Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 13126
-
06-12-23 13:16 #11026Senior Member

Posts: 251Fellas.
How do you deal with one that is very very difficult to meet in person.
But very easy to call, text and FaceTime at any time of the day.
She will not block me at all. I intentionally try to get myself blocked and she will never block me
Or let me ask you this. What does that means to you?
Not sure if I need to add more key information.
-
06-12-23 12:46 #11025Senior Member

Posts: 259I went for a stroll Sunday evening between 8-9 pm. There were plenty of girls out. But most were in a zombie state.
Originally Posted by OlivAbuseHole
[View Original Post]
Picked up Janette on Buckus street. Gave me one of the softest, sensual BJs I've had on the avenue.
-
06-12-23 11:25 #11024Asshole

Posts: 399https://youtu.be/LQwVrytyfVI
Originally Posted by CreaminSide
[View Original Post]
Is this who you are talking about? If so, I think the only thing they have in common is their skin tone.
Jojo is one and done for me. Way too many red flags.
I saw this new girl everyone is raving about on Clearfield. She is very bottom heavy. Her thighs are like tree trunks. Not really my cup of tea but you do you.
-
06-12-23 00:29 #11023Regular Member

Posts: 14Looks like a walker I picked up a couple of years ago. Goes by the name Jo Jo.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
Creaminside.
-
06-11-23 23:50 #11022Senior Member

Posts: 251Defiantly did.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 23:27 #11021Senior Member

Posts: 987Smh
This sure got stupid quick.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 20:56 #11020Senior Member

Posts: 47Sundays question
Just wondering if anyone has any insight or thoughts on today's 95 incident, and if / how it'll impact the mongering?
-
06-11-23 20:08 #11019Senior Member

Posts: 197Every now and then we find a diamond in the rough. Nice pickup.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 18:40 #11018Senior Member

Posts: 251No lie. When I first saw her. I was hoping she was a SW.
Then after I ram into her the second time, I got a little confused.
The way she was talking and moving.
-
06-11-23 18:24 #11017Senior Member

Posts: 251Well let me see where why'all head is at.
She FaceTime me last night at 4:51 am.
We FaceTime for 1 hour and 35 minutes.
What do you guys assume we was talking about for a hour and 35 minutes?
And yes I screen recorded it all.
Do you think money was being discuss?
Do you think I was asking for sexual explicit material?
Do you think we was masturbating to each other?
Do you think we was discussing politics?
-
06-11-23 18:19 #11016Senior Member

Posts: 251At Sam Katz.
Please refer to my post #11014.
Yea y’all right. I should have posting the entire encounter when I ran into her the second time. I told her and her GF to get out my vehicle.
Yes I have the video of it. Yes her GF have better tits also.
-
06-11-23 18:04 #11015Senior Member

Posts: 465Ok
Okay so she's not a SW and just got lucky running into her down the way and got things popping and now just socializing alot and etc. We all thought she was an addict and doing SW to afford her habit like the rest of them because you never clarified that part and posted in the Streetwalker Reports section. Showing a picture of her in the passenger seat flashing her tits and all I would say almost if not everybody thought she's a SW.
Why do you think people asked for her info from you? When you replied "Bro honestly I don't think I'm going to give up that information yet. Let me finish running through her. " To me that insinuates that she meets guys and when you're done having lots of fun with her that you would share the contact info.
I never said you are some guy from the suburbs or a white dominated area (has nothing to do with anything). I said these girls are street smart especially the North Philly ones aka the SWs around the ave seen it all and there's good ones and bad ones which is a fact) The girl you met is attractive especially if she were a SW hence why I said she could finesse guys and since there was no money being given (assuming she was a SW). I know because I've heard alot about guys falling for working girls.
You be in North Philly you are North Philly and be outside ok cool! Never been to an AMP, never been to an escort site, never seen an escort, you just know how to talk to these girls. By "these" girls I now know you're not talking about SWs but just ordinary chicks walking or out in the public somewhere (Gas station, getting off the train, Wawa, walking etc) That would be the same as myself posting about a hot Rican girl I met at the Liberty at Front and Lehigh and we hit it off and damn she threw that thing back so hard! But now we just be facetiming and shit you know. This site is mostly discussions and reviews about working girls (P4 P besides some stripclubs and some other sub sections) Seeing pick up game / cold approach is a first for me on here. Sure had me fooled.
Could've clarified things from jump but all good. Goodluck with her!
Sam Katz aka AMPimp.
-
06-11-23 17:50 #11014Senior Member

Posts: 645Hey man do whatever makes you feel good. But you def need to keep your head on a swivel with her. In the end they're all looking for a savior.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 16:57 #11013Regular Member

Posts: 23I probably should post about walking girls I flirted at the subway then. As long as they are girls and walking on the street, right? LOL. Everybody here posted about girls doing dates bro. That why we assumed she does dates. We all have girls facetiming hours everyday, but we don't brag it here because it's completely off topic LOL.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 16:03 #11012Senior Member

Posts: 251If why'all think she's FaceTiming me for hours, not asking for any money is a grand scheme to take all my money. Well I'm here for it, I'm loving every minute of it and I still have all my money as if this post.










Reply With Quote





