Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 5632
-
06-17-23 16:34 #3382Senior Member

Posts: 57I went earlier this week and saw Hanna. Started naked face down and got a good massage, she was not shying away from my butt. Grazed my twig and giggle-berries a few times. On the flip she covered me and started massaging my head. I asked if I could remove the towel and she said no.
Originally Posted by MassErrection
[View Original Post]
I'd be interested to know if others got anything from her. She the youngest there and really cute.
-
06-15-23 08:48 #3381Senior Member

Posts: 700I thought my hint was spectacular, yours was closer LOL!
Originally Posted by ViagraN
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 19:22 #3380Senior Member

Posts: 503Got it! Thanks bud!
Originally Posted by ViagraN
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 18:17 #3379Senior Member

Posts: 163Reading between the lines
Looks like the massage situation in Minnetonka just got rosier.
Originally Posted by WoozerBuck
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 15:40 #3378Senior Member

Posts: 351Four girls
Which one did you see at the Mtka place?
Originally Posted by MassErrection
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 08:58 #3377Senior Member

Posts: 503Please share name.
Originally Posted by CamperBob
[View Original Post]
Go to see you again camper!
-
06-13-23 01:11 #3376Senior Member

Posts: 198It's not even the transactions! I paid cash. The mamasan will look at what phone number you called from and set an appointment up using Square's booking system. If you've ever given your number to a restaurant for waiting for a table or something, it's likely that Square got your number that way. Once they have your number and name, they will readily offer up that data to anyone using any Square system. Lesson learned!
Originally Posted by Ezra007
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 21:42 #3375Senior Member

Posts: 167I hope you all arent using Square
I'm glad you found something worth while but stay off Square for transactions LOL. Jerry Springer is rolling in his grave!
Originally Posted by CamperBob
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 17:44 #3374Senior Member

Posts: 106I went there today. I was not disappointed at all!
Originally Posted by LastsLonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 15:28 #3373Senior Member

Posts: 700I imagine you were right off 494? Visiting a pretty plant / flower?
Originally Posted by BurtForPres
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 11:50 #3372Senior Member

Posts: 503Why did you visit best time?
Originally Posted by CarpMaster
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 16:39 #3371Senior Member

Posts: 281Google can be your friend. If you google her number, you can see the same ad, updated the same day, in Philadelphia. Pretty big red flag there.
Originally Posted by WoozerBuck
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 16:09 #3370Senior Member

Posts: 351New Italian girl
Any 411 on this hottie? She texts right away but I have not yet seen her.
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/215151.html
-
06-10-23 18:14 #3369Senior Member

Posts: 198That's what drew me in in the first place LOL. Seeing one good potential joint out in the middle of nowhere seemed like a good idea.
Originally Posted by ViagraN
[View Original Post]
It was, but it also wasn't. I'm still mad it was an hour drive.
I'd def return a lot if it was closer.
-
06-10-23 12:51 #3368Senior Member

Posts: 163Impressed
I had thought that Minnetonka was a wasteland when it comes to the hobby. Well done.
Originally Posted by BurtForPres
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





