Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 13124
-
06-11-23 14:43 #11009Senior Member

Posts: 465Could it be?!
Sounds like you falling for her in a way. Falling for a SW with a drug problem? I dunno bro. I like that she looks much better with her hair out like I imagined and teeth are on point! Wait a minute, are you saying you picked her up and all this and spent 3 hours and paid her and everything but these facetimes there's no money being sent her way? OneEyedPhil made a great point, she wasn't out on the ave looking for strangers to pick her up out of boredom. You reall genuinely believe she would still be texting calling you? 🤔 and talks to you for hours like that? I dunno man, she could be finessing you slowly to hit you up bigtime (just a possibility, these north Philly chicks all have street smarts and the hot ones know how to finesse like no other) I'm not discrediting anything you said, I'm just saying this isn't exactly the norm. But I've taken AMP chicks out and all so it's definitely possible. I've heard a ton of stories of guys falling in love with a working girl though too. Especially the really wealthy mongers who end up buying gifts and fall hard. I've seen it happen with a small handful of AMP girls not just Hana when she would send "I love you I miss you" messages to everyone.
Anyhoe, hope it all ends up good for you though. Make sure to share the fun when the wedding is called off!! LOL just playing man.
Sam Katz aka AMPimp.
-
06-11-23 08:49 #11008Senior Member

Posts: 2788Ah dude! Tell me you haven't become obsessed with this girl? Only bad things happen in those situations. Just saying.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 03:05 #11007Senior Member

Posts: 251Yes I believe so.
Originally Posted by OneEyedPhil
[View Original Post]
We just be calling, texting and FaceTime with barely any communication.
We just be on the phone together.
She watch what I do and I watch what she do.
No lie, I called her like 100 times and she picked up like 85% of the time and never asked me for any money…………..Yet. Trust me I know it's coming.
-
06-10-23 22:28 #11006Senior Member

Posts: 251So we spent the whole day texting, calling and FaceTiming.
-
06-10-23 14:23 #11005Senior Member

Posts: 251Hear some pics so y'all can fall in love 💕. 💕. 💕
-
06-10-23 13:24 #11004Senior Member

Posts: 251Now we just be FaceTiming all day and we don't even say anything to each other.
Spent the last 3 hours just on FaceTime.
-
06-10-23 11:53 #11003Regular Member

Posts: 19If she didn't have a habit to fund, would she still be texting or calling you?
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-23 09:12 #11002Senior Member

Posts: 644Hahahahaha. Ayo you are a wild bul.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-23 08:36 #11001Senior Member

Posts: 465Hmmm.
Care to share any details? Kinda confused and it's your first time experiencing it. I think I have an idea of what you're trying to say though. Sucks whatever happened.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
Sam Katz aka AMPimp.
-
06-10-23 03:50 #11000Senior Member

Posts: 251Update:
Kinda confused with her.
I'm sure this happened with other guys but this is my first time experiencing it.
-
06-09-23 20:50 #10999Senior Member

Posts: 465Props!
Now that's a rare sighting on the ave, big ole nice tits (guessing natural), natural hair (she would look even hotter in a wig weave but chooses not to but who cares LOL) and she doesn't look all strung out cracked out and can pass if she told you she don't do any drugs which is pretty much nonexistent in the SW Kensington world so that's a definite plus. A video? Nice nice. I would imagine she doesn't stand on the ave long at all before a monger picks her up then develops a list of regulars and you guys know the deal. But you did find her a month ago and again so just days ago so there's still a chance but she looks like she knows her worth and probably on escort sites, but that's just Sams take! Like the kid in the Campbells Soup commercial "Don't hog it all!"
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
"Hurry up i'm trying to bust a nut in your butt" 💀
Have fun man but do share when you're ready to.
Sam Katz aka AMPimp.
-
06-09-23 20:00 #10998Senior Member

Posts: 251Bro honestly I don't think I'm going to give up that information yet. Let me finish running through her.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
She actually calls and texts back.
-
06-09-23 19:40 #10997Senior Member

Posts: 644Damn she's bad. What part of the ave was she on??
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 17:35 #10996Senior Member

Posts: 514Post the vid
When are you going to post the vid?
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 16:05 #10995Senior Member

Posts: 443Great tits
Brother se has some of the nicest tits around. I can see why your time was well spect. Congratulation's. M.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






