Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 11028
-
06-16-23 18:36 #9693Banned Member

Posts: 124Not All Heroes (or Villains) Wear Capes
They seem like a lovely couple lmaooo. Good find!
Originally Posted by CoolKid96
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-23 18:17 #9692Senior Member

Posts: 362My bad. To see the sex act with the link below, you'd have to click "Show more replies".
Originally Posted by CoolKid96
[View Original Post]
This link should get you directly there https://twitter.com/mini14gb/status/1669749805952774153.
-
06-16-23 16:41 #9691Senior Member

Posts: 362The sex act on video was overrated.
Originally Posted by LuvNotHot
[View Original Post]
It was just a guy sitting, eating a girl's ass or pussy, but she had shorts on.
Here is the video.
Warning: it's boring.
https://twitter.com/nbnumber23/statu...88333193150464
-
06-16-23 13:45 #9690Banned Member

Posts: 124You're probably right because they described it as graphic as if that's not sex in general lmao. Maybe it was our 6'8" ladyboy friend Dennis Rodman.
Originally Posted by CornPop
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-23 13:38 #9689Senior Member

Posts: 838Getting like San Fran.
I doubt any monger is dumb enough to bang right in public. I doubt it was even male on female. It could have been to guys banging.
Originally Posted by LuvNotHot
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-23 12:55 #9688Banned Member

Posts: 124Both addicts?
I'm thinking that was addict on addict sex right? Fucking fiends ruining it for the rest of us.
Originally Posted by Mitch672
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-23 12:06 #9687Senior Member

Posts: 121Unhappy neighbors
Expect more enforcement at methdone mile.
https://news.yahoo.com/boston-commun...014609124.html
-
06-16-23 11:02 #9686Regular Member

Posts: 14Thursday
BPD was on Allerton with flashing lights for at least 3 hours in the afternoon. Limited SW. One brunette WSW with jean shorts and a short bob cut, sort of slim and a nice ass. Has anyone met her?
-
06-16-23 03:15 #9685Banned Member

Posts: 124Beware
Her man is out there on occasion following in his vehicle. She does give a good thorough BJ. But with no ass, her man following at times, him blowing up her phone, her blowing up your phone, I could only do x amount of dates with her. Pussy isn't on the menu but it's not like she has ass anyways.
Originally Posted by Hans68
[View Original Post]
Similarly, petite brunette spinner Ashley gives a world-class blow job when she's not nodding off. The difference is that she has a tight little butt that isn't on the menu anymore. Crazy thing is, when I first met her a few years ago I fucked raw while her worthless boyfriend stood watch around the corner.
-
06-16-23 00:42 #9684Senior Member

Posts: 784Went to smilers in ri today wasn't happy with the provider I believe her name was star? so wanted to make up for it. Drove into nms got gas spotted peaches on magazine about twenty minutes past eleven. Made a right onto allerton swung around picked her up.
She greets me with a smile. She is a professional girl with a good head on her shoulder a little fussy but a cool chick that's why I picked her up. Went to the spot got a good BBBJ.
She's pretty good not the best but my head and neck tension releases after. Dropped her off at the gas station, she does have her male friend that texts calls.
I respect all that and get it. Never had a problem with a car date things go pretty smooth. The only girls I don't click with is blonde ashley from florida and blonde jenny.
-
06-12-23 22:38 #9683Senior Member

Posts: 838Freshly shucked clam
If I remember correctly when she was in the south end PJs, I filled up her clam many times and she was a connoisseur of fresh shucked clams even commented about what I possibly had for dinner.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 05:23 #9682Senior Member

Posts: 3853Monday AM
Nothing was out. I saw Christine the WSW BBW. She was dressed sexy with shorts and stockings. But, she's overrated and has been charging a lot lately. I posted a photo of her if no one here knows her. A few other SWs was with her and they were getting picked up. Obviously, other veterans here know Christine. Chime in if others have a different experience. She charges a lot, service is decent and she complains. Not worth my time. When everyone else was picked up, she was alone. Cars kept driving by.
BPD was walking the streets. They went through the you-Haul with flashlights and walked magazine street. Called it quits as the sun was coming up. Until next time.
-
06-11-23 20:14 #9681Regular Member

Posts: 14Brunette,
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
Slim waist, under 30, nice legs and breasts. Also was carrying around a bag of candy, LOL. Not a euphemism, actual starbursts & gummy bears.
-
06-09-23 08:47 #9680Senior Member

Posts: 3853Any that says that they can get more after giving them the $$ and service is not a repeat. If she can find better $$, drop her stupid ass at the corner and let her walk back.
Originally Posted by Hans68
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 03:23 #9679Senior Member

Posts: 362There's at least one other Ashley out there, but she isn't really tall, so it mucst be a different one.
Originally Posted by Hans68
[View Original Post]
Question for everyone:
Do you worry when a girl brings a big bag into the car, or if she's smoking crack (which this girl probably was if she was smoking from a glass vial).
I get pulled over by the cops at least once every couple of years, and I've never had a girl in the car, so I've never gotten in trouble. I use my right to remain silent, and the cops get bored and send you home if they have no evidence (even if you were caught talking to a girl).
But I'm curious how much trouble the driver is in:
- if you give a girl a ride.
- if the girl is caught with a little crack.
- if she just drops it in your car, and the cops find it, do they assume it's yours?
I'm interested in your legal ideas, strategies, precautions, etc.











Reply With Quote





