Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 479 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 379 429 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 529 579 979 1479 ... LastLast
Results 7,171 to 7,185 of 24538
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17368

    Kim swalllows

    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    Nope, would be my first time. Does she do one on one sessions?
    If she does 1 on1 I will definitely jump on that. I've known her for about 3 years now and I have hardly seen her fucking anyone but her husband and I guess their close swinging friends. She's a big tease in my opinion if you think you're going to fuck her. She will definitely suck your dick at a glory hole party. I think she used to host them weekly at shadows adult club.

  2. #17367
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi818  [View Original Post]
    Do we know what happened? I didn't get an email and I'm a member there. That would be a HUGE loss.
    Multi year investigation. Just google York pa prostitution and all the details should come up.

  3. #17366

    XOC shut down?

    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    XOC https://www.xoc.ch/ was just shut down. That leaves a big hole in the non Latin agencies in the area.
    Do we know what happened? I didn't get an email and I'm a member there. That would be a HUGE loss.

  4. #17365
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    She goes to gangbang parties. I've seen but haven't been part of her gangbang. Are you good in team environments standing naked around 10 men?
    Nope, would be my first time. Does she do one on one sessions?

  5. #17364

    Dryer

    Search this thread but search for the word dryer! Good Luck!

    T. J.

    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...718/4432736169

    Alright I've seen this ad everywhere with no report and not even a report saying it's a sting or a completely different girl but at the same time it seems way too good to be real. Does anyone have any genuine intel or is everyone too scared to pull the trigger?

    Cannot trust comments on the comments section of the escortbabylon website so figured to ask here.

    Thanks a bunch.

  6. #17363

    Don't be shy, pick up the phone

    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...718/4432736169

    Alright I've seen this ad everywhere with no report and not even a report saying it's a sting or a completely different girl but at the same time it seems way too good to be real. Does anyone have any genuine intel or is everyone too scared to pull the trigger?

    Cannot trust comments on the comments section of the escortbabylon website so figured to ask here.

    Thanks a bunch.
    The general consensus is that this ad is fake. Have you thought about trying to improve your contact skills. Pick up the phone give her a call send her a text go through some basic Q&A and see if you can negotiate work on improving your skills. If you do go over there, do you think you'll put your head in the dryer

  7. #17362
    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever met Kim Swallows at one of her gloryhole sessions / parties?

    https://onlyfans.com/kimswallows
    She goes to gangbang parties. I've seen but haven't been part of her gangbang. Are you good in team environments standing naked around 10 men?

  8. #17361
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    She's real, I know that much

    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever met Kim Swallows at one of her gloryhole sessions / parties?

    https://onlyfans.com/kimswallows
    I didn't go to one of her parties. She showed up later to another chick's GB and I noped out not long after she arrived because I'd already had mine. If you like them big, I guess she'll do it for you, but "no one who outweighs me" has been a longstanding rule of mine that has been a good guidepost. But other commentary you might have read or seen about her is probably legit.

  9. #17360
    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever met Kim Swallows at one of her gloryhole sessions / parties?

    https://onlyfans.com/kimswallows
    She's awesome! Try her out the neck is amazing.

  10. #17359

    Kali

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...718/4432736169

    Alright I've seen this ad everywhere with no report and not even a report saying it's a sting or a completely different girl but at the same time it seems way too good to be real. Does anyone have any genuine intel or is everyone too scared to pull the trigger?

    Cannot trust comments on the comments section of the escortbabylon website so figured to ask here.

    Thanks a bunch.

  11. #17358

    SWer hits Escort site again

    Same street meat but higher pricing. Hate it when this happens. Buyer beware, injector and big drug user. Also overprotective handler near by.

    Phyuck!

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/54819541

    Phyuck!

  12. #17357

    Kim Swallows

    Has anyone ever met Kim Swallows at one of her gloryhole sessions / parties?

    https://onlyfans.com/kimswallows

  13. #17356
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270

    XO Companions aka XOC no more

    XOC https://www.xoc.ch/ was just shut down. That leaves a big hole in the non Latin agencies in the area.

  14. #17355
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesChase407  [View Original Post]
    I saw Asian Jenny's post up earlier. I used to see her a bunch a few years back but I haven't seen her since. She's definitely one of the most beautiful women I've been with. Anybody link up with her lately??

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/138519164
    It's fake, number isn't valid. Here is Jenny's real ad:

    https://tryst.link/escort/realjennyling

    Also, I don't think she comes to Baltimore like that anymore.

  15. #17354

    Curious about her

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...more/138857139

    Has anyone seen her already here? I'm curious whether or not to do it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape