Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 141 of 875 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 191 241 641 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 13119
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11019
    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    Well fellas I did it.

    I ran into this one a month ago, nothing happened and I was searching for her since.

    I don't think I will ever top this pick up. This is exactly what I crave for. This is exactly what I searching for.

    Best 3 hours of my life.
    Every now and then we find a diamond in the rough. Nice pickup.

  2. #11018
    No lie. When I first saw her. I was hoping she was a SW.

    Then after I ram into her the second time, I got a little confused.

    The way she was talking and moving.

  3. #11017
    Well let me see where why'all head is at.

    She FaceTime me last night at 4:51 am.

    We FaceTime for 1 hour and 35 minutes.

    What do you guys assume we was talking about for a hour and 35 minutes?

    And yes I screen recorded it all.

    Do you think money was being discuss?
    Do you think I was asking for sexual explicit material?
    Do you think we was masturbating to each other?
    Do you think we was discussing politics?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7093.jpg‎   IMG_7121.jpeg‎  

  4. #11016
    At Sam Katz.

    Please refer to my post #11014.



    Yea y’all right. I should have posting the entire encounter when I ran into her the second time. I told her and her GF to get out my vehicle.

    Yes I have the video of it. Yes her GF have better tits also.

  5. #11015

    Ok

    Okay so she's not a SW and just got lucky running into her down the way and got things popping and now just socializing alot and etc. We all thought she was an addict and doing SW to afford her habit like the rest of them because you never clarified that part and posted in the Streetwalker Reports section. Showing a picture of her in the passenger seat flashing her tits and all I would say almost if not everybody thought she's a SW.

    Why do you think people asked for her info from you? When you replied "Bro honestly I don't think I'm going to give up that information yet. Let me finish running through her. " To me that insinuates that she meets guys and when you're done having lots of fun with her that you would share the contact info.

    I never said you are some guy from the suburbs or a white dominated area (has nothing to do with anything). I said these girls are street smart especially the North Philly ones aka the SWs around the ave seen it all and there's good ones and bad ones which is a fact) The girl you met is attractive especially if she were a SW hence why I said she could finesse guys and since there was no money being given (assuming she was a SW). I know because I've heard alot about guys falling for working girls.

    You be in North Philly you are North Philly and be outside ok cool! Never been to an AMP, never been to an escort site, never seen an escort, you just know how to talk to these girls. By "these" girls I now know you're not talking about SWs but just ordinary chicks walking or out in the public somewhere (Gas station, getting off the train, Wawa, walking etc) That would be the same as myself posting about a hot Rican girl I met at the Liberty at Front and Lehigh and we hit it off and damn she threw that thing back so hard! But now we just be facetiming and shit you know. This site is mostly discussions and reviews about working girls (P4 P besides some stripclubs and some other sub sections) Seeing pick up game / cold approach is a first for me on here. Sure had me fooled.

    Could've clarified things from jump but all good. Goodluck with her!

    Sam Katz aka AMPimp.

  6. #11014
    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    If why'all think she's FaceTiming me for hours, not asking for any money is a grand scheme to take all my money. Well I'm here for it, I'm loving every minute of it and I still have all my money as if this post.
    Hey man do whatever makes you feel good. But you def need to keep your head on a swivel with her. In the end they're all looking for a savior.

  7. #11013
    I probably should post about walking girls I flirted at the subway then. As long as they are girls and walking on the street, right? LOL. Everybody here posted about girls doing dates bro. That why we assumed she does dates. We all have girls facetiming hours everyday, but we don't brag it here because it's completely off topic LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    I never said she was a streetwalker doing dates. Why'all assumed she's a streetwalker doing dates. I said I met her a month ago. Nothing happened because she wasn't one. Why you think it took a me a month to find her again?

    Think about it, why'all be finding and giving out reports on the same street walker every other day. There's 2,525 active member right now and not none of y'all laid eyes on her yet.

    You ever seen those speed walking chicks that pays no attention to anybody? That's her. Not all girls out there doing dates. And there's two other speed walking girls I be trying to meet that will never stop for me. One of them gave me the finger like 6 times already but that's not stopping me. Persistent is the key.

    And I never told why'all the whole story when I ran into her again. If you knew, why'all would completely think different about her. It's save on my laptop from my dashcam.

  8. #11012
    If why'all think she's FaceTiming me for hours, not asking for any money is a grand scheme to take all my money. Well I'm here for it, I'm loving every minute of it and I still have all my money as if this post.

  9. #11011
    Why'all think I'm a dude that grew up in the suburbs or in a white dominated neighborhood?

    I grew up in north Philly. I still be hanging out in north Philly. I am north Philly.

    I know how to talk to these girls.

    I never step foot into a AMP.

    I never took a AMP worker out.

    I never used a escort site.

    I never took an escort out.

    I just be outside.

  10. #11010

    Not all girls on the ave the same.

    I never said she was a streetwalker doing dates. Why'all assumed she's a streetwalker doing dates. I said I met her a month ago. Nothing happened because she wasn't one. Why you think it took a me a month to find her again?

    Think about it, why'all be finding and giving out reports on the same street walker every other day. There's 2,525 active member right now and not none of y'all laid eyes on her yet.

    You ever seen those speed walking chicks that pays no attention to anybody? That's her. Not all girls out there doing dates. And there's two other speed walking girls I be trying to meet that will never stop for me. One of them gave me the finger like 6 times already but that's not stopping me. Persistent is the key.

    And I never told why'all the whole story when I ran into her again. If you knew, why'all would completely think different about her. It's save on my laptop from my dashcam.

  11. #11009

    Could it be?!

    Sounds like you falling for her in a way. Falling for a SW with a drug problem? I dunno bro. I like that she looks much better with her hair out like I imagined and teeth are on point! Wait a minute, are you saying you picked her up and all this and spent 3 hours and paid her and everything but these facetimes there's no money being sent her way? OneEyedPhil made a great point, she wasn't out on the ave looking for strangers to pick her up out of boredom. You reall genuinely believe she would still be texting calling you? 🤔 and talks to you for hours like that? I dunno man, she could be finessing you slowly to hit you up bigtime (just a possibility, these north Philly chicks all have street smarts and the hot ones know how to finesse like no other) I'm not discrediting anything you said, I'm just saying this isn't exactly the norm. But I've taken AMP chicks out and all so it's definitely possible. I've heard a ton of stories of guys falling in love with a working girl though too. Especially the really wealthy mongers who end up buying gifts and fall hard. I've seen it happen with a small handful of AMP girls not just Hana when she would send "I love you I miss you" messages to everyone.

    Anyhoe, hope it all ends up good for you though. Make sure to share the fun when the wedding is called off!! LOL just playing man.

    Sam Katz aka AMPimp.

  12. #11008
    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    Yes I believe so.

    We just be calling, texting and FaceTime with barely any communication.

    We just be on the phone together.

    She watch what I do and I watch what she do.

    No lie, I called her like 100 times and she picked up like 85% of the time and never asked me for any money..Yet. Trust me I know it's coming.
    Ah dude! Tell me you haven't become obsessed with this girl? Only bad things happen in those situations. Just saying.

  13. #11007
    Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedPhil  [View Original Post]
    If she didn't have a habit to fund, would she still be texting or calling you?
    Yes I believe so.

    We just be calling, texting and FaceTime with barely any communication.

    We just be on the phone together.

    She watch what I do and I watch what she do.

    No lie, I called her like 100 times and she picked up like 85% of the time and never asked me for any money…………..Yet. Trust me I know it's coming.

  14. #11006
    So we spent the whole day texting, calling and FaceTiming.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7073.jpg‎   IMG_7074.jpg‎  

  15. #11005
    Hear some pics so y'all can fall in love 💕. 💕. 💕
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7030.png‎   IMG_7028.png‎   IMG_7031.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape