Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 18817
-
06-09-23 11:10 #14947Senior Member

Posts: 886I have seen her before 3-5 years ago, there are reviews use the search button for cuban Melissa.
Originally Posted by ThatGuyyyy
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 02:30 #14946Senior Member

Posts: 37Melissa?
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ando/139039884
Hey fellas, has anybody seen her before? I seen her ads for a while and I want to give her a shot but don't know if it's real or not.
-
06-09-23 02:25 #14945Senior Member

Posts: 37It's bad
Sheesh. Idk what's going on but it sucks. I know they have their own lives outside of this, but why post an ad and when you reach out, no response? Do you know any solid ones?
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-23 16:03 #14944Senior Member

Posts: 160Lorena w / the dolphin tat
Has anyone heard from or seen Lorena lately? Thought about her a little while ago and wanted to check in and see how she was doing, but the contact information I have for her has gone cold. I haven't seen her advertise in forever, but I was always able to reach her at the numbers I had. Last time I saw her she did make mention of finding some legit employment, but she didn't imply that she was retiring.
-
06-08-23 10:31 #14943Senior Member

Posts: 395Burner
If you RTFF you'll see a number of times this was discussed. Probably a search will turn up the latest thread. You will see varying opinions.
Personally I use a tracfone that I pay cash for. I buy the plan cards at Walgreens.
Originally Posted by StyleDogg
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-23 01:21 #14942Senior Member

Posts: 1172I didn't know that rule was in place. I've posted mugshots before but won't anymore after seeing the comment from the admin. I have no idea what the FTA was for I never looked that far. But yeah when in doubt, bail out.
Originally Posted by MikeDoes
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 21:18 #14941Senior Member

Posts: 127Sorry About That
This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.
Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.
Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and / or photographs.
Sorry about that, I was mostly trying to warn anyone that might be trying to see her. But I understand, won't happen again.
-
06-07-23 00:39 #14940Senior Member

Posts: 886It's not you, I've been getting no response or hours later.
Originally Posted by ThatGuyyyy
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 23:35 #14939Senior Member

Posts: 2060Hanna Banana
Oh Hell yes, I remember Hanna. I saw her several times. She was so hot and so amazing in her service. IDK what happened to her, though. Perhaps you can PM VerySlowly and he may have more info.
Originally Posted by MicBush
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 21:28 #14938Senior Member

Posts: 288TBT. Hannah Banana
Does anyone remember this little blonde haired gem from around 10-12 years ago? She had a killer body with big star tats down one leg.. Oh the good ole days.
-
06-06-23 08:21 #14937Senior Member

Posts: 37Anything Good?
Is it me, or is it hard to find anything good anymore? My regulars are barely answering, and it's like everyone is drugged out or charging a crazy amount. Does anybody have some good quality recommendations?
-
06-04-23 19:16 #14936Senior Member

Posts: 723But what was the FTA for.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-23 17:46 #14935Senior Member

Posts: 1172It looks like she was booked for an FTA and driving with a suspended license. Those kind of charges don't bother me as much as say the assault with a deadly weapon, carjacking, armed robbery, etc.
Originally Posted by MikeDoes
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-23 15:07 #14934Senior Member

Posts: 378Yeah, I get it, but let's keep in mind that most these girls have been arrested numerous times.
Originally Posted by MikeDoes
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-23 13:15 #14933Senior Member

Posts: 127Watch out for Ashley
[Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.
Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.
Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.
Thanks!














Reply With Quote





