Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 17031
-
06-09-23 09:01 #10956Senior Member

Posts: 56Nurse Kelly
I think, and I could be wrong, is that the consensus of the reviews on her is she has big titts, works out of the basement of her condo, talks way too much, posts a lot of stuff on social media about her clients, is very attractive, but generally Bat Shit Crazy. But I could be wrong. Your results may be different. Happy Hunting.
Originally Posted by RickMann
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 06:14 #10955Senior Member

Posts: 2739Wilson rd
Went to the new spot on Wilson rd. Younger super cute chick, flat as a board at desk, I get the older one LOL great massage flip at 50 minutes. Door was busy so she left 3 times to answer dumb questions. DIY barely. Not returning.
-
06-08-23 16:07 #10954Senior Member

Posts: 208Nurse Kelly
I know she has been on this site a lot of times, guys. Just not recently, as in the past few months. Hence, the4 inquiry.
Nytehawk.
-
06-08-23 06:09 #10953Senior Member

Posts: 2739She's reviewed on another site too.
Originally Posted by NyteHawk
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-23 01:02 #10952Senior Member

Posts: 53Try searching Nurse Kelly K. You will find plenty of discussions about her.
Originally Posted by NyteHawk
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 17:32 #10951Senior Member

Posts: 351Say what? Nurse Kelly has been discussed and reviewed a ton of times.
Originally Posted by NyteHawk
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 14:28 #10950Regular Member

Posts: 4Yup just got back a quote for $400. Not really what I am looking for in that price range.
Originally Posted by TheJayBird
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 12:50 #10949Senior Member

Posts: 208Kelly
Senior down in Cincy here: What is going on with Kelly the naked nurse? I was thinking of making a trip up there to see her, but do not see her mentioned here or on any of the ad sites either.
Nytehawk.
-
06-06-23 23:02 #10948Senior Member

Posts: 188Krystal
Took a little while for her to respond to my initial text but once she did the conversation developed quickly.
Had her huge oiled up tits rubbed all over me and finished on them. Some light teasing before the flip.
10/10 I will repeat. Prices and general location in ad.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...719/9377089040
-
06-06-23 22:04 #10947Senior Member

Posts: 161Other girls at the same place
I did another girl. Diamond - at the same location FS for $450.
Originally Posted by TheJayBird
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 19:41 #10946Senior Member

Posts: 455Kay
That's Kay she has been reviewed on here 200 or 300 times.
Originally Posted by JetSetter4K
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 18:22 #10945Regular Member

Posts: 2Alisha
Second one is Alisha I think. Apartment in Polaris area with 4-5 girls working out of there. White and mixed race girls, no Asians. Alisha was cute and matches the pictures pretty well. Decent setup and service for nuru and a larger menu available. Pricey at $380 for nuru for 1 hour. Fairly attractive girls there. Nice place. Would repeat if it were less expensive.
Originally Posted by JetSetter4K
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 17:16 #10944Regular Member

Posts: 4Ugh I put the wrong links in there. It should be these two.
Originally Posted by JetSetter4K
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ual-27197.html
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...des-29772.html
-
06-06-23 15:19 #10943Regular Member

Posts: 4Does anyone have any feedback on these providers? If they are real or not?
Taking a look at the boards and had questions if these two are real or not as far as the pictures go. Any feedback would be appreciated. One looks like a lot of fun so I doubt the are real LOL.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...day-27385.html
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...day-27385.html
-
06-06-23 15:03 #10942Senior Member

Posts: 892Kay
Here is my review from 5/17.1st time I saw her: She is very close to her posted pictures. They are enhanced but accurate none the less. Set up was text until I pulled up outside. She called and gave the apartment letter. Probably looked out the window to see me. Once in the door she was already in a white matching bra and panties with a sheer shorty robe draped over. She is very curvy with a nice round butt. She led me upstairs to a 2nd bedroom dedicated to her massage table. There is a clean towel on top. As I disrobed, she got topless. She uses a unscented oil that's not greasy. As I lay on my back she gave a decent rub spending a little too much time on my back but it felt good. I tried to reach her pussy but was only able to do some light rubbing on the outside of her panties. While working my legs she reached up for a tease. I raised my ass up for better access and she gave me some good strokes before returning to my legs. She did this twice. On the flip she started the rub on my legs and shortly thereafter started stroking my dick. I tried to get access to the pussy but when I tried to get my fingers in her panties she moved away. Her HJ feels good and she stares into my eyes the entire time. She has a very sexy look and this is a huge turn on. She starts some quiet cooing and the asks, " cum for me now" this was enough to get me to orgasm. Afterwards she cleaned me up some with a clean towel. I'm pretty sure we went over the HH. She offers nuru too but unless she will rub her uncovered pussy on my uncovered dick I'll pass. I will ask though LOL.
Originally Posted by RangerRed2
[View Original Post]
2nd time in same apartment: fully nude B2 B nuru with full access to pussy and FS. 3rd time: She had moved to and apartment building where she did not live. During the rub when I tried to touch her ass she moved away and then told me to keep my hands to myself. Only got the HJ. Needless to say, I didn't go back. On another sitte she has 102 reviews. Overall approval rating of 3. 4 out of 5. I think she had a kid and I heard she got shot. She became spacey.












Reply With Quote





