Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2560
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 179

    What happened to hot towels and mouthwash being standard cleanup in AMPs?

    Have only been mongering in Seattle for a year and wondering if the lack of mouthwash and hot towels cleanup in AMPs was ever standard like it is in other cities?

  2. #2559
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by GenialDude  [View Original Post]
    What can I say? I mean most things are YMMV but she clearly said no kissing. I would have been ok with LFK. Camiikayla got butthurt when I did not see her for no kissing. Started lecturing me how I was looking for a checklist and she was not a sex machine blah blah. At minimum LFK is a must for me. I do not have time to play the games with these gals. I am paying them for a reason.

    I have seen few from the list bbking posted. I am looking for someone who is available for frequent trips at short notice.
    You go see Rio at Kittens. Daytime. She kiss and suck and fuck. 500 for 30 minute. No condom. Goodtime.

  3. #2558
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvazns  [View Original Post]
    I've only read one other post about her that I could find but it said that unicorns girl is safety girl all around.
    He have pornstar wang. She treat him different. O,k? Ok.

  4. #2557
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    One of those is still around.

    She is in the over 40 group with.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?438821-Kana (no BBFS).

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Aires-Campbell

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...runette-beauty
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?576840-Mzbedroomeyez69 *

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?125180-Gemini812

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...nsatiable-Anna #1 choice. *

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...asha_Porizkova *

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...aia_oliver_pnw *

    Younger GFE.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?586211-Joey-Adams *

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...nicornsDOexist *

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?586676-Greta-Foxx

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?187404-ShelbyCreams

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Amanda-Wonders

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...JanetMsJackson *

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...acys_sugarbutt *

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?336685-MarieStClair *

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Claire-Addison *

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...evelincolombia *

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?581742-Zoey-Slay *

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?367271-PinaMeganda *

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?580504-Remilane *

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?261960-Katerine-Galanis *

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?540039-AuDelia-Wild *

    As with the 4 you referenced, many are open to BBFS. U need to negotiate that in person. YMMV. I assume that is the end goal.

    InsatiableAnna is the gold standard.

    Don't ask me to detail. There is plenty of info in the BBFS thread for you to get an idea.

    I will not reply to pm's regarding anyone.
    I've only read one other post about her that I could find but it said that unicorns girl is safety girl all around.

  5. #2556
    Quote Originally Posted by GenialDude  [View Original Post]
    What can I say? I mean most things are YMMV but she clearly said no kissing. I would have been ok with LFK. Camiikayla got butthurt when I did not see her for no kissing. Started lecturing me how I was looking for a checklist and she was not a sex machine blah blah. At minimum LFK is a must for me. I do not have time to play the games with these gals. I am paying them for a reason.

    I have seen few from the list bbking posted. I am looking for someone who is available for frequent trips at short notice.
    Her pussy tastes like a stale sperm convention.

  6. #2555
    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    I saw P_bubblebutt in March and she offered all of what you seek plus DATO / FIA.

    Only caveat might be msog, I only did a hh so don't know if she's open to it.
    What can I say? I mean most things are YMMV but she clearly said no kissing. I would have been ok with LFK. Camiikayla got butthurt when I did not see her for no kissing. Started lecturing me how I was looking for a checklist and she was not a sex machine blah blah. At minimum LFK is a must for me. I do not have time to play the games with these gals. I am paying them for a reason.

    I have seen few from the list bbking posted. I am looking for someone who is available for frequent trips at short notice.

  7. #2554
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268
    Quote Originally Posted by GenialDude  [View Original Post]
    Geez. I had to come here and rant about my failure to find a good GFE provider. I am used to the likes of Brooklyn James, Lily White, Olivia Luv, JK and more. I spent hours to comb thru the other board and yet could not find a single good GFE gal who was available. My schedule is very busy and this shit is insane. CamiiKayla, p_bubblebutt69 and Kristin Pooti seemed promising but none of them offer old school true GFE. What frustrates me is their inability to clearly mention their dislikes on TnA. If you guys have any suggestion, please let me know. Dfk, daty, bbj with msog is what I seek. This should be easier.
    I saw P_bubblebutt in March and she offered all of what you seek plus DATO / FIA.

    Only caveat might be msog, I only did a hh so don't know if she's open to it.

  8. #2553
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109

    Rbgfe escorts

    Quote Originally Posted by GenialDude  [View Original Post]
    Geez. I had to come here and rant about my failure to find a good GFE provider. I am used to the likes of Brooklyn James, Lily White, Olivia Luv, JK and more. I spent hours to comb thru the other board and yet could not find a single good GFE gal who was available. My schedule is very busy and this shit is insane. CamiiKayla, p_bubblebutt69 and Kristin Pooti seemed promising but none of them offer old school true GFE. What frustrates me is their inability to clearly mention their dislikes on TnA. If you guys have any suggestion, please let me know. Dfk, daty, bbj with msog is what I seek. This should be easier.
    One of those is still around.

    She is in the over 40 group with.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?438821-Kana (no BBFS).

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Aires-Campbell

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...runette-beauty
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?576840-Mzbedroomeyez69 *

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?125180-Gemini812

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...nsatiable-Anna #1 choice. *

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...asha_Porizkova *

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...aia_oliver_pnw *

    Younger GFE.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?586211-Joey-Adams *

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...nicornsDOexist *

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?586676-Greta-Foxx

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?187404-ShelbyCreams

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Amanda-Wonders

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...JanetMsJackson *

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...acys_sugarbutt *

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?336685-MarieStClair *

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Claire-Addison *

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...evelincolombia *

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?581742-Zoey-Slay *

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?367271-PinaMeganda *

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?580504-Remilane *

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?261960-Katerine-Galanis *

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?540039-AuDelia-Wild *

    As with the 4 you referenced, many are open to BBFS. U need to negotiate that in person. YMMV. I assume that is the end goal.

    InsatiableAnna is the gold standard.

    Don't ask me to detail. There is plenty of info in the BBFS thread for you to get an idea.

    I will not reply to pm's regarding anyone.

  9. #2552

    On the same boat

    Quote Originally Posted by GenialDude  [View Original Post]
    Geez. I had to come here and rant about my failure to find a good GFE provider. I am used to the likes of Brooklyn James, Lily White, Olivia Luv, JK and more. I spent hours to comb thru the other board and yet could not find a single good GFE gal who was available. My schedule is very busy and this shit is insane. CamiiKayla, p_bubblebutt69 and Kristin Pooti seemed promising but none of them offer old school true GFE. What frustrates me is their inability to clearly mention their dislikes on TnA. If you guys have any suggestion, please let me know. Dfk, daty, bbj with msog is what I seek. This should be easier.
    Looking for today either not impressed or not offering msog bbj May just go see some kangel today I guess.

    Would love to spread it out and try multiple providers.

  10. #2551
    Quote Originally Posted by GenialDude  [View Original Post]
    Geez. I had to come here and rant about my failure to find a good GFE provider. I am used to the likes of Brooklyn James, Lily White, Olivia Luv, JK and more. I spent hours to comb thru the other board and yet could not find a single good GFE gal who was available. My schedule is very busy and this shit is insane. CamiiKayla, p_bubblebutt69 and Kristin Pooti seemed promising but none of them offer old school true GFE. What frustrates me is their inability to clearly mention their dislikes on TnA. If you guys have any suggestion, please let me know. Dfk, daty, bbj with msog is what I seek. This should be easier.
    Damn I miss Olivia Luv.

  11. #2550

    Are there any good GFE providers left?

    Geez. I had to come here and rant about my failure to find a good GFE provider. I am used to the likes of Brooklyn James, Lily White, Olivia Luv, JK and more. I spent hours to comb thru the other board and yet could not find a single good GFE gal who was available. My schedule is very busy and this shit is insane. CamiiKayla, p_bubblebutt69 and Kristin Pooti seemed promising but none of them offer old school true GFE. What frustrates me is their inability to clearly mention their dislikes on TnA. If you guys have any suggestion, please let me know. Dfk, daty, bbj with msog is what I seek. This should be easier.

  12. #2549

    Blackbeard

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    I probably shouldn't post about him since he apparently craves attention, but what is up with Blackbeard on the other site? I swear, that guy creates a new pointless post every day. He likes to play himself off as a balling bachelor, but if you look at this reviews, they're all ratchet ghetto hoes. What's ironic is that he's definitely part of the ass-kissing Pussy Brigade, but almost all his references are girls that have been confirmed to do BBFS.

    Definitely comes across as a guy that is in perpetual mid-life crisis. He randomly just posts stuff like how he wants to give a hooker a car and how a hot girl once randomly knocked on his door for help and he ended up becoming a sugar daddy, all fake mind you, but he just randomly posts that stuff to get attention.
    Ya, I noticed he has stopped taking his medications and is acting like an idiot. He should change his name to DoucheBeard.

  13. #2548
    I probably shouldn't post about him since he apparently craves attention, but what is up with Blackbeard on the other site? I swear, that guy creates a new pointless post every day. He likes to play himself off as a balling bachelor, but if you look at this reviews, they're all ratchet ghetto hoes. What's ironic is that he's definitely part of the ass-kissing Pussy Brigade, but almost all his references are girls that have been confirmed to do BBFS.

    Definitely comes across as a guy that is in perpetual mid-life crisis. He randomly just posts stuff like how he wants to give a hooker a car and how a hot girl once randomly knocked on his door for help and he ended up becoming a sugar daddy, all fake mind you, but he just randomly posts that stuff to get attention.

  14. #2547
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    The story as posted doesn't make sense, but many are afraid to say much. Don't know her. Give zero fucks about her but her story doesn't pass a basic smell test..and I'm pretty gullible. Review it again critically and you'll understand why I and about a dozen cowards who would never say it publicly (for fear of retaliation) call bullshit. Yes, she probably was attacked...but the story she is feeding us is total bullshit. There isn't a hooker that I've spoken to yet that believes it, but they are the last ones to call out BS on other hookers
    Interesting, honestly I have never seen so don't care for her or have no feelings either way about her, but I did not sense anything while reading her story (eitherway). Guess I will go give it another, more closely and see if it shows up any redflags. Thanks for sharing.

  15. #2546
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]

    Regardless if the assault was real I hope she's getting help.
    Yes. I 100% agree. As I said, I don't know her and I don't read anything from her because she blocked me years ago. I don't wish her any I'll will. It's just obvious that the story she is giving us is complete bullshit. I genuinely hope that she's okay and comes out of this stronger mentally and not become a victim. But there is absolutely no way that story she wrote is what really transpired.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape