Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 351 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 401 451 851 1351 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 31840
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26590

    Tey formerly KK

    Despite previous reports I decided to pull the trigger. The good: Pretty gal. Nice body. Tight kitty. Throws it back.

    The bad: though not bad, brief cranium rushing me to the cover and to the finish. Very demanding. Not bad but not great attitude. Straight business.

    Might repeat in a pinch. Much more fun options out there.

    Red.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...099/6293353523

  2. #26589

    Fake Ad

    Tried to set something up today and coms were fine up until it was time to give the address, that's when I was hit with the "can you send the money to me with Cashapp" line. GTFOH.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...lable/57060002

    Don't waste your time.

    Ling.

  3. #26588

    Harper

    Harper quotes $$ and $$$ for hhr and hr respectively. Everything covered. No thanks. For those rates I can see Julie or Sarah in from Atlanta and get everything I want and more. Good luck to Harper. Not for me.

    I'm sure someone will take her up on the offer. Perhaps some tourists. I'd love to hear some reports of you do see her.

    Red.

    Quote Originally Posted by MacMan34  [View Original Post]
    Everything covered. Best around

  4. #26587

    Harper

    Quote Originally Posted by Notdylan  [View Original Post]
    Her ad seems to indicate CBJ, can you confirm?
    Everything covered. Best around

  5. #26586
    Quote Originally Posted by MacMan34  [View Original Post]
    She's officially in Nashville for a few days. Show her some love. Her oral skills are awesome. She's a doll take care of her she will take care of you.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/139242290

    Happy hunting MM.
    Her ad seems to indicate CBJ, can you confirm?

  6. #26585
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueyerMyBoy  [View Original Post]
    So, you're saying Harper Monroe is coming to Nashville?
    She's in Nashville now. But only for a few days.

    Not sure if that was a a serious post or not but I figured reply just in case it was.

    Happy hunting MM.

  7. #26584
    Quote Originally Posted by MacMan34  [View Original Post]
    She's officially in Nashville for a few days. Show her some love. Her oral skills are awesome. She's a doll take care of her she will take care of you.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/139242290

    Happy hunting MM.
    So, you're saying Harper Monroe is coming to Nashville?

  8. #26583

    Harper Monroe Show

    She's officially in Nashville for a few days. Show her some love. Her oral skills are awesome. She's a doll take care of her she will take care of you.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/139242290

    Happy hunting MM.

  9. #26582
    Quote Originally Posted by GregsRed99  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up. I dug around and found her info. I may give her a spin. If I do I'll report back.

    Red.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/139184773

  10. #26581
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Please don't feed the trolls.

    A2

  11. #26580

    Harper

    Thanks for the heads up. I dug around and found her info. I may give her a spin. If I do I'll report back.

    Red.

    Quote Originally Posted by MacMan34  [View Original Post]
    Just talked to my all time favorite girl here in Memphis. She's half way to Nashville. Will be there a few days. Show her some love and $$. LOL.

    She is awesome. Very attractive and her oral skills are out of the world, imo.

    Happy hunting MM.

  12. #26579

    Harper Monroe

    Just talked to my all time favorite girl here in Memphis. She's half way to Nashville. Will be there a few days. Show her some love and $$. LOL.

    She is awesome. Very attractive and her oral skills are out of the world, imo.

    Happy hunting MM.

  13. #26578

    Need some recommendations

    Thinking of coming to Nashville next week but was wondering if any of you knew of any providers on the shorter side? Five foot and under possibly, it'd be much appreciated if anyone has any recommendations.

  14. #26577
    Quote Originally Posted by NashNative  [View Original Post]
    I went back through those pictures and it is the same ad but with a couple different pictures. So you may be correct. Sorry for the confusion!
    Dude, you're twisting yourself into a pretzel. You first replied to me that you're 99.9% sure you saw the girl in the ad, now you're saying. . . What are you saying? Same ad but a few different pics? I looked at the ad just now and I'd say that I'm 99.9% sure it's the same girl in every pic.

  15. #26576

    I stand corrected

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueyerMyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Really? Are you totally sure about this? Here's a previous mention of her:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=6470042#post6470042. Post 26535.

    Also, google "Aubree Rene" to find out more about this so-called "provider".

    Who are you shilling for?
    I went back through those pictures and it is the same ad but with a couple different pictures. So you may be correct. Sorry for the confusion!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape