Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,351 to 10,365 of 41276
-
06-14-23 10:16 #30926Senior Member

Posts: 63Agree Don't do it. About crazy azz kaitlyn
I had a visit with her in early June. See seemed nice enough. I had allocated an hour. However, right out of the gate she was trying to finish me off and not do FS. If I would not have pressed the matter, I am sure that is where it would have ended. She would only allow Missionary as she was paranoid about guys taking off the cover and her not knowing (somthing I had no interest in doing). After like 2 minutes she wanted to go back to BBBJ. She kept trying to get me off fast and then I asked to go back to FS. She said "well, I guess we could" but clearly did not want to. I just let her finish things so I could move on with my day at that point.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 19:00 #30925Senior Member

Posts: 414I saw her last year. She was ok but vibe was off. BBBJ start out was ok but she stopped midway and asked "are you not enjoying it?" . Thing is I was but the loud xxx she had playing in the background was distracting. In mish she had rules, don't rub jr against her vag before entering LOL. Don't grab her sides yadda yadda yadda. Told her to flip over and try doggie instead. Same thing don't touch her butt, don't grab her sides, like don't touch her LOL. Vibe was off, so I just got a bbj and finished on her tits and bounced. I wouldn't recommend back then.
Originally Posted by Ttmft
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 16:28 #30924Senior Member

Posts: 119Zeena -
I've reached out to her at least five times over the past years and never got a response back.
Originally Posted by Fishguy717
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 07:12 #30923Senior Member

Posts: 2027Zeena
I texted her yesterday morning and never heard back. Can't vouch for her looks and talents though, we've never met. But comms were not stellar yesterday.
Originally Posted by PervNerd48
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 16:19 #30922Senior Member

Posts: 180Its been a while. Like a year or maybe little longer, but I've had allot of fun with her.
Originally Posted by PervNerd48
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 14:51 #30921Senior Member

Posts: 363This is the most confusing situation I've ever seen.
Originally Posted by ShakingString8
[View Original Post]
Half of you say she's really very good at this, and that you had fun.
Half of you say she's Typhoid Mary.
Is there anyone here with a post count of at least 50-100 that has actually seen Zeena and can testify to what they had happen?
-
06-12-23 12:38 #30920Senior Member

Posts: 71Legit
She's legit and def not LEO. Fun and nice girl that does struggle with comms. Staying with the one that has F**k tatted on her throat and no longer associated with Mandy, due to altercation.
Originally Posted by JohnRule22
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 11:48 #30919Senior Member

Posts: 1170About this girl
Her hygiene leaves a lot to be desired. She doesn't look bad, but you can tell that the candy is winning. She also rushes a bit as well. She is staying at the infamous notel off JTB. You might want to tell her to tend to her hygiene before meeting.
Originally Posted by JohnRule22
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 11:23 #30918Regular Member

Posts: 18Ok visit
Had a dream with Jen about 6 months. Shady location in the north (Red roof). Visit was good. Seemed pretty open and was willing to negotiate. Asked for $ but took less. Can definitely take a pounding. View from behind was excellent. Haven't repeated but I'm considering it. YMMV.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 10:10 #30917Senior Member

Posts: 115I've seen her and didn't have any problems. She was friendly and got into it. This is when she was staying with Mandy and it was a decent mid level hotel.
Originally Posted by JohnRule22
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 07:59 #30916Senior Member

Posts: 59Price Hikes
What is the deal with the prices in Jax lately? I've been quoted by 4 providers this weekend for $250 for the half hour. Two of them were STG crack / meth heads & two were from Callescorts.com.
-
06-12-23 07:06 #30915Senior Member

Posts: 559Erika the Latina hottie
Hey, so was talking to her some this weekend, and as of yet didn't have a return to Jax date.
Originally Posted by DylanWinner
[View Original Post]
She's using the 762 number only, but when she's away she doesn't respond much as she's with her son. As soon as I get any return info I'll post. Her issue is lack of access to Skip, so if anyone knows a reliable girl that will post for her lmk.
-
06-11-23 19:21 #30914Senior Member

Posts: 26Girl next door
Attempted to see this one. Comms were a little slow at first and then got better. When she told me she was at the Notel off mustang, I told her I'd do some carfun and she was cool with it. As I'm driving down the main road, a LE cruiser pulls out of there, and I just keep driving minding my business and came back 5 minutes later. When I get to the parking lot, told her I was there and then at first tells me she can't do it and her friend can, and I wasn't about it. So she came down stairs and was smoking a cig by the door, I'm still in a parking spot, we texted a bit, then she was on the phone with someone, she seem like she was arguing with someone. I got annoyed of waiting and left. As I pull out, there was another LE cruiser directly across from the entrance with his lights off. My senses told me just go home and stay there for the night so I did LOL I don't think it was a sting necessarily, but I think they were waiting for some other trouble to happen or I could be wrong. But has anyone seen her? I thought I saw a review not that long ago saying she's fun.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/457220487486
-
06-11-23 18:22 #30913Senior Member

Posts: 414She tried to get me to send a deposit awhile back. I kept it moving after that.
Originally Posted by Ttmft
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 16:15 #30912Senior Member

Posts: 624Total SCAM
She also has done under the cover work. If you get my meaning.
Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





