Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 198 of 683 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 248 298 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 10240
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7285

    Non repeat for me

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCkid  [View Original Post]
    Is she worth it? Pics appear older than what she says.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/879153089372
    I saw her once years ago. Wasn't worth repeating.

    She got the job done but her attitude wasn't great. She was hosting in a cluttered bedroom in a family rowhouse. Everything rushed.

  2. #7284
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCkid  [View Original Post]
    Is she worth it? Pics appear older than what she says.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/879153089372
    Pics are old. Like many, many years old. They might even go back as far as backpage.

    Last I saw her standing on a Camden corner she was a hard pass, even at street prices. Though, someone did recently post that her skills are ok, so that's something.

  3. #7283

    Did some research for you

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSemiAnon  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...e/935646791604

    Seems TGTBT. However the styling of the post screams fraud. Every report I've seen from girls with this style of posting are always neutral to negative. And I've visited a few girls that post like this and it was lackluster. If she's real would love to set something up but definitely not trying to take one for the team an hour away from my location. CNJ is dry so I'm looking elsewhere LOL.
    I remember this chick having a bad report back in 2021 go to page 285 look at post 3020-3021 bad report with pictures.

  4. #7282

    Jenna petite

    Is she worth it? Pics appear older than what she says.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/879153089372

  5. #7281

    Any info on this one

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...e/935646791604

    Seems TGTBT. However the styling of the post screams fraud. Every report I've seen from girls with this style of posting are always neutral to negative. And I've visited a few girls that post like this and it was lackluster. If she's real would love to set something up but definitely not trying to take one for the team an hour away from my location. CNJ is dry so I'm looking elsewhere LOL.

  6. #7280
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    A few years ago she had lost a lot of weight and almost died of an overdosed. Luckily she survived and went to rehab, she had a 2 why. O girl and I thought she was doing fine. Recently she had posted she had a boyfriend from Millville, but that didn't last, that's when I knew something was wrong. I saw her recently and tried to make her understand she needed help, she agreed and I was hoping for a good outcome I guess I was wrong.
    I tried her a few times. Could not get a firm commitment. Plus she would not do Greek, which is usually a deal breaker for me. Love them little petite spinners to ass bang.

  7. #7279

    I tried

    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    Damn, RIP. I tried reaching out to her a few times but to no avail. Guess I know why.
    A few years ago she had lost a lot of weight and almost died of an overdosed. Luckily she survived and went to rehab, she had a 2 why. O girl and I thought she was doing fine. Recently she had posted she had a boyfriend from Millville, but that didn't last, that's when I knew something was wrong. I saw her recently and tried to make her understand she needed help, she agreed and I was hoping for a good outcome I guess I was wrong.

  8. #7278
    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    I got word that Winter passed away last Friday. Supposedly in Camden somewhere.

    On a good day she was an amazing provider, and generally was always nice to talk with.

    Sadly her kid has lost first a father and now a mother to heroin overdose.

    She was on a definite decline since getting wrapped up with her last pimp, I think his name is Darren.
    Damn, RIP. I tried reaching out to her a few times but to no avail. Guess I know why.

  9. #7277

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    I got word that Winter passed away last Friday. Supposedly in Camden somewhere.

    On a good day she was an amazing provider, and generally was always nice to talk with.

    Sadly her kid has lost first a father and now a mother to heroin overdose.

    She was on a definite decline since getting wrapped up with her last pimp, I think his name is Darren.
    When she was by herself, she really knew how to take care of you and no rush. I was wondering why I haven't seen her post in awhile she was definitely good one sorry to see her go. I remember talking to her and she said she didn't do heroin anymore and only Tina but I guess it called her back.

  10. #7276

    Winter

    I got word that Winter passed away last Friday. Supposedly in Camden somewhere.

    On a good day she was an amazing provider, and generally was always nice to talk with.

    Sadly her kid has lost first a father and now a mother to heroin overdose.

    She was on a definite decline since getting wrapped up with her last pimp, I think his name is Darren.

  11. #7275
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    I had seen Italia since BP days. I know she is chatty yada yada, but she was always good to me and I have been good to her. Anyway I was near Wildwood and decided to stop and pay a visit, this visit tops last one, I made sure she knew I was hungry, and she was super fresh. Went around the world and back, long bye kiss and we'll be seeing each other again.

    She is not tall and she is thick with a round ass and big boobs, my experience might not be yours so as I always say YMMV.

    A side note, after I visit providers a couple of times, and after we develop a connection, I always ask why some dudes get a good experience and others don't?, comes down to presentation, attitude, and respect. So yes YMMV!. https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...s/897911500853.
    If you want to try her get in touch with her, don't ask me.
    Yes it always presentation and attitude come clean and shave escorts do not like guys with hairy balls make sure breath is smelling good.

    Do not come with rough attitude but some of these chicks are no good you can come to them well mannered and still get bad service because their intention is to rip you off and just get money quick to get high or give to bum boyfriend.

  12. #7274

    Italia

    I had seen Italia since BP days. I know she is chatty yada yada, but she was always good to me and I have been good to her. Anyway I was near Wildwood and decided to stop and pay a visit, this visit tops last one, I made sure she knew I was hungry, and she was super fresh. Went around the world and back, long bye kiss and we'll be seeing each other again.

    She is not tall and she is thick with a round ass and big boobs, my experience might not be yours so as I always say YMMV.

    A side note, after I visit providers a couple of times, and after we develop a connection, I always ask why some dudes get a good experience and others don't?, comes down to presentation, attitude, and respect. So yes YMMV!. https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...s/897911500853.
    If you want to try her get in touch with her, don't ask me.

  13. #7273

    Robin likes anal pounding

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  14. #7272

    Two Pigs in a pod. Bri & Alessandra

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...-/199457496277

    Worst money spent on two disgusting fat pigs. I expected thick but not two bruised whales.

    No emotion or enthusiasm whatsoever. I walked out mid session. No desire to continue even trying with these two harlots.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    If you post something like this again I will ban you.

    A2


    Don't waste your time and hard earned money.

  15. #7271
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaneser  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's for sure, handler ruins everything but she is sweet try to text from another number because looks like they block guys for every little reasons

    .
    I love how they all claim they are "independent", and they are in a sense, since they have to pay for their own rooms.

    But her "handler" posts for her and two others in ML, and that's just this crew. They (the crews and the girls) are all interrelated.

    They all know each other, do doubles with other crew's girls, etc.

    It's almost like watching WWE with all the story lines.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape