Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 418 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 318 368 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 468 518 918 1418 ... LastLast
Results 6,256 to 6,270 of 27795
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21540
    Quote Originally Posted by DanteDog  [View Original Post]
    You're being vague. Explain.

  2. #21539

    Online Resource

    Quote Originally Posted by LayPipe69  [View Original Post]
    Checking in here to see if anyone has a go to discreet clinic to get tested in the Western Wa area. Up north. Not requiring insurance. Pay cash.

    Don't want to go to my regular Dr. As I am unsure if results would make it back home.

    I understand HIPAA and all that, but I don't need anything mailed to my home. Checked online for symptoms.

    Don't have burning urine.

    Don't have discharge.

    I am less than a week into all this.

    Just some lower abdoman dull pain. However, this may alao be related to lifting heavy items. Last week.

    Any help or guidance would be appreciated.
    If you have your own credit card (or if you're the only one who looks at the statements), consider checking out www.stdcheck.com.

    You'll set up an account and go to a local LabCorp location. The results will arrive via email.

  3. #21538
    Quote Originally Posted by DanteDog  [View Original Post]
    Ohhhh. She looks thick like I like.

    Big girls are nasty.

  4. #21537
    Thanks for the reply FastBreak Junk.

    I am a few years older than you. The timing for me on this was last weekend. Oral.

    I have had some side pain and lower back pain from moving heavier items. But some stomach pain (dull) started Tuesday. Again, no painful urination, discharge etc. I can't really go to my Dr as stated before and just need it to be discreet where I can pay cash to have a test and not have my family find out. It may be coincidence, it may be real, which I hope not.

    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    Obviously I don't know your specific location, but any mid-size or larger city should have a public health clinic with free or low-cost testing.

    Incidentally, lower ab pain is fairly common and ambiguous. I'm not saying you shouldn't bother getting tested since it can't possibly hurt and will reduce anxiety either way. Since you'll either know you're clean or can get treatment if you're not. But ab pain could be almost anything or nothing.

    Obviously I don't know how old you are. I'm 51 and am starting to have aches and pains almost everywhere.

  5. #21536
    Quote Originally Posted by LayPipe69  [View Original Post]
    Checking in here to see if anyone has a go to discreet clinic to get tested in the Western Wa area. Up north. Not requiring insurance. Pay cash.

    Don't want to go to my regular Dr. As I am unsure if results would make it back home.

    I understand HIPAA and all that, but I don't need anything mailed to my home. Checked online for symptoms.

    Don't have burning urine.

    Don't have discharge.

    I am less than a week into all this.

    Just some lower abdoman dull pain. However, this may alao be related to lifting heavy items. Last week.

    Any help or guidance would be appreciated.
    Obviously I don't know your specific location, but any mid-size or larger city should have a public health clinic with free or low-cost testing.

    Incidentally, lower ab pain is fairly common and ambiguous. I'm not saying you shouldn't bother getting tested since it can't possibly hurt and will reduce anxiety either way. Since you'll either know you're clean or can get treatment if you're not. But ab pain could be almost anything or nothing.

    Obviously I don't know how old you are. I'm 51 and am starting to have aches and pains almost everywhere.

  6. #21535
    Quote Originally Posted by LayPipe69  [View Original Post]
    Checking in here to see if anyone has a go to discreet clinic to get tested in the Western Wa area. Up north. Not requiring insurance. Pay cash.

    Don't want to go to my regular Dr. As I am unsure if results would make it back home.

    I understand HIPAA and all that, but I don't need anything mailed to my home. Checked online for symptoms.

    Don't have burning urine.

    Don't have discharge.

    I am less than a week into all this..
    While you're identifying if you have anything, it would be helpful if you could let us know who you've seen in the last 6 weeks or so.

  7. #21534

    Discreet STD check clinics

    Checking in here to see if anyone has a go to discreet clinic to get tested in the Western Wa area. Up north. Not requiring insurance. Pay cash.

    Don't want to go to my regular Dr. As I am unsure if results would make it back home.

    I understand HIPAA and all that, but I don't need anything mailed to my home. Checked online for symptoms.

    Don't have burning urine.

    Don't have discharge.

    I am less than a week into all this.

    Just some lower abdoman dull pain. However, this may alao be related to lifting heavy items. Last week.

    Any help or guidance would be appreciated.

  8. #21533
    Quote Originally Posted by DanteDog  [View Original Post]
    She looks like a little freak.

  9. #21532

    Tori Mills


  10. #21531

    Banned status

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    I really want to unload inside Missbizness again.

    She won't respond since I got banned from that other site.
    Go back on the site with a new username until they ban you again for having multiple handles lmao.

  11. #21530
    Quote Originally Posted by LCB  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you seen this chick? Her posts go back to 2018. She sounds like quite the dirty girl. I texted her for rates & she replied 120 hh & 180 H. I'm a bit interested. I originally came across her on megapersonals.

    https://escortfish.ch/tel/view/509-578-9912

    LCB.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMe999  [View Original Post]
    She's might not be your cup of tea, but nothing's fake. She's a lot of fun if DD cups and big curves turn your crank. Sassy and submissive. Tough. Funny. Loves to fuck. My ATF. I like the way a BBW feels, and I don't fuck for social status. I'm over 50 and don't have a thing for providers younger than my kids. As far as the "OMG, she's been advertising BBFS since 2018," she's doing the same thing every girl discussed here is doing -- and every poster is doing. She's just ballsy and amused by the shock factor of not pretending.
    She sounds perfect.

  12. #21529

    MissBizness

    I really want to unload inside Missbizness again.

    She won't respond since I got banned from that other site.

  13. #21528

    She still around?

    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMe999  [View Original Post]
    She's might not be your cup of tea, but nothing's fake. She's a lot of fun if DD cups and big curves turn your crank. Sassy and submissive. Tough. Funny. Loves to fuck. My ATF. I like the way a BBW feels, and I don't fuck for social status. I'm over 50 and don't have a thing for providers younger than my kids. As far as the "OMG, she's been advertising BBFS since 2018," she's doing the same thing every girl discussed here is doing -- and every poster is doing. She's just ballsy and amused by the shock factor of not pretending.
    Anyone seen her recently?

  14. #21527
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Nope. This one has completely different tattoos and is missing a front tooth. She also doesn't offer the same services as BEM and appears to bounce between Bremerton and Yakima.
    Thanks for the clarification.

    BW.

  15. #21526

    Liberty

    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Nope. This one has completely different tattoos and is missing a front tooth. She also doesn't offer the same services as BEM and appears to bounce between Bremerton and Yakima.
    She's pretty legit, belongs here, and gives no F's about you. Just wants to screw out in the woods and take your $$ and is pretty clear about it. Will do some dirty dirty things if you want, but won't kiss, and doesn't want to mess around. Nice body for someone of the age she claims. She'll get an incall at point no point sometimes. Usually is outcalls to a park or just off the road. OFTEN she has just BB'd or is about to, If you catch her right after, she'll waive the extra fee, or when she's horny if you have a friend, she's waive the extra for you both to wreck her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape