009
-
06-14-23 16:40 #19609Senior Member

Posts: 406Backdoor Carol
Careful. Search the name. Some have questioned if Carol is a transformer. Just saying. She's been around ages. I can recall Carol ranting back and forth with a monger who claimed he caught something from her and that her backside and frontside had a repulsive stench. That was about a couple years ago. I would pass on this questionable heffa. I doubt she is what she seems, if you get my meaning.
Originally Posted by PSlag56
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 16:33 #19608Senior Member

Posts: 1405If you cannot see that them girls don't even remotely look the same you be needing some glasses.
Originally Posted by OldSkool68
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 15:04 #19607Senior Member

Posts: 196Carol the Goddess of Backdoor
Hello fellow mongers.
Has anyone visited Carol? I'm a lover of all things Greek, and she's one of the few I haven't yet tried. She's somewhat pricey, so I don't want to go in unaware.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...r/913984258981
-
06-14-23 14:20 #19606Senior Member

Posts: 67Toftt
Take one for the team bruh!!
Originally Posted by OldSkool68
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 11:51 #19605Senior Member

Posts: 239As fake as the Easter bunny. The give away is the overly descriptive services she will perform / let you perform. Other red flags is the poor English and the many misspelled words. "I hope my service charge will be satisfy to you" LOL.
Originally Posted by OldSkool68
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 11:40 #19604Senior Member

Posts: 29Bathroomless Ashley
Hi,
I saw Ashley couple of times this spring but my -5765 contact number is no longer valid. Does anyone have info if she is still active. Would appreciate a valid number by PM if possible. Tx.
-
06-14-23 10:39 #19603Senior Member

Posts: 116How about this one?
Howdy folks!
This will be my first time seeking input on a provider. I'm an SW & AMP monger primarily and have only ever tried one STG girl after HOURS reading all of your posts. And the info was accurate. Y'all ROCK! It seems there's a consensus that listcrawler is crap, but here's one:
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...wick/136077423
Anyone ever had the pleasure?
Thanks!
OSk.
-
06-14-23 10:10 #19602Senior Member

Posts: 150Smh
Totally agree with your assessment. I recently gave him the go ahead on a gal I recently saw he found any number of excuses for not pulling the trigger.
Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 08:10 #19601Senior Member

Posts: 239Found her on the other site, Only has 2 reviews. They both discuss CFS. She rates a 7 on both reviews. Both reviews are late 2022.
Originally Posted by Rhodey
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 17:55 #19600Senior Member

Posts: 45Dream
Was wondering if anyone has met up with "dream" seems new to the area.
https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...3602.htm?cat=1
-
06-12-23 12:14 #19599Banned Member

Posts: 414[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-12-23 10:47 #19598Senior Member

Posts: 283Smh
Dude, she's not some crack WG who will fuck anyone raw. She has a ton of calls and no issues with making her money Maybe she has no interest in doing some old dude raw, Who knows, and only one way to find out,. By this stage in your life, you must have figured out the concept of nothing is guaranteed in life. So what others have done has no bearing on you. As for looks, she is now right in your wheelhouse.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 20:35 #19597Senior Member

Posts: 80Cape Verde
Next indeed!!
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
The only girl that I tolerated a covered BJ was Priscilla because everything else was so outstanding.
-
06-11-23 18:34 #19596Senior Member

Posts: 768Texted with her. No BBBJ. Next.
Originally Posted by Bourque77
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 17:59 #19595Senior Member

Posts: 80Cape Verd
Does she provide BBBJ? Her ad says no bare, but that could mean FS.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
THANKS.










Reply With Quote



