Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 6953
-
06-17-23 13:37 #4553Senior Member

Posts: 88Angel / Burnside
There on Friday night. Asian middle aged. Didn't get her name. Very pleasant. $70/ hr. Fair massage. Are and Tee only offering.
Used to get more several years ago there.
-
06-15-23 10:38 #4552Banned Member

Posts: 1318Same price
CFS, BFS same price with her as to my experience. 3 of the 4 advertised FS Sex parlors in Hartford have the same price for Covered or Bare. In addition, MSOG, CIP. They don't care, they want to get fucked, simple. The UTR, non advertised Sex parlors are reviewed and negotiated by you the member and provider.
Think of it this way. Three input Thursday, you guys fuck bare. My favorite PTM. What's stopping members from enjoying PTM?
This is Chad.
Originally Posted by Mustafa
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 15:04 #4551Regular Member

Posts: 2Will BBFS be offered to anyone or do you have to be a regular? I live in Manchester and have not been able to find anyone for FS in general.
Originally Posted by Mustafa
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 22:21 #4550Senior Member

Posts: 738I've been to Great Beauty in WL.
Originally Posted by YasMuji
[View Original Post]
Full service is available. Older lady but will F you good. BBFS also available for upsell $$.
-
06-13-23 18:42 #4549Banned Member

Posts: 1318Check PM. Best tasting pussy, best fucking east of the river. Good luck.
Chad.
Originally Posted by BeFriends
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 11:59 #4548Senior Member

Posts: 123Wendy
I have always known Wendy to be a tease. I stopped seeing her because it seemed to be more of a shakedown to me. No BJ and definitely no FS.
Originally Posted by DoggyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 08:38 #4547Senior Member

Posts: 117Pm
Please PM me also with that info. I'm up that same area.
Originally Posted by ChadZ1212
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 19:58 #4546Banned Member

Posts: 1318Tell her what you want. She'll do it. No need to go 10 times and waste money. It's simple.
Originally Posted by DoggyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 15:40 #4545Banned Member

Posts: 1318Check PM, she's near you.
You will be more than satisfied. She likes being fucked multiple times. She'll be pissed off if you don't. BYOC, lube, use stay hard. Don't cum quick. No time limits, no joke. Good luck.
BTW, I'll get the rest to you later in the week.
Chad.
Originally Posted by YasMuji
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 08:03 #4544Senior Member

Posts: 79Ginza in Manchester
Went yesterday. Coco was not around or was unavailable, so saw Wendy again. Almost forgot how good she is, with a tight body and perky B's. Great TS, and went at the PM nicely. I've seen her now over the last year prolly 10 times, and I'm not yet at BBBJ, but close. She disrobes and allows full roaming once trusted. Bubbly and flirty and has a personality.
-
06-10-23 17:19 #4543Senior Member

Posts: 30Can you share Chad
Hey Chad I've been a visitor of most AMP from Westfield to Windsor normally but never found a FS. I'm a regular at a local one and the best is get is a nip in my mouth. LOL if you could PM me one near the MA line I'd frequent it to see if I too can be a regular there.
-
06-09-23 21:06 #4542Senior Member

Posts: 32Where in Albany area? Not many spas in this town a few a little north of here.
Originally Posted by CorvetteC
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 16:16 #4541Banned Member

Posts: 1318If this is the spa on Whiting st. I stopped in and believe the guy that came out was the husband, brother, whatever. So I left. My guess, it's legit. If I may suggest, try one of the many Sex Parlors in Hartford. You won't be disappointed.
Chad.
Originally Posted by DadBod78
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 13:15 #4540Senior Member

Posts: 30K & J Rose spa Plainville
Just wondering if anyone has tried this place yet?
-
06-07-23 17:01 #4539Senior Member

Posts: 161Lily in East Windsor
Lily went to her friends massage parlor in the Albany area! She calls me and tells me she will be back soon!
Originally Posted by Dalster
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





