Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 187 of 647 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 237 287 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 9697
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6907

    You should scrap this one

    Quote Originally Posted by EcuGuy74  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me about Star?

    She has been around for a while and other reviews seem favorable.

    https://sweetrubs.com/

    I'm am also open to suggestions on who is a must see.

    Thanks in advance!
    From your "to do" list. Been posting for years here and have never read a decent review.

  2. #6906

    Visiting MB next week

    Can anyone tell me about Star?

    She has been around for a while and other reviews seem favorable.

    https://sweetrubs.com/

    I'm am also open to suggestions on who is a must see.

    Thanks in advance!

  3. #6905

    I bet she's No good

    Quote Originally Posted by Pig619  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/815914617840

    Anyone who have an encounters with her?
    I texted her asker her height weight and part of town and she responded "Excuse me? My height and weight? I reply yeah I like petite girls. NO respopnse, I mean DUH I'm buying a product I want to know what I might be getting, I guess were suppose to just feel lucky to have any out of shape skank to stick our DICKS in, UNBELEIVABLE! This hobby can't get ANY WORSE. And last month she was 28 and now shes 24, cant trust the menu either she has DFK on the menu Ive seen well over a hundred of the chicks and less the 1 % do that.

  4. #6904

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Pig619  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/815914617840

    Anyone who have an encounters with her?
    I've have seen her once before in Florence where she spends a lot of time. She was or is tiny, everything was good but she wouldn't do BBBJ even tho her add said so.

  5. #6903

    Barbie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/815914617840

    Anyone who have an encounters with her?

  6. #6902

    The first one

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaydee333  [View Original Post]
    First one is my type so I'm looking to give it a go. Got to check with the boys first though:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/615735536222

    Second one is absolutely my type. Even if it's a bad review, I just want to know she real:

    https://tryst.link/escort/bonitababes-1
    I saw 1 time and that was last Nov, and we got along well but I've tried to set up with her at least 20 times since then and she might text back 2 days later at 3 AM or some shit like that, she a TOTAL Waste of time and major Junky.

  7. #6901

    Vanilla

    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateJohn  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says she goes by pretty vanilla, and that's a good way to describe her. Seen her off and on for the past year and each time got worse and worse. She's gained A LOT of weight and the last time I saw her a monh ago she was very mechanical and just Laid there spaced out like a zombie. Definitely gone downhill but her rates went way up. Think theres a pic of her and jersey girl together so she upped her rates but neither are worth it the price. She always has a bunch of people around too. Pretty face but that's about it.
    Good to know was going to try to see her when I got in town. Jersey used to be my go to but she got some pounds in too doesn't look too good to me anymore.

  8. #6900

    Anybody try these chicks yet?

    First one is my type so I'm looking to give it a go. Got to check with the boys first though:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/615735536222

    Second one is absolutely my type. Even if it's a bad review, I just want to know she real:

    https://tryst.link/escort/bonitababes-1

  9. #6899

    Pretty Vanilla

    Quote Originally Posted by South215  [View Original Post]
    This one I remember being on Seeking at one point. Any Information on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...n/806822399709
    Her ad says she goes by pretty vanilla, and that's a good way to describe her. Seen her off and on for the past year and each time got worse and worse. She's gained A LOT of weight and the last time I saw her a monh ago she was very mechanical and just Laid there spaced out like a zombie. Definitely gone downhill but her rates went way up. Think theres a pic of her and jersey girl together so she upped her rates but neither are worth it the price. She always has a bunch of people around too. Pretty face but that's about it.

  10. #6898

    What Happened to Karen

    Older lady live near 29th and Ocean. Gave a Great BJ. Was near Pace II, move to NC for a short time. Have not seen her back on the seen.

    She was fun but sometime rushed depending on the Day, any info Please PM me. Thanks.

  11. #6897

    What do yall know?

    This one I remember being on Seeking at one point. Any Information on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...n/806822399709

  12. #6896

    Rachael is great!

    Quote Originally Posted by South215  [View Original Post]
    She has been reported on a few times! I don't remember any of them being bad!!
    Saw her today at her incall out in the country. She is really good and worth her rates. Will repeat next time I'm in town. Thanks for all the input about her. She's a true gem in an area full of trash.

  13. #6895

    Moved

    Quote Originally Posted by FillFucks  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember the tiny, petite spinner in Surfside? She lived / worked in her own, brick house, on the corner of a decent neighborhood. She drove a Camaro, was super cool and hospitable. I know her full name, but don't want to drop it here publicly. Please PM if you have any whereabouts on her.
    She moved out of state. Never got the chance to see her. Last time I texted got response that she moved up north for good. I wanted that one on my list bad.

  14. #6894

    Toftt

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/154562761892

    Photos are edited. She looks good but not that good Stunning body. Young 22 but doesn't want to do anything lazy. Texted the whole time lazy mechanical service. I wouldn't not repeat. Had to finished with my hand looking at her. Best part was her huge tits. Says GFE but when you get there nothing bare 4/10 bc she's a good.

    Looker.

  15. #6893

    Tiny spinner in SurfSide from 2021

    Does anyone remember the tiny, petite spinner in Surfside? She lived / worked in her own, brick house, on the corner of a decent neighborhood. She drove a Camaro, was super cool and hospitable. I know her full name, but don't want to drop it here publicly. Please PM if you have any whereabouts on her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape