Thread: Brazilian Delights
+
Add Report
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1412
-
06-13-23 17:04 #137Regular Member

Posts: 6Excellent
Very sweet girl. Highly recommended.
Originally Posted by JeffBReal
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 16:58
Regular Member
-
06-13-23 16:53 #136Senior Member

Posts: 101Chaya
Great personality, hot body, very well man made assets and GFE friendly.
She's leaving Saturday, so if you planning to see her, don't waste time.
Originally Posted by David3131
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 16:14 #135Regular Member

Posts: 12Saw her today
This girl is suoer hot. 10/10 body with 9/10 face. Amazing abs. Amazing ass. Amazing bolt ons. Not quite GFE but you will get nowhere near the hotness of this girl for anywhere close to this price in this town.
Originally Posted by JeffBReal
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 14:04 #134Regular Member

Posts: 7This week is a special one
Go see Chaya. The wait was worth it. Best.
-
06-13-23 12:16 #133Senior Member

Posts: 610New Brazzillian
There is a new Brazilian in town Chaya. Has anyone sampled her yet.
-
06-10-23 15:42 #132Senior Member

Posts: 126The famous Sarah
She's back starting Wednesday. DM me seniors.
-
06-05-23 11:25 #131Senior Member

Posts: 481You'll need to
Try some of the hundreds of travelling Latinas on E* to get verified with some of the assistants. They will then reach out to you when they have a new girl (s) coming. Their numbers and emails are always changing so there's not an actual site or contact.
Originally Posted by CharlotteMath
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 11:21 #130Senior Member

Posts: 481Not
Not the same one, but this one looks hotter if she's real. Let us know.
Originally Posted by CharlotteMath
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 11:08 #129Senior Member

Posts: 610Fernanda
No that is not her.
Originally Posted by CharlotteMath
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 10:40 #128Senior Member

Posts: 75Is this Fernanda?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/fernanda...arlotte-315578#erotic.
Originally Posted by Laicir
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 10:36 #127Senior Member

Posts: 75How to find Brazilians
Yes please let us know how to contact these ladies.
Originally Posted by XpVesta
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-23 22:07 #126Senior Member

Posts: 60Where to find ads of these Brazilians
Can someone please reply or DM me, link where to find ads of Brazilian providers? TIA.
-
05-31-23 19:07 #125Senior Member

Posts: 949Best game in town
You are absolutely correct D. I hope the one that has this wet good stuff returns soon. I'm still trying to get my favorites to relocate to Charlotte permanently.
Originally Posted by David3131
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-23 18:44 #124Senior Member

Posts: 110Paused of service
Good day Gentz and I hope everyone is doing well, I've been out of town and just got back in a day ago. Has anyone see any new Brazilians? Just wondering if I'm case nobody is here, taking a break or like someone said earlier from a different thread just in case LE has an eye on them. From the times I've seen them and from the reconnaissance I've performed I have not noticed any LE yet I may be looking to hard. As much as I enjoy them I rather just have them take a break than being taken away. I do hope they do get new girls coming in. Out of all the ones that I've seen so far nicoly has been a pretty bad experience. For sure she had a cough when I saw her, barely any touching was allowed, no GFE def as we'll definitely rushed for sure. I don't recommend seeing here yet YMMV as well. Gentlemen please becareful and be aware of your surroundings, stay safe.
-
05-24-23 18:52 #123Senior Member

Posts: 481Pamela
Got a note from Carol yesterday that Pamela was in town. I knew I would see one of these latinas this week so I told her I'd let her know. There are so many popping up these days with no reviews I try to stick to safe choices, even if they aren't ATF experiences. So on short notice today, I let Carol know I was looking and she sent me straight to her location. I opted for the half hour since I don't expect much service if I've never seen them. This was no different from the other girls that get right to work with little effort or enthusiasm. She asked me to lay down fully nude after I freshened up. Grabbed a condom before ever touching me. Tried putting it on while he's shriveled and limp before I asked her to stroke it lightly for a few. At the first sign of hardness, on goes the cover followed by a pretty good CBJ. After a few of that she reaches for the lube and I stop her so I can at least full her up a little. She laid down while I worked my way to DATY. She seemed to enjoy it but by no means was she thrashing about. I finally got up to insert as she felt to see if it was naturally lubed enough. It was so I went mish for a minute or two while she made modest moans of pleasure. Rolled her around and hit a couple more positions before I decided it wasn't going to get any more passionate. I finally blew in the bag while pushing her legs as far back as possible, which wasn't very far. Sounds like a pretty bad but typical review for these Brazilians. However, I must say, perhaps a little more than a most of these girls, she was SMOKING HOT. Sorry to save that for the end but GeezUs, I haven't seen one look better than her pics in a while and her pics are hot. The face is blurred but trust me, beautiful skin, smile, face, everything. Her butt may have been fake but I didn't see scars and it wasn't over blown like many. Boobs were fake but I only know that because I've become quite the connoisseur of fake titties. Perfect soft, spongy, smooth with small but erect nips. I actually lost it a little early because they were bouncing around like huge naturals. If you've got the coin, you may want to go just to see what she looks like, dayum. She there til Friday, 400 and 300 half.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/1153959.htm?cat=6208&wn=1










Reply With Quote





