Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 25014
-
06-12-23 12:14 #19599Banned Member

Posts: 414[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-12-23 10:47 #19598Senior Member

Posts: 283Smh
Dude, she's not some crack WG who will fuck anyone raw. She has a ton of calls and no issues with making her money Maybe she has no interest in doing some old dude raw, Who knows, and only one way to find out,. By this stage in your life, you must have figured out the concept of nothing is guaranteed in life. So what others have done has no bearing on you. As for looks, she is now right in your wheelhouse.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 20:35 #19597Senior Member

Posts: 80Cape Verde
Next indeed!!
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
The only girl that I tolerated a covered BJ was Priscilla because everything else was so outstanding.
-
06-11-23 18:34 #19596Senior Member

Posts: 768Texted with her. No BBBJ. Next.
Originally Posted by Bourque77
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 17:59 #19595Senior Member

Posts: 80Cape Verd
Does she provide BBBJ? Her ad says no bare, but that could mean FS.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
THANKS.
-
06-11-23 16:37 #19594Senior Member

Posts: 313Let me clarify
Since there are no reviews on her or at least none that are easily found and Her being a good provider I didn't want to share just how good she is for others to see. That's what I meant about keeping her to myself. Besides that she told me she hasn't had many clients coming to see her. So no I wasn't joking and do you really need to be so condescending?
.
Originally Posted by TheList00
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 15:58 #19593Senior Member

Posts: 4544LOL I was going to reply with the same thing but I didn't want to be a little harsh so I delete my message.
Originally Posted by TheList00
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 14:57 #19592Banned Member

Posts: 414Seriously
Tell me your joking. This girl is posting a very public ad on an escort website and you want to keep her to yourself as if your the only guy who sees her or calls her. Some of you dudes are the biggest simps for these girls.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 14:03 #19591Senior Member

Posts: 313Cape Verdean Goddess
Been seeing this girl pretty consistently. Really wanted to keep her to myself but she needs some help paying bills. She has a nice body and doesn't rush. Be nice to her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/warwi...-/025853845154
-
06-11-23 10:55 #19590Senior Member

Posts: 110Sounds perfect. Pm'd.
Originally Posted by Scorpio1981
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 09:13 #19589Senior Member

Posts: 239Lara. 20's, short, cute, huge tits, down to earth. Her add is down but I can give you her number if you pm me. She is also GFE and you'll forget you're paying for a Service.
Originally Posted by LittleWilly540
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 07:35 #19588Senior Member

Posts: 110No budget, really - so any recommends are valuable.
Originally Posted by Scorpio1981
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-23 13:04 #19587Senior Member

Posts: 55Fake UTR redhead
That girl in the picture is some internet thot named Nala Ray or Nala Fitness, does amateur porn (OF) and like random trashy internet podcasts and influencer stuff. You're definitely not talking to her. FAKE.
Originally Posted by Trev6272
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-23 11:21 #19586Senior Member

Posts: 3748Jasmine
Thank you. I guess I will continue to procrastinate, then. Because, although I've had reports from some dudes that said they got her bareback first visit, I do not think that those were very recent. If anyone can report a bareback fuck with her recently, though, on first visit, please do let me know? Wih the relevant details? Because, I am just not willing, without more data, to risk even that 180 half hour price tag, if all that I can expect is a BBBJ. Because, now, in my 70's, I will not, and actually cannnot, use rubber tournequets, even if I wanted to. I do indeed do VERY VERY well, without them, though!
Originally Posted by TakeThat
[View Original Post]
So, if its not bare, I will NOT be there!
-
06-10-23 10:22 #19585Senior Member

Posts: 74Middle Eastern Jasmine
I saw her last Saturday. My first time seeing her. I used a condom. Asked scout BBFS, said, no. Maybe if become a regular she said maybe she might allow it. I had no issue with how she looks assuming she is late 40's.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
She is not big at all. She was normal looking.










Reply With Quote



