Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 13915
-
06-11-23 20:07 #10630Senior Member

Posts: 459Plus the original poster is a banned member. Sounds more like a shill post to scam someone.
Originally Posted by HpyGolky
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 16:49 #10629Banned Member

Posts: 521No
But if you look you'll see that Blake has been banned. Why, because he spammed 22 touts in various cities in a single day. Personally, I wouldn't trust anything he says.
Originally Posted by Uboatct
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 15:26 #10628Senior Member

Posts: 808When I see "Call us"
W
On their contact form, it sounds like an agency who has CG's posing as massage girls and that the girl that shows up WON'T be the girl in the picture, When they say for services, it "$300 plus gratuities" tells more can be had. Call me jaded or skeptical but that's me.
Originally Posted by Blake169
[View Original Post]
I've done these dog and pony shows before. Just did one where the ad was $200 for outcall massage. Nice looking girl came up, and we settled on ar BBBJ and CFS for $300. Had a good time considering it was 11 pm.
But I'd check out "Tess". It's only $300, plus?
-
06-11-23 13:35 #10627Senior Member

Posts: 352Fbsm
Has anyone else seen Kylie or her friend?
Originally Posted by Blake169
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-23 14:19 #10626Senior Member

Posts: 265Looking for Hairy Bushes
Hey, was wondering if you guys had any leads on girls that have unshaved, bushy, hairy pussy. Anything information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
-
06-10-23 10:41 #10625Senior Member

Posts: 300Is it 300 just for the message or does that include these other options you mentioned? Does she offer BBBJ or is it just a HJ?
Originally Posted by Blake169
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 12:18 #10624Banned Member

Posts: 22Tess
https://lovetess.com/ Tess came for an hour massage. She's not FS, but nuru and other options are available. For me, a great massage is important, and she can give a serious deep tissue massage.
-
06-09-23 12:11 #10623Banned Member

Posts: 22Kylie
http://kyliemassage.com/
She has a Columbian friend who is terrific. Can't remember the name. Perfectly fit and toned body. Kylie wasn't available, but the other came within the hour.
-
06-09-23 09:58 #10622Senior Member

Posts: 1388Yeah I agree. I certainly hope they were lying because I would have guessed 35 and 40 at least. These 2 got a lot of city miles on them!
Originally Posted by Gs702
[View Original Post]
I agree, regardless of their true age, they look like $100 WGs, and would still do them, starting with the chick in white with the large rack!
Originally Posted by BigOapi2012
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 07:55 #10621Senior Member

Posts: 1570Business skills
It's amazing to me how some of these providers have no idea how to market themselves. I had my eye on one provider I saw on PD, she has reviews and links to her IG also. I start looking at the IG, everything looks good then I see a video of her waving a weapon and flashing about 7 k in $ bills. Probably harmless BUT despite her having multiple reviews it made me put her at the end of the list. I know a lot of girls carry for their safety but that's not what you want to put out there. To me it's the equivalent of her posting an ad with her management team on a video encouraging us to see her. We all want to think that maybe she's Indy but to remove all doubt doesn't make sense. Also, I'm not interested in seeing that you made more last night than I did last month as I poder if I'm going to give you my $. You will never see Apple or Amazon create a commercial with $ raining down exclaiming how much they made last month! Doesn't make me want to run out and get an iPhone 14.
-
06-09-23 05:31 #10620Senior Member

Posts: 297Amber
She seems to be one of the hardest working girls out there, so it doesn't surprise me the hygiene could be off, the rates did slow me down, so never partook, she did say the 150 qv rate included FS, that almost got me there, but I passed, if I just wanted a nice unrushed topless BJ, I'd go to Kiara or sexy Tiffany.
-
06-08-23 13:50 #10619Senior Member

Posts: 236Amber. Hard Pass
Saw this one recently. Would have to say, she is nice but I was disappointed. Doesn't smile in any pics cause teeth are rotted out. Her body smelled and even got in the shower and still her pussy wasnt the freshest. I mean I give 2 stars cause the blowjob is very good and just about all I would see her for if you have to. I mean she used the bathroom and water everywhere and somehow it stunk in there like filth as well. I don't get how she justifies her rates. Those pics are her but the best possible version of her. Nice nipples, but her hygiene made it so I couldn't see her again. Pussy had an odor of almost infection.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/138907263
-
06-07-23 12:48 #10618Senior Member

Posts: 107Hopefully this doesn't post multiple times since I was getting timeout errors.
Originally Posted by BigOapi2012
[View Original Post]
Yeah, I had her "working" and "real" FB profiles back in the day. I'll look for them and get back to you in dm after work tonight if I find them.
Also, looking again that other girl looks really familiar as well. I may have seen them together at one point but it's been so long it may just be a false memory However I know I never did anything with the other girl!
-
06-07-23 11:48 #10617Senior Member

Posts: 69That's her
Yeah that's her. Thanks man. That rack is awesome LOL.
Originally Posted by Travelforfun
[View Original Post]
Do you have any more info in your notes you can share via dm? Maybe her Social media or something? That looks like a Facebook pic.
-
06-07-23 11:36 #10616Senior Member

Posts: 107Here is a 2010 pic of her that I still had. Also after watching the clip and hearing her talk, I'm 99% certain it is her. The timeframe is correct as well since this was filmed in 2014 it looks like. However I thought she was mid-20's at that time and not 21. If it is her you won't find her since I'm almost certain she quit a year or so after the last time I saw her and I haven't seen her around since.
Originally Posted by Travelforfun
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





