Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 539 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 39 439 489 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 589 639 1039 1539 ... LastLast
Results 8,071 to 8,085 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22742

    Valencia Valana

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Are those prices accurate for her?
    If so, that's crazy. I used to see her for half of that a few years ago. She's at least 40 and has been using the same pics since the backpage days. She was a decent time, but not worth what she is charging now.

  2. #22741

    Definitely not the way she looked in ad

    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    Does roxi look like her pics. She is cute. Is she heavier or thinner than the pics?
    I had a dreamt of her today.

    Room is full of smoking smell. Not that much clean.

    Location is good. Got disappointed as the ad looks different and she was looking different. No GFE. I will not repeat.

  3. #22740
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Are those prices accurate for her?
    Ya they're accurate.

  4. #22739

    Lily flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by BussaNut  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to her. She had a lot of tattoos. Advertised massage but would do full service.
    Last I saw she moved back to Florida. She visited here once since. Beautiful girl imo. Saw her once for massage and bbby. Great body at that time.

  5. #22738

    Roxi

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    Gave Roxi a try one early morning. Nice girl and she is real of course. Room is cozy and I didn't sense any demons or lurkers. Went for BBBJ. Not bad. Not bad at all. I remember the good ol' days of a BBBJCIM for 60. Those days are pretty much gone so this was a welcomed surprise. She is not the best in the area by any means but she also isn't the worst. I'm sure I'll repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/976078982799
    Does roxi look like her pics. She is cute. Is she heavier or thinner than the pics?

  6. #22737
    Are those prices accurate for her?

  7. #22736

    Roxi

    Gave Roxi a try one early morning. Nice girl and she is real of course. Room is cozy and I didn't sense any demons or lurkers. Went for BBBJ. Not bad. Not bad at all. I remember the good ol' days of a BBBJCIM for 60. Those days are pretty much gone so this was a welcomed surprise. She is not the best in the area by any means but she also isn't the worst. I'm sure I'll repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/976078982799

  8. #22735

    Lily flowers

    Anyone know what happened to her. She had a lot of tattoos. Advertised massage but would do full service.

  9. #22734

    Letting this one go

    Have had several visits with this one. After the last one though, it will be my last.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...h/245547881302

    She was not a particularly pretty girl and she could use a sandwich or two. She was probably 80 lbs. It made her a lot of fun to pick up and pin against a wall. I've seen her 3-4 x. First few times were fine. Excellent oral skills. And fun to pick her up and just fuck the shit out of her. She can take it. But last time I saw her. She was high or drunk out of her mind. Tripping over her purse and bookbag in the room. Passing out mid sentence. I just left. The hobby is all about being discreet. I don't want to be involved when she OD's. She did everything covered the 1st visit. Second+ was BBBJ with CFS.

  10. #22733

    Valencia Valana

    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc13  [View Original Post]
    I really would like a good time. I'm glad you are enjoying and a link.

    "If possible" will help out. Be safe.
    https://tryst.link/escort/valencia-valana

  11. #22732

    Freak 7 Days a Week

    I have seen her twice, both really good experiences. Clean room, she was freshly showered, she looks like the girl in the pics. Polite and fun time. CBJ and CFS. I have also been ghosted by her a couple of times. I think her name is Kelly.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClientNum1  [View Original Post]
    I recall seeing this gal advertise on and off the last couple years, but don't remember the name she goes by / went by. I tried seeing her a few day ago and the comms were good in the beginning, but then she disappeared and didn't get back to me for hours. I got impatient and saw Stacy Love instead. I have a feeling she just booked someone else and forgot about me. And a day later I got a text from her wondering if I was still interested which I found weird. Curious if she is really legit and worth the effort. Sorry if I missed any chatter on her, but don't no any name to go by, so I just call her the nice smile girl.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...u/080259687380

    https://callescort.org/984-260-6224

  12. #22731

    We appreciate

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobby1731  [View Original Post]
    Why'all. I've seen VV on 3 trips through Raleigh now. Each experience has been better than the last, and last month had a goddamn good time. Honestly, just wanted to post something positive here about a great provider. She's kind and seems like she wants to make the best experience possible on a given day. Looking for a new friend for a visit in July, so any suggestions on higher end providers are welcome.
    I really would like a good time. I'm glad you are enjoying and a link.

    "If possible" will help out. Be safe.

  13. #22730

    Valencia Valana / VV

    Why'all. I've seen VV on 3 trips through Raleigh now. Each experience has been better than the last, and last month had a goddamn good time. Honestly, just wanted to post something positive here about a great provider. She's kind and seems like she wants to make the best experience possible on a given day. Looking for a new friend for a visit in July, so any suggestions on higher end providers are welcome.

  14. #22729

    Worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by NightTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Back in the backpage days you'd see an ad with passable English writing but it had spelling mistakes ok. Sure why not. But recently it's broken English sometimes with no coherent words. Plus if the ad is reading like a sob story. Usually it's TGTBT. So just saying what is posted in the ad does help identify if it is a fake or not. Reading one of those ads takes less time to read then to write a request to someone and hope they respond in a day.

    Also when texting you'll notice that the bots or the handler that is responding is sending generic texts.

    And as people know, NEVER send money to a provider. Most that as for a deposit are fakes or scam artists. Even when you've seen a girl and they promise they will answer when you come around later, but front them the cash. They 99% of the time will forget or just never respond.

    I haven't seen much out on the sites that I would like to see so I have been staying low and waiting until good ones appear. And the others I've either seen or don't interest me at all. Maybe summer will bring some talent around. But I did love seeing Cholie when she was in durham but she has since left. Also seen Naughty Holly on fayetteville street in durham and that was a very good time! Great BBBJ. Hopefully she will get a phone again and begin posting.
    The one in my earlier post is worth it. Especially if you're average to small. When I say wash board stomach, I mean it.

  15. #22728

    Freak 7 days a week

    Quote Originally Posted by ClientNum1  [View Original Post]
    I recall seeing this gal advertise on and off the last couple years, but don't remember the name she goes by / went by. I tried seeing her a few day ago and the comms were good in the beginning, but then she disappeared and didn't get back to me for hours. I got impatient and saw Stacy Love instead. I have a feeling she just booked someone else and forgot about me. And a day later I got a text from her wondering if I was still interested which I found weird. Curious if she is really legit and worth the effort. Sorry if I missed any chatter on her, but don't no any name to go by, so I just call her the nice smile girl.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...u/080259687380

    https://callescort.org/984-260-6224
    Believe its the same as https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...-week/51820781.

    There is a thread on her a while back but unsure anyone produced a name. The title had "Re: Kab" in the thread.

    I tried to get in touch with her a long while back but the comms where not great and nothing materialized.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape