Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Escort Review: Streetwalker Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 142 of 875 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 192 242 642 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 13124
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #11009

    Could it be?!

    Sounds like you falling for her in a way. Falling for a SW with a drug problem? I dunno bro. I like that she looks much better with her hair out like I imagined and teeth are on point! Wait a minute, are you saying you picked her up and all this and spent 3 hours and paid her and everything but these facetimes there's no money being sent her way? OneEyedPhil made a great point, she wasn't out on the ave looking for strangers to pick her up out of boredom. You reall genuinely believe she would still be texting calling you? 🤔 and talks to you for hours like that? I dunno man, she could be finessing you slowly to hit you up bigtime (just a possibility, these north Philly chicks all have street smarts and the hot ones know how to finesse like no other) I'm not discrediting anything you said, I'm just saying this isn't exactly the norm. But I've taken AMP chicks out and all so it's definitely possible. I've heard a ton of stories of guys falling in love with a working girl though too. Especially the really wealthy mongers who end up buying gifts and fall hard. I've seen it happen with a small handful of AMP girls not just Hana when she would send "I love you I miss you" messages to everyone.

    Anyhoe, hope it all ends up good for you though. Make sure to share the fun when the wedding is called off!! LOL just playing man.

    Sam Katz aka AMPimp.

  2. #11008
    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    Yes I believe so.

    We just be calling, texting and FaceTime with barely any communication.

    We just be on the phone together.

    She watch what I do and I watch what she do.

    No lie, I called her like 100 times and she picked up like 85% of the time and never asked me for any money..Yet. Trust me I know it's coming.
    Ah dude! Tell me you haven't become obsessed with this girl? Only bad things happen in those situations. Just saying.

  3. #11007
    Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedPhil  [View Original Post]
    If she didn't have a habit to fund, would she still be texting or calling you?
    Yes I believe so.

    We just be calling, texting and FaceTime with barely any communication.

    We just be on the phone together.

    She watch what I do and I watch what she do.

    No lie, I called her like 100 times and she picked up like 85% of the time and never asked me for any money…………..Yet. Trust me I know it's coming.

  4. #11006
    So we spent the whole day texting, calling and FaceTiming.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7073.jpg‎   IMG_7074.jpg‎  

  5. #11005
    Hear some pics so y'all can fall in love 💕. 💕. 💕
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7030.png‎   IMG_7028.png‎   IMG_7031.jpg‎  

  6. #11004
    Now we just be FaceTiming all day and we don't even say anything to each other.

    Spent the last 3 hours just on FaceTime.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7019.jpeg‎  

  7. #11003
    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    Update:

    Kinda confused with her.

    I'm sure this happened with other guys but this is my first time experiencing it.
    If she didn't have a habit to fund, would she still be texting or calling you?

  8. #11002
    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    Bro honestly I don't think I'm going to give up that information yet. Let me finish running through her.

    She actually calls and texts back.
    Hahahahaha. Ayo you are a wild bul.

  9. #11001

    Hmmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    Update:

    Kinda confused with her.

    I'm sure this happened with other guys but this is my first time experiencing it.
    Care to share any details? Kinda confused and it's your first time experiencing it. I think I have an idea of what you're trying to say though. Sucks whatever happened.

    Sam Katz aka AMPimp.

  10. #11000
    Update:

    Kinda confused with her.

    I'm sure this happened with other guys but this is my first time experiencing it.

  11. #10999

    Props!

    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    Well fellas I did it.

    I ran into this one a month ago, nothing happened and I was searching for her since.

    I don't think I will ever top this pick up. This is exactly what I crave for. This is exactly what I searching for.

    Best 3 hours of my life.
    Now that's a rare sighting on the ave, big ole nice tits (guessing natural), natural hair (she would look even hotter in a wig weave but chooses not to but who cares LOL) and she doesn't look all strung out cracked out and can pass if she told you she don't do any drugs which is pretty much nonexistent in the SW Kensington world so that's a definite plus. A video? Nice nice. I would imagine she doesn't stand on the ave long at all before a monger picks her up then develops a list of regulars and you guys know the deal. But you did find her a month ago and again so just days ago so there's still a chance but she looks like she knows her worth and probably on escort sites, but that's just Sams take! Like the kid in the Campbells Soup commercial "Don't hog it all!"

    "Hurry up i'm trying to bust a nut in your butt" 💀

    Have fun man but do share when you're ready to.

    Sam Katz aka AMPimp.

  12. #10998
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    Damn she's bad. What part of the ave was she on??
    Bro honestly I don't think I'm going to give up that information yet. Let me finish running through her.

    She actually calls and texts back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6999.jpg‎   IMG_7001.jpg‎  

  13. #10997
    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    Well fellas I did it.

    I ran into this one a month ago, nothing happened and I was searching for her since.

    I don't think I will ever top this pick up. This is exactly what I crave for. This is exactly what I searching for.

    Best 3 hours of my life.
    Damn she's bad. What part of the ave was she on??

  14. #10996

    Post the vid

    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    18 minutes and 38 seconds of goodies.
    When are you going to post the vid?

  15. #10995

    Great tits

    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    Well fellas I did it.

    I ran into this one a month ago, nothing happened and I was searching for her since.

    I don't think I will ever top this pick up. This is exactly what I crave for. This is exactly what I searching for.

    Best 3 hours of my life.
    Brother se has some of the nicest tits around. I can see why your time was well spect. Congratulation's. M.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape