Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 186 of 647 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 236 286 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 9697
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6922

    Going to be there next week whos your go to

    Going to be there next week whos your go to girl on here?

  2. #6921

    I heard Nina Nympho

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaydee333  [View Original Post]
    I took your word and passed on the first one. And the second chick wanted a deposit. She look good but not "deposit good".

    I can't seem to make up my mind out here. Feels like there something wrong with every last one of them and if they are in fact good people, they don't look good.

    Can anyone meet me in the middle? LOL I just want someone semi attractive for a regular experience. Feels like I'm asking for a lot.
    Is a GOOD one, she's up North near Longs now according to her ad, I haven't seen her yet but I plan on it.

  3. #6920

    Neither

    Quote Originally Posted by Rackman21  [View Original Post]
    I saw 1 time and that was last Nov, and we got along well but I've tried to set up with her at least 20 times since then and she might text back 2 days later at 3 AM or some shit like that, she a TOTAL Waste of time and major Junky.
    I took your word and passed on the first one. And the second chick wanted a deposit. She look good but not "deposit good".

    I can't seem to make up my mind out here. Feels like there something wrong with every last one of them and if they are in fact good people, they don't look good.

    Can anyone meet me in the middle? LOL I just want someone semi attractive for a regular experience. Feels like I'm asking for a lot.

  4. #6919

    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by JstStrtngOut  [View Original Post]
    Supposed to meet with her this afternoon. Hoping for any feedback before I head over there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...u/410851934860
    I'm pretty sue she's a Grab the cash and run. , I wouldn't see her just based on her ad, NOT LOOKING FOR REGULARS? And the headline LOVE TO SUCK DICK AND SIT ON YOUR FACE, cmon, these chicks don't talk like that, your dealing with her pimp drug dealer loser boyfriend. AVOID! And look at the menu says she dont like close pesonal connections but her menu has DEEP FRENCH KISSING , KISSING, ANAL ETC ETC ETC, dont be a IDIOT, this ad is pure BS, Youll get scammed or robbed. Guaranteed.

  5. #6918

    Re review

    So I said this one was a scam artist and at the time she was scamming. But the feline pics still had me interested when she popped up again the past few days. I can now say.

    Real pics (filtered like most) and real girl. Down to earth and eager to please. Gets into it and no signs of demons currently but demons have def been a part of her life.

    Any senior members especially ones that have traded details with me in the past are more than welcome to pm me. Not giving much to the trollers always asking for intel and never having anything to offer.

  6. #6917

    About

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveARub  [View Original Post]
    About you. Had some medical issues, but get out to SOB when I can.
    The same, but you can't keep a good man down long unless its under a good looking woman, just sayin Roush.

  7. #6916

    Any info?

    Supposed to meet with her this afternoon. Hoping for any feedback before I head over there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...u/410851934860

  8. #6915

    Could say the same

    Quote Originally Posted by Roush427  [View Original Post]
    You been, had the Army, Marines, Navy, Coast Guard and Air Force looking for you even the Doll House Dolls and the Treasure Gals were on the look out LOL, thought you might be hung up with some Asian gal, just sayin Roush.
    About you. Had some medical issues, but get out to SOB when I can.

  9. #6914
    Quote Originally Posted by LongDong6969  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    250 and if your dong Is long like mine she won't take but 1/4 of if.

  10. #6913
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadyHorry  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/154562761892

    Photos are edited. She looks good but not that good Stunning body. Young 22 but doesn't want to do anything lazy. Texted the whole time lazy mechanical service. I wouldn't not repeat. Had to finished with my hand looking at her. Best part was her huge tits. Says GFE but when you get there nothing bare 4/10 bc she's a good.

    Looker.
    What was the damage?

  11. #6912

    Where

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveARub  [View Original Post]
    From your "to do" list. Been posting for years here and have never read a decent review.
    You been, had the Army, Marines, Navy, Coast Guard and Air Force looking for you even the Doll House Dolls and the Treasure Gals were on the look out LOL, thought you might be hung up with some Asian gal, just sayin Roush.

  12. #6911

    Interested


  13. #6910
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveARub  [View Original Post]
    From your "to do" list. Been posting for years here and have never read a decent review.
    I appreciate the feedback. What about Sophia?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...more-8334.html

  14. #6909

    You should scrap this one

    Quote Originally Posted by EcuGuy74  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me about Star?

    She has been around for a while and other reviews seem favorable.

    https://sweetrubs.com/

    I'm am also open to suggestions on who is a must see.

    Thanks in advance!
    From your "to do" list. Been posting for years here and have never read a decent review.

  15. #6908

    Visiting MB next week

    Can anyone tell me about Star?

    She has been around for a while and other reviews seem favorable.

    https://sweetrubs.com/

    I'm am also open to suggestions on who is a must see.

    Thanks in advance!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape