Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 11019
-
06-11-23 23:07 #7374Senior Member

Posts: 186Sasha Porizkova. Not bad but not great either
A year ago my regular shared with me that she will be leaving the country in the fall for a couple years, and so I am on the hunt for a new regular. I have been auditioning many of the locals to find a suitable replacement. Not too long ago I tried out Sasha Porizkova. While I cannot find any faults with her service, I did not feel the chemistry I am seeking and for that reason I will not repeat. However I believe others would find her satisfying.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...asha_Porizkova
Face - 2 of 5 stars: Ok, let's face it (I swear that was not intentional), she's no beauty. I think her face is the mash up between Macaulay Culkin and Wayne Gretzky, with a very subtle underbite. However her mug is very feminine. Maybe some dudes will like this. I do not.
Body - 4 of 5 stars: I estimate she's late 30 and possible early 40's. She definitely takes care of herself. Body is very well toned, flat stomach with a belly button stud, slim hips and thigs, smooth & clear skin. Best of all are her very soft C cups which where a joy to have in my hands and mouth. However I found her nipples on the small side though they did swell up adequately when suckling them. Vag upper area was very tightly groomed but the outer pussy lips were shaved bare. Pussy smelled and tasted clean & fresh, with pink inner lips that were slender and a nice tight knob for a clit.
Attitude - 4 of 5: she was very warm and welcoming and wanted to chat to get to know me, as well as to tell me about herself. I took this as her way of getting comfortable and trying to develop chemistry, which I appreciate. She asked me directly what I wanted in our session and was very encouraging and charming in our discussion. She put in a lot of effort to move her body and shift her weight for my comfort when needed. She is intelligent and appeared to be interested in our pillow talk.
Service - 3 of 5: LFK and CBJ was enthusiastic as was the extensive foreplay and greek, though she made it clear ahead of time no FIV. Overall she put in the effort to make me feel like I was pleasuring her and that she was enjoying our time together, and thus far I would find no fault in her service. One problem, however, is she informed me that her breasts are sensitive and that I needed to be very gentle when nursing. This is a problem for me because I like to spend a lot of my time latched on and suckling away, and hence this is the biggest reason for my rating. The other big reason is I like FIV because I like to play with a pussy in between shots, with my fingers running in between the lips and over the clit and sliding in & out, and as mentioned FIV is on her no list.
All in all Sasha is a very good provider who puts in the effort to deliver a great experience. All at a great per hour rate. However despite her great body I could not get over her face, her no FIV, and that she does not enjoy suckling. If you're okay with all that then I would not hesitate to recommend.
-
06-11-23 22:32 #7373Senior Member

Posts: 186Gemini. No I didn't ask for bare service
I did not ask for bare FS. As a rule I always wrap it up before going in, because I absolutely have zero wiggle room for any STD. No idea whether bare services are on the table.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 17:06 #7372Senior Member

Posts: 228Chinese Bellevue
219-202-9896.
Originally Posted by LoveBJ
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 15:10 #7371Senior Member

Posts: 2184PB = ProneBone.
Originally Posted by GolphPro
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 14:42 #7370Senior Member

Posts: 2184Excellent review. Thanks for sharing. Did you ask for uncovered FS as I think it is YMMV but she is known to be open to that.
Originally Posted by MauiGlory
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 12:50 #7369Senior Member

Posts: 186Gemini812 - nice MILF. Good Value. I won't repeat, but can recommend.
I saw Gemini last spring. She was very nice. She advertised a $240 special so the price was right but she's just not what I like so will not repeat. However I would not hesitate to recommend.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?125180-Gemini812
Face - 2. 5 of 5 stars. She's not ugly, but does look like a female version of Glen Campbell.
Body - 2. 5 stars. It's a decent body for her age, which I estimate is mid-to-upper 50's, but definitely MILFy. She is tall and while she is not THICC she has a sturdy build, but don't get me wrong it all looks very nice including her nice C cups. However I'm very pickey and I like my tits a certain way and unfortunately Gemini's tits are not that way. Again she has nice tits but they're very firm and her nipples are very small despite the nice areolas. What all this means is that I didn't really enjoy one of my most favorite things which is the suckling which is always best on very soft breasts with larger nipples. I think 99% of other guys would love Gemini's tits. I'm in the 1% that does not and that's the big reason for my rating. Pussy was shaved bald and smelled fresh & clean, with fat outer lips and slender and sharply defined inner lips.
Attitude - 4 of 5. She was charming, personable, and made me feel comfortable, with a nice MILF next door vibe. She wanted to get to know me and I interpret wanted to develop some chemistry which I do as well.
Service - 3 of 5. BBBJ (no CIM), DATY, covered MISH, FIV. I have no complaints about the main courses, but, as noted above, I didn't enjoy the suckling and without that I'm not really enjoying it at all. Don't get me wrong, she was very accommodating and gave me full access to her body. Buy like I said her breasts are very firm with small nipples and that doesn't give me what I like. Incall was a very nicely kept and clean residence style hotel in Bothell with it's own apartment style entrance and felt very cozy and private.
All in all I would recommend. Especially when she runs a special. But I will not repeat for myself because of the idiosyncratic things I like. One other detail, which turned me off but may not be anything for anyone else, when I arrived and entered her room, she was still eating a slice of pizza. That is also a turn off for me, and even though she brushed her teeth and used mouthwash I could still smell pizza sauce and cheese and swear I could taste it when lfk, which I quickly cut off for this reason.
Anyway, happy pooning.
-
06-11-23 11:01 #7368Senior Member

Posts: 352If it's TGTGT, then it's a scam LOL.
Originally Posted by Dresser124
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-23 14:56 #7367Senior Member

Posts: 270I am sorry. What is PB?.
Originally Posted by VTwelveMpg
[View Original Post]
Can she deep throat? Facefuck?
-
06-10-23 12:21 #7366Senior Member

Posts: 2184Young Dumb and Full of Shit
This one made me laugh. Her ad reads more like a SA ad. "I really don't give a shit that you love the outdoors, expensive wine and sushi. Tell me how well you can suck my dick. You are not a dating site sweetheart you are on a ***** board. Get the story straight. " Sad part is there will be a line of idiots lining up at her door wearing their Sunday best with a buquet of roses to take her out to the most expensive restaurants. We have only ourselves to blame.
Originally Posted by Mike515
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-23 12:06 #7365Senior Member

Posts: 1113Hairy Armpit Brigade
Exactly. She and her buddies are basic lesbian strippers with horrible tattoos who flip to being straight when it comes to coaxing cash out of your wallet.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-23 01:38 #7364Senior Member

Posts: 145I've contact her before and she is responsive without asking for deposits. Too many donts for me so I passed.
Originally Posted by Dresser124
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-23 01:36 #7363Senior Member

Posts: 145Lol
Dumb twat. Hope she gets no biz with those rates and restrictions.
Originally Posted by Mike515
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-23 01:33 #7362Senior Member

Posts: 696Covered hand-jobs also probably on the menu, as long as you're the one doing the jerking.
Originally Posted by Mike515
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-23 00:09 #7361Regular Member

Posts: 56Tired of time wasters
Good lord, I wanted something new today with about a 4 hour window. What a mistake.
I texted 20 girls. 6 got back to me. 3 were the brazilian girls. None sound like theyre up for BBFS, so I passed. The other 3 responded so late and / or infrequently / stupidly (I was trying to meet in Bellevue. I asked her what part of bellevue and 3 hours later she said, I shit you not, "bellevue is in the seattle area" I fuckin gave up.
These fuckin twats are useless and wonder why demand either cheaper rates or better service. If you have dog shit service then you better have rates that make it worth putting up with that bullshit.
-
06-10-23 00:01 #7360Senior Member

Posts: 84WTF new girl $600 but not GFE
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Ros%E9Roulette
Topics I hate discussing:
69, BB Anything, BBBJ, BBBJCIM, BBFS, BLS, BNG, Choking, CIM, COB, COF, Couples, Cuckolding, DATO, DATY, DFK, DT, Facials.
FC, FIA, Fisting, FIV, French, Gagging, GFE, Group (4+), Kissing, Lactation, LFK, Photography, Prostate Massage, Rimming, Russian.
If you also don't like these options then you are a perfect match. Leave $600, take a shower and let's cuddle for an hour. LOL.
WTF. Guarantee she brings her rate down to 500 and fake reviews coming. Next.











Reply With Quote




