Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 541 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 41 441 491 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 591 641 1041 1541 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,115 of 37319
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29219

    Lolo

    Man I got all setup to see Lolo. I arrive and holy shit it's the worst area I've ever seen. I'm not from Richmond, but from Norfolk. Place is disgusting. Kids in the road, huge piles of trash. I didn't have the nuts to go inside.

  2. #29218

    Quinn

    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her regularly when she was just local. Theses days she does a lot of traveling so I haven't seen her in over a year. When I saw her she was great, all covered, friendly, always showered and made an effort to be a cut above what we normally see around here.

  3. #29217
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 4

    She needs all the help she can get,

    Lokita / sin, Latina 26, she is a petite, bubble butt, smoke show, she is easy to meet, and easy with the convo, if you don't like convo, just let her know your here to put in that work, no anal, no bb anything, she has a snapper that grips and keeps on gripping, she hasn't been posting due to, posts being brought up to people she knows, but will answer by text quickly and promptly, she has regulars but we all know that fissiles' out at times, eight o four, nine 3, zero, 6480, be a gentleman she is not a toy, but will get in close and make it rain, MMV, 3. $$ is the damage for hr, I don't know about all other times, I stick to what works for me, happy camping, fellow mongers, the best quality out there as far as I can tell, no rushing clock watching shyte either, but when it time to go, then you go, be safe, and always carry a cap.

  4. #29216

  5. #29215

    Henny

    Today I met up with Henny. https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3149367394.

    She was totally worth every penny. She is a young 20 yo who looks amazing! Fantastic all natural body and knows how to work it! Very down to earth. No signs of monkey or anything like that. Menu does have some extra's if you want MSOG or GFE but it isn't outrageous considering the quality here. She is an everything covered person which doesn't bother me if that isn't your thing then she probably won't be right for you. She is in town till Wednesday before she leaves. She is staying in a nice area of Richmond City (Not Henrico) in an airbnb so very low key which was very nice you don't feel like you are watching over your shoulder. My dono was $$$ . 1 for an hr + an extra pop but she wasn't a clock watcher and we used all our time. If you all want to treat yourself to a wonderful time definitely reach out to her. It's really nice to have a high quality gal once in a while considering our options around town lately!

  6. #29214

    Mistress Katherine

    Morning gents, I'll be in the Richmond area and saw the ad for Mistresses Katherine on STG. Being an older guy, I like them older. Young girls are nice but too much trouble. Just wondering if anyone had any interest they would be willing to share? Greatly appreciate it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3709.jpg‎   IMG_3708.jpeg‎  

  7. #29213
    Quote Originally Posted by KornTrash  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone! Anyone know this girl? Wondering if she is worth it.

    https://tryst.link/escort/doseofdestiny-101
    Cute face, but that terrible surgery though. I would pass, that ass is just weird.

  8. #29212

    Amp

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations with the AMPs I never been to one was thinking about it.
    There is a whole thread about AMPs bruh.

  9. #29211

    Looks familiar but can't remember

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/138952855

    Any word on her? The face gives positive impression (based on past reviews if I remember right), but I'm not quite sure.

  10. #29210

    Follow these easy steps

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations with the AMPs I never been to one was thinking about it.
    Step 1. Pick one.

    Step 2. Go and try it.

    Honestly, not trying to be jerky. Places change talent often. What was hot yesterday can be cold today.

    Oh, Step 3. Report back.

  11. #29209

    Looking for some Intel

    Thinking of having a dream with cashmere.

    She is located in the fan. Has anyone.

    Met with her and was she worth it?

  12. #29208

    Precious

    I recently saw precious again out Chester. Easy setup through text. I get there no waiting. She is very attractive. She offers me a drink and we chit chat for while before we get started. She gave me above average bbj and she can take a pounding. Can never last more than 5 mins with her she has very good pussy no cap. GFE Menu wide open. Damage 120 qv. Good nut.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/138622602

  13. #29207
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsMan813  [View Original Post]
    Out of interest to have a dream with Lo-Lo, I did some homework and found out she was recently hard to contact because she caught another felony drug charge after a rehab / recovery worker in a facility found her smoking crack in the later have of May. She made just made bail a few days ago. I also saw she was charged in the traffic death of a postal worked back in April 2019, but beat the charge. Since then, there is a long list of other serious wreckless traffic charges, drugs charges, and other interactions with Uncle. Hopefully, she does not try to use any dates as leverage on her current problems she is facing to prevent any extended vacations. Just a little info to be safe.
    My bad. I did some research as well and you're homework is on point!

  14. #29206
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsMan813  [View Original Post]
    Out of interest to have a dream with Lo-Lo, I did some homework and found out she was recently hard to contact because she caught another felony drug charge after a rehab / recovery worker in a facility found her smoking crack in the later have of May. She made just made bail a few days ago. I also saw she was charged in the traffic death of a postal worked back in April 2019, but beat the charge. Since then, there is a long list of other serious wreckless traffic charges, drugs charges, and other interactions with Uncle. Hopefully, she does not try to use any dates as leverage on her current problems she is facing to prevent any extended vacations. Just a little info to be safe.
    I highly doubt this sir. Believe you are misinformed.

  15. #29205

    AMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticFour  [View Original Post]
    Ok team, she's officially been at Riverside for over a month now. I know this because she's been calling me collect to get me to put money on her books (ain't doing it). One of her friends told me it was a parole violation so who knows how long she's going be there. I realize she's a good freak but unfortunately, we are going to have to keep reaching out for another one out there. Don't have any great references, right now because I've recently lost two off my rotation list and Staxx is unreachable most of the time now. Been sticking with the FS AMPs.
    Any recommendations with the AMPs I never been to one was thinking about it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape