Thread: Rants Raves and Stupid Shit in Seattle.
+
Add Report
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 4255
-
06-15-23 20:29 #2560This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 179What happened to hot towels and mouthwash being standard cleanup in AMPs?
Have only been mongering in Seattle for a year and wondering if the lack of mouthwash and hot towels cleanup in AMPs was ever standard like it is in other cities?
-
06-14-23 23:52 #2559I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878You go see Rio at Kittens. Daytime. She kiss and suck and fuck. 500 for 30 minute. No condom. Goodtime.
Originally Posted by GenialDude
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 23:50 #2558I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878He have pornstar wang. She treat him different. O,k? Ok.
Originally Posted by ILuvazns
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 10:56 #2557Senior Member

Posts: 265I've only read one other post about her that I could find but it said that unicorns girl is safety girl all around.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 10:10 #2556Senior Member

Posts: 659Her pussy tastes like a stale sperm convention.
Originally Posted by GenialDude
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 18:39 #2555Regular Member

Posts: 18What can I say? I mean most things are YMMV but she clearly said no kissing. I would have been ok with LFK. Camiikayla got butthurt when I did not see her for no kissing. Started lecturing me how I was looking for a checklist and she was not a sex machine blah blah. At minimum LFK is a must for me. I do not have time to play the games with these gals. I am paying them for a reason.
Originally Posted by Darce
[View Original Post]
I have seen few from the list bbking posted. I am looking for someone who is available for frequent trips at short notice.
-
06-11-23 17:10 #2554Senior Member

Posts: 268I saw P_bubblebutt in March and she offered all of what you seek plus DATO / FIA.
Originally Posted by GenialDude
[View Original Post]
Only caveat might be msog, I only did a hh so don't know if she's open to it.
-
06-10-23 14:17 #2553Senior Member

Posts: 1109Rbgfe escorts
One of those is still around.
Originally Posted by GenialDude
[View Original Post]
She is in the over 40 group with.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?438821-Kana (no BBFS).
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Aires-Campbell
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...runette-beauty
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?576840-Mzbedroomeyez69 *
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?125180-Gemini812
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...nsatiable-Anna #1 choice. *
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...asha_Porizkova *
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...aia_oliver_pnw *
Younger GFE.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?586211-Joey-Adams *
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...nicornsDOexist *
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?586676-Greta-Foxx
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?187404-ShelbyCreams
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Amanda-Wonders
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...JanetMsJackson *
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...acys_sugarbutt *
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?336685-MarieStClair *
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Claire-Addison *
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...evelincolombia *
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?581742-Zoey-Slay *
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?367271-PinaMeganda *
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?580504-Remilane *
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?261960-Katerine-Galanis *
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?540039-AuDelia-Wild *
As with the 4 you referenced, many are open to BBFS. U need to negotiate that in person. YMMV. I assume that is the end goal.
InsatiableAnna is the gold standard.
Don't ask me to detail. There is plenty of info in the BBFS thread for you to get an idea.
I will not reply to pm's regarding anyone.
-
06-10-23 09:38 #2552Senior Member

Posts: 208On the same boat
Looking for today either not impressed or not offering msog bbj May just go see some kangel today I guess.
Originally Posted by GenialDude
[View Original Post]
Would love to spread it out and try multiple providers.
-
06-10-23 09:32 #2551Banned Member

Posts: 2302Damn I miss Olivia Luv.
Originally Posted by GenialDude
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 20:07 #2550Regular Member

Posts: 18Are there any good GFE providers left?
Geez. I had to come here and rant about my failure to find a good GFE provider. I am used to the likes of Brooklyn James, Lily White, Olivia Luv, JK and more. I spent hours to comb thru the other board and yet could not find a single good GFE gal who was available. My schedule is very busy and this shit is insane. CamiiKayla, p_bubblebutt69 and Kristin Pooti seemed promising but none of them offer old school true GFE. What frustrates me is their inability to clearly mention their dislikes on TnA. If you guys have any suggestion, please let me know. Dfk, daty, bbj with msog is what I seek. This should be easier.
-
06-08-23 16:20 #2549Senior Member

Posts: 342Blackbeard
Ya, I noticed he has stopped taking his medications and is acting like an idiot. He should change his name to DoucheBeard.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-23 01:48 #2548Senior Member

Posts: 353I probably shouldn't post about him since he apparently craves attention, but what is up with Blackbeard on the other site? I swear, that guy creates a new pointless post every day. He likes to play himself off as a balling bachelor, but if you look at this reviews, they're all ratchet ghetto hoes. What's ironic is that he's definitely part of the ass-kissing Pussy Brigade, but almost all his references are girls that have been confirmed to do BBFS.
Definitely comes across as a guy that is in perpetual mid-life crisis. He randomly just posts stuff like how he wants to give a hooker a car and how a hot girl once randomly knocked on his door for help and he ended up becoming a sugar daddy, all fake mind you, but he just randomly posts that stuff to get attention.
-
06-04-23 21:19 #2547Senior Member

Posts: 2184Interesting, honestly I have never seen so don't care for her or have no feelings either way about her, but I did not sense anything while reading her story (eitherway). Guess I will go give it another, more closely and see if it shows up any redflags. Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-23 20:37 #2546Senior Member

Posts: 1544Yes. I 100% agree. As I said, I don't know her and I don't read anything from her because she blocked me years ago. I don't wish her any I'll will. It's just obvious that the story she is giving us is complete bullshit. I genuinely hope that she's okay and comes out of this stronger mentally and not become a victim. But there is absolutely no way that story she wrote is what really transpired.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





