LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 537 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 37 437 487 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 587 637 1037 1537 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,055 of 30805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22765
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479  [View Original Post]
    Have had several visits with this one. After the last one though, it will be my last.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...h/245547881302

    She was not a particularly pretty girl and she could use a sandwich or two. She was probably 80 lbs. It made her a lot of fun to pick up and pin against a wall. I've seen her 3-4 x. First few times were fine. Excellent oral skills. And fun to pick her up and just fuck the shit out of her. She can take it. But last time I saw her. She was high or drunk out of her mind. Tripping over her purse and bookbag in the room. Passing out mid sentence. I just left. The hobby is all about being discreet. I don't want to be involved when she OD's. She did everything covered the 1st visit. Second+ was BBBJ with CFS.
    What is the damage typically? I'm aware that it's a lot of a risky thing but I really do want to find a straight up spinner to pound.

  2. #22764

    Tried Both

    Quote Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479  [View Original Post]
    Saw these two recently:

    Angi has been reviewed here before.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/136383048

    I've seen her several times. She is not a looker. But she has a great, natural body! She does not have the unnatural / cartoonish butt and boob implants of other Latina providers I have seen. She oozes sexy. Have her put on some music and she will lap dance and grind the shit out of you. She is aggressive and active when fucking. She is a lot of fun. She will rim you if you are into that type of thing (I am not interested in that service. But she has done it 2 x to me before without warning. With a smile and wink) She also does anal. And she can take a big dick pounding. And she does it with a smile. She offers a solid BBBJ w CIM. And I bet she would offer BBFS if you asked / paid. I am not interested in that service either.

    Her English has gotten progressively better in the past few months.

    Sub $150/ hhr.

    She currently travels with Marisol.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/136366738

    I wish I knew this beforehand. Marisol is a natural (Latina) beauty. Sun kissed skin, brown eyes, and long, dark hair. She is not as fun to fuck as Angi (can't take it deep and hard). And her body doesn't have the same curves. And she doesn't offer as many services. But she oozes sex appeal just the same. Marisol will be one of my go to's in the area if she sticks around. She tries to please, and please she does. Her English is better than Angi's.

    The same sub $150/ hhr. And worth every penny!
    Thanks for the report! I'd reached out to Angi in the past but never connected. Finally got in touch with her and comms were smooth, no verification other than law enforcement question. I elected for hhr 160 and location was provided.

    Arrived and there was no wait. Greeted at the door with a great smile, kiss and dick grab. She's 5'8, 5'9, thick with nice curves. Clothes came off and very natural body which I enjoy. That's where the magic ended.

    Like mentioned, her mouth is jacked. I love her energy and she began with music and aggressive grinding. Then dropped to her knees for bbj and her teeth were scraping me. Got her to calm down some and eventually I stared warming up some.

    She was checking her watch frequently and combined with her teeth, the mood was dead. I got up briefly and she felt good but I just couldn't get into it. She gave it her best after that but I ended up leaving without finishing.

    Marisol was a much better experience for me. She was maybe 5'2 and seemed to be in her mid 20's. Both are very sexy, Marisol just had a tighter body. She has a little stomach fat but I'm OK with that. Began with CBJ, then all the normal positions.

    Comms were the same. 140 hhr at same location.

    She was much more sensual which I appreciate. Not sure about GFE or uncovered because those aren't always important to me. Finished in doggy while smacking her tight ass.

    Will definitely see again. If anyone knows more like her, let me know! I love a petite spanish mami!

  3. #22763

    Roxi

    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    Does roxi look like her pics. She is cute. Is she heavier or thinner than the pics?
    The pictures are a little flattering. I mean, I would say she is probably a 5 out of 10. She is the definition of average to me. And I would say she is a little heavier than her pictures. If you need a looker, this is not the place to go. But if you want a woman that's average looking, she will do. You can do much worse.

  4. #22762

    Valencia Valana

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Are those prices accurate for her?
    If so, that's crazy. I used to see her for half of that a few years ago. She's at least 40 and has been using the same pics since the backpage days. She was a decent time, but not worth what she is charging now.

  5. #22761

    Definitely not the way she looked in ad

    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    Does roxi look like her pics. She is cute. Is she heavier or thinner than the pics?
    I had a dreamt of her today.

    Room is full of smoking smell. Not that much clean.

    Location is good. Got disappointed as the ad looks different and she was looking different. No GFE. I will not repeat.

  6. #22760
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Are those prices accurate for her?
    Ya they're accurate.

  7. #22759

    Lily flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by BussaNut  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to her. She had a lot of tattoos. Advertised massage but would do full service.
    Last I saw she moved back to Florida. She visited here once since. Beautiful girl imo. Saw her once for massage and bbby. Great body at that time.

  8. #22758

    Roxi

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    Gave Roxi a try one early morning. Nice girl and she is real of course. Room is cozy and I didn't sense any demons or lurkers. Went for BBBJ. Not bad. Not bad at all. I remember the good ol' days of a BBBJCIM for 60. Those days are pretty much gone so this was a welcomed surprise. She is not the best in the area by any means but she also isn't the worst. I'm sure I'll repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/976078982799
    Does roxi look like her pics. She is cute. Is she heavier or thinner than the pics?

  9. #22757
    Are those prices accurate for her?

  10. #22756

    Roxi

    Gave Roxi a try one early morning. Nice girl and she is real of course. Room is cozy and I didn't sense any demons or lurkers. Went for BBBJ. Not bad. Not bad at all. I remember the good ol' days of a BBBJCIM for 60. Those days are pretty much gone so this was a welcomed surprise. She is not the best in the area by any means but she also isn't the worst. I'm sure I'll repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/976078982799

  11. #22755

    Lily flowers

    Anyone know what happened to her. She had a lot of tattoos. Advertised massage but would do full service.

  12. #22754

    Letting this one go

    Have had several visits with this one. After the last one though, it will be my last.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...h/245547881302

    She was not a particularly pretty girl and she could use a sandwich or two. She was probably 80 lbs. It made her a lot of fun to pick up and pin against a wall. I've seen her 3-4 x. First few times were fine. Excellent oral skills. And fun to pick her up and just fuck the shit out of her. She can take it. But last time I saw her. She was high or drunk out of her mind. Tripping over her purse and bookbag in the room. Passing out mid sentence. I just left. The hobby is all about being discreet. I don't want to be involved when she OD's. She did everything covered the 1st visit. Second+ was BBBJ with CFS.

  13. #22753

    Valencia Valana

    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc13  [View Original Post]
    I really would like a good time. I'm glad you are enjoying and a link.

    "If possible" will help out. Be safe.
    https://tryst.link/escort/valencia-valana

  14. #22752

    Freak 7 Days a Week

    I have seen her twice, both really good experiences. Clean room, she was freshly showered, she looks like the girl in the pics. Polite and fun time. CBJ and CFS. I have also been ghosted by her a couple of times. I think her name is Kelly.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClientNum1  [View Original Post]
    I recall seeing this gal advertise on and off the last couple years, but don't remember the name she goes by / went by. I tried seeing her a few day ago and the comms were good in the beginning, but then she disappeared and didn't get back to me for hours. I got impatient and saw Stacy Love instead. I have a feeling she just booked someone else and forgot about me. And a day later I got a text from her wondering if I was still interested which I found weird. Curious if she is really legit and worth the effort. Sorry if I missed any chatter on her, but don't no any name to go by, so I just call her the nice smile girl.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...u/080259687380

    https://callescort.org/984-260-6224

  15. #22751

    We appreciate

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobby1731  [View Original Post]
    Why'all. I've seen VV on 3 trips through Raleigh now. Each experience has been better than the last, and last month had a goddamn good time. Honestly, just wanted to post something positive here about a great provider. She's kind and seems like she wants to make the best experience possible on a given day. Looking for a new friend for a visit in July, so any suggestions on higher end providers are welcome.
    I really would like a good time. I'm glad you are enjoying and a link.

    "If possible" will help out. Be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape