Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 161 of 464 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 211 261 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 6953
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4553

    Angel / Burnside

    There on Friday night. Asian middle aged. Didn't get her name. Very pleasant. $70/ hr. Fair massage. Are and Tee only offering.

    Used to get more several years ago there.

  2. #4552

    Same price

    CFS, BFS same price with her as to my experience. 3 of the 4 advertised FS Sex parlors in Hartford have the same price for Covered or Bare. In addition, MSOG, CIP. They don't care, they want to get fucked, simple. The UTR, non advertised Sex parlors are reviewed and negotiated by you the member and provider.

    Think of it this way. Three input Thursday, you guys fuck bare. My favorite PTM. What's stopping members from enjoying PTM?

    This is Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa  [View Original Post]
    I've been to Great Beauty in WL.

    Full service is available. Older lady but will F you good. BBFS also available for upsell $$.

  3. #4551
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa  [View Original Post]
    I've been to Great Beauty in WL.

    Full service is available. Older lady but will F you good. BBFS also available for upsell $$.
    Will BBFS be offered to anyone or do you have to be a regular? I live in Manchester and have not been able to find anyone for FS in general.

  4. #4550
    Quote Originally Posted by YasMuji  [View Original Post]
    Hey Chad I've been a visitor of most AMP from Westfield to Windsor normally but never found a FS. I'm a regular at a local one and the best is get is a nip in my mouth. LOL if you could PM me one near the MA line I'd frequent it to see if I too can be a regular there.
    I've been to Great Beauty in WL.

    Full service is available. Older lady but will F you good. BBFS also available for upsell $$.

  5. #4549
    Check PM. Best tasting pussy, best fucking east of the river. Good luck.

    Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeFriends  [View Original Post]
    Please PM me also with that info. I'm up that same area.

  6. #4548

    Wendy

    I have always known Wendy to be a tease. I stopped seeing her because it seemed to be more of a shakedown to me. No BJ and definitely no FS.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Went yesterday. Coco was not around or was unavailable, so saw Wendy again. Almost forgot how good she is, with a tight body and perky B's. Great TS, and went at the PM nicely. I've seen her now over the last year prolly 10 times, and I'm not yet at BBBJ, but close. She disrobes and allows full roaming once trusted. Bubbly and flirty and has a personality.

  7. #4547

    Pm

    Please PM me also with that info. I'm up that same area.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    Check PM, she's near you.

    You will be more than satisfied. She likes being fucked multiple times. She'll be pissed off if you don't. BYOC, lube, use stay hard. Don't cum quick. No time limits, no joke. Good luck.

    BTW, I'll get the rest to you later in the week.

    Chad.

  8. #4546
    Tell her what you want. She'll do it. No need to go 10 times and waste money. It's simple.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Went yesterday. Coco was not around or was unavailable, so saw Wendy again. Almost forgot how good she is, with a tight body and perky B's. Great TS, and went at the PM nicely. I've seen her now over the last year prolly 10 times, and I'm not yet at BBBJ, but close. She disrobes and allows full roaming once trusted. Bubbly and flirty and has a personality.

  9. #4545
    Check PM, she's near you.

    You will be more than satisfied. She likes being fucked multiple times. She'll be pissed off if you don't. BYOC, lube, use stay hard. Don't cum quick. No time limits, no joke. Good luck.

    BTW, I'll get the rest to you later in the week.

    Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by YasMuji  [View Original Post]
    Hey Chad I've been a visitor of most AMP from Westfield to Windsor normally but never found a FS. I'm a regular at a local one and the best is get is a nip in my mouth. LOL if you could PM me one near the MA line I'd frequent it to see if I too can be a regular there.

  10. #4544

    Ginza in Manchester

    Went yesterday. Coco was not around or was unavailable, so saw Wendy again. Almost forgot how good she is, with a tight body and perky B's. Great TS, and went at the PM nicely. I've seen her now over the last year prolly 10 times, and I'm not yet at BBBJ, but close. She disrobes and allows full roaming once trusted. Bubbly and flirty and has a personality.

  11. #4543

    Can you share Chad

    Hey Chad I've been a visitor of most AMP from Westfield to Windsor normally but never found a FS. I'm a regular at a local one and the best is get is a nip in my mouth. LOL if you could PM me one near the MA line I'd frequent it to see if I too can be a regular there.

  12. #4542
    Quote Originally Posted by CorvetteC  [View Original Post]
    Lily went to her friends massage parlor in the Albany area! She calls me and tells me she will be back soon!
    Where in Albany area? Not many spas in this town a few a little north of here.

  13. #4541
    If this is the spa on Whiting st. I stopped in and believe the guy that came out was the husband, brother, whatever. So I left. My guess, it's legit. If I may suggest, try one of the many Sex Parlors in Hartford. You won't be disappointed.

    Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by DadBod78  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has tried this place yet?

  14. #4540

    K & J Rose spa Plainville

    Just wondering if anyone has tried this place yet?

  15. #4539

    Lily in East Windsor

    Quote Originally Posted by Dalster  [View Original Post]
    Longtime lurker here but now a member. I used to see her at Aroma and when that closed she was in a hotel. Digits not working anymore. Anyone know if she is still around with a new number?
    Lily went to her friends massage parlor in the Albany area! She calls me and tells me she will be back soon!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape