Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 489 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 389 439 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 539 589 989 1489 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,335 of 31133
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23813
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini10  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...a/091562834205 This chick stood me up at least 3 times over I guess a 7 month period so I'm wondering has anyone saw her. That's why when I have the extra money I rather spend 7 8 hundred than deal with these junkies.
    I have. Nothing to write home about.

  2. #23812

    Mari vs Maria

    Gentlemen,

    I see both these profiles from Gastonia. One is Mari 45 yrs old and another is Maria who is in her 20's. Just wondering who is legit? Appreciate any input.

    I remember Speedygonzalez talk about a Maria few months back from Gastonia. . But not sure which one was that.

    Maria.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/226641913168

    Mari.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...all-u/26575630

  3. #23811

    Karma Rae

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/667077335155

    Had a qv with her recently. Hosts in a nice hotel off Arrowood. Not one of the usual airport dumps. She looks exactly like her pictures. Answered the door wearing just a slip which came off immediately. Friendly and sweet. Offered a back rub and BBBJ CIM. Will repeat.

    Definitely safe and discreet.

  4. #23810

    Gumjob

    Anyone know any providers who have no teeth just straight gums and do BBBJ?

  5. #23809

    Piper

    Quote Originally Posted by NickSC420  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to contact Piper on several different occasions (including today) but never get a response. Waiting to see if I hear back, if I dream tonight w her will report back.
    I tried contacting her all last week, never got a response. Definitely want to try her.

  6. #23808

    Wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChessGod  [View Original Post]
    A few weeks ago I raved about this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...s/856419082935 For me she was an awesome date.at. 80 Since then I have seen her creep up in donation. I contacted her last Saturday night and she said because I was a friend she could do a qv for $. 50 That's it, I'm done. I will not will not will not will not pay any girl more than. 80 for a qv ever. I don't have deep pockets like the rest of you players but I really can't blame the girl. The law of economics: Double the price and if I receive one half the customers I stay even. I have plenty of regular pussy in my rotation. Hell, I'm even getting some pussy for as low as. 40 Also, I'm reverting back to SW. Half the time the stg girl is equal to a SW. Rant over, Chessgod out.
    I cannot agree more chess god. We all work hard for our money too. $. 50 for qv is insane, at least for me. That's not spending money but trashing money. But like you said, we cannot blame the gal. She is trying to make hay while the sun shines bright.

  7. #23807

    No Response

    Quote Originally Posted by Unmentionable  [View Original Post]
    Saw Piper recently. Incall was a little cluttered but I wouldn't say dirty. She had a cat with her but did not bother me at all. Typical set up. Asked me to text when I was on my way and when I was there had me wait about 10 min in the parking lot. Body is nice 7/10. Tits are perky and ass is fat. She's got more of a belly than her photos let on but not a deal breaker for me. Face looks older, 4/10. She looks about mid 30's. As a self proclaimed BJ princess she delivers. Loves to give and it shows. Shame no CIM. BBBJ then a couple positions before I finished in the cover. Overall a decent experience. Would repeat since other options are either scams or GPS.

    https://tryst.link/escort/piperxpurrs
    I've tried to contact Piper on several different occasions (including today) but never get a response. Waiting to see if I hear back, if I dream tonight w her will report back.

  8. #23806
    Was her incall location a hotel / motel or a private residence?

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unmentionable  [View Original Post]
    Saw Piper recently. Incall was a little cluttered but I wouldn't say dirty. She had a cat with her but did not bother me at all. Typical set up. Asked me to text when I was on my way and when I was there had me wait about 10 min in the parking lot. Body is nice 7/10. Tits are perky and ass is fat. She's got more of a belly than her photos let on but not a deal breaker for me. Face looks older, 4/10. She looks about mid 30's. As a self proclaimed BJ princess she delivers. Loves to give and it shows. Shame no CIM. BBBJ then a couple positions before I finished in the cover. Overall a decent experience. Would repeat since other options are either scams or GPS.

    https://tryst.link/escort/piperxpurrs

  9. #23805
    She has been advertising in Concord. Maybe she is trying another location? I've asked about her and got nothing. She has one review on the other erotic site and the guy said she did the bare minimum. So she is basically an unknown.

    Quote Originally Posted by BracingSquash4  [View Original Post]

  10. #23804

    Any info on Alyssa

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...a/091562834205 This chick stood me up at least 3 times over I guess a 7 month period so I'm wondering has anyone saw her. That's why when I have the extra money I rather spend 7 8 hundred than deal with these junkies.

  11. #23803
    Quote Originally Posted by Toguro  [View Original Post]
    She claims to be 31? Is that in dog years?
    Ours in Asheville never go past 29.

  12. #23802

    Russian Snow Bunny

    A few weeks ago I raved about this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...s/856419082935 For me she was an awesome date.at. 80 Since then I have seen her creep up in donation. I contacted her last Saturday night and she said because I was a friend she could do a qv for $. 50 That's it, I'm done. I will not will not will not will not pay any girl more than. 80 for a qv ever. I don't have deep pockets like the rest of you players but I really can't blame the girl. The law of economics: Double the price and if I receive one half the customers I stay even. I have plenty of regular pussy in my rotation. Hell, I'm even getting some pussy for as low as. 40 Also, I'm reverting back to SW. Half the time the stg girl is equal to a SW. Rant over, Chessgod out.

  13. #23801
    Quote Originally Posted by BracingSquash4  [View Original Post]
    She claims to be 31? Is that in dog years?

  14. #23800

    Anyone tried this one?


  15. #23799

    Piper

    Saw Piper recently. Incall was a little cluttered but I wouldn't say dirty. She had a cat with her but did not bother me at all. Typical set up. Asked me to text when I was on my way and when I was there had me wait about 10 min in the parking lot. Body is nice 7/10. Tits are perky and ass is fat. She's got more of a belly than her photos let on but not a deal breaker for me. Face looks older, 4/10. She looks about mid 30's. As a self proclaimed BJ princess she delivers. Loves to give and it shows. Shame no CIM. BBBJ then a couple positions before I finished in the cover. Overall a decent experience. Would repeat since other options are either scams or GPS.

    https://tryst.link/escort/piperxpurrs

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape