Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 73 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 1083
This blog is moderated by BestDjInOhio
  1. #408
    Quote Originally Posted by BeNewAgain  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I'm spending a long weekend to myself at an Airbnb house in Tampa June 30th-3rd. So I've been heavily prospecting SA girls to spend time with when I'm there. Does anyone have any intel on some of these?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-75bba2b30bc1

    Haven't talked allowance yet but she seems interested to meet. Looks like she may have more than normal baby damage on her tummy from the pic on her profile.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-ab1cd258366d

    Been chatting with her quite a bit. She is saying $500 but trying to work it down. Covered, but says she'll swallow.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-7ba17d0068d3

    Very intrigued by this one. Seems to give off married vibes which turns me on. She said $500.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-7c2efc249d0b

    Not sure what she'll ask for allowance, prob again 500 but so far she immediately said yes to meeting.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-284129b2e59c

    Down to meet, but haven't agreed on allowance yet.
    Last one you listed Annalisemay (https://members.seeking.com/member/a...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D).

    Told me she could host and only asked for 300 but went dark when I said I was out of town and couldn't meet that day. Haven't followed up since St Pete is a trek for me and have had other options closer to me. Let us know how it is if you hook up.

  2. #407

    More intel

    Trying to do the Lord's work over here.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-d886d647d454

    22 yo, texts like she's a teenager. Wants 500-700 twice a week. Hard LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...0-146cea5689ef

    Ciara. Looks good, quickly went to text & snap. Said she could meet today, but needed money for babysitter, formula, etc. Said she'd "make it worth my while". Left voice messages where I could hear a kid crying in the background so I believe that part is true but I told her my one hard-and-fast rule in this is never giving money to someone who isn't standing directly in front of me. Stopped messaging after I held firm, so who knows.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...6-a7b80a6f4274

    Cait. Says her roommate is also on here and the two of them want to share a guy, to the tune of 5 K monthly each. I'll make another post with her roommate's profile later, I can't find it on a quick search.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-37c92180d69e

    XXYourSweetBabyXx. Actually in New York, wants you to fly her to you.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-84d358f06528

    Bbgrlnovaa12 - said she does 300 per meet but she's in Holiday, so I haven't pulled the trigger.

    Some bonus profiles:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-48d0af0fd4e4

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...a-23e263beec4e

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-bf0165b4673a

    The first two are dancers at Oz, the third used to dance but said she stopped.

  3. #406

    Visiting Tampa Area

    Hey all,

    I'm spending a long weekend to myself at an Airbnb house in Tampa June 30th-3rd. So I've been heavily prospecting SA girls to spend time with when I'm there. Does anyone have any intel on some of these?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-75bba2b30bc1

    Haven't talked allowance yet but she seems interested to meet. Looks like she may have more than normal baby damage on her tummy from the pic on her profile.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-ab1cd258366d

    Been chatting with her quite a bit. She is saying $500 but trying to work it down. Covered, but says she'll swallow.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-7ba17d0068d3

    Very intrigued by this one. Seems to give off married vibes which turns me on. She said $500.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-7c2efc249d0b

    Not sure what she'll ask for allowance, prob again 500 but so far she immediately said yes to meeting.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-284129b2e59c

    Down to meet, but haven't agreed on allowance yet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-2377d4886bb4

    Said 500 but I'm trying to work it down.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-2c0a1c3b1f5f

    Too early to tell but she looks like fun.

  4. #405
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyBobert  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met with her? She seemed pretty keen to meet with her initiating the messages, sometimes that can indicate she is a pro but she looks good.
    Same here. Did you end up meeting with her? Anyone else has intel?

  5. #404

    Great Advice for Newbies

    Quote Originally Posted by Abcxyz1234  [View Original Post]
    For the record, most of my little minirant there was just intended as general advice for all. .
    For someone that's only been using SA for six weeks or so the info shared on this forum has been invaluable. I've been using the advice RobbinHoodz shared and its helped immensely in making girls feel comfortable with me right from the get go. I always set the expectation that there's no commitment on the first meet up other than to see what our personal chemistry is like so that it takes the pressure off the situation even if you've already discussed details on what type of arrangement or benefits they would like. If they ask about expectations afterwards leave it open ended that if you hit it off and you both don't want things to end you can take it from there but it's not an expectation.

    Abcxyz1234 is spot on with his advice and its an appreciated minirant. Anyone that asks for cash for a meet and greet or has too many rules and caveats is a waste of time. Girls that just want pay for play or to be "Spoiled" with extravagant lifestyles will make it obvious from the get go. If you want the real gems you have to treat SA just like a dating site and act like a mature confident adult and not a fuckboy. If you do that the regular girls who just want some financial support, to be treated to a nice time that guys their age can't afford to and get some good dick will be falling all over themselves to go home with you. So far they seem like the best ones to me and its worth the extra effort like Abcxyz1234 said. A lot of them seem to be looking for a good guy that they can latch onto and will honestly be pushing to go home with you if they see you as somebody they don't want to lose out on to someone else you might see after them.

    One thing I have noticed that can be frustrating just like dating sites are girls flaking at the last minute. For the girls that are new to this they get anxiety sometimes when it comes to meeting up for the first time so be patient and understanding if it's someone you really want to tag. It can go a really long way when you finally do meet but be ready to cut them loose if it happens more than once. Another thing that goes a long way that should be nominal is offer to pay for their Ubers. If they spent their own money to get to a meet up with you and didn't ask for anything it makes them more appreciative that you'll be good to them in the long run.

    Hope my two cents as a newbie helps and really appreciate the advice from the Senior Members. It may not be the same as it used to be but damn sure seems better than what's posted in the escort forum.

  6. #403
    Quote Originally Posted by DocPlays  [View Original Post]
    Blondeadventure123.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...7-a6f50b997b94

    Smokin Hot with a british accent to boot. We traded a couple of texts and then about 10 pm she asks if I'm still up and that she could come meet me now. She started with 400? And I got her to drop it to 300 just by asking. But I am glad I asked for the conditions. Everything is covered including a BJ. I told her that this wasn't going to work for me as it would only result in a HJ. But she was pleasant about it.

    SupaFreak.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...5-4edb287bccff

    A very funny Asain that will let you know she is only interested in the size of your wallet. Wants 1100.

    Cutie693.

    Sorry but she blocked me. She wants to meet for lunch or dinner and 500 the 1st time. I politely let her know that I was looking for something mutually beneficial and this was one sided. She responded by saying OK then go F**k off. And blocked me. A real bad attitude for sure.

    White Latina.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-05b6a02af56a
    Thanks for the report Doc. Saved me the trouble of dealing with White Latina and Superfreak who reached out. Did you happen to find out if BlondeAdventure could host? Can be such a pain crossing the bay that I've been skipping anyone who can't host on the St Pete side.

  7. #402
    Quote Originally Posted by Toulou31  [View Original Post]
    Right. I totally agree with your post. I do put some effort and have been quite successful so far. Just recently rejoined and saw the behavior more often than not. I'm not too worried.
    For the record, most of my little minirant there was just intended as general advice for all. .

  8. #401
    Right. I totally agree with your post. I do put some effort and have been quite successful so far. Just recently rejoined and saw the behavior more often than not. I'm not too worried.

    Quote Originally Posted by Abcxyz1234  [View Original Post]
    Only if you feel like wasting your $$.

    Generally speaking a serious SB will never ask for pay for a meet and greet, only girls who never plan on taking things further do that.

    The only exception to that rule would be going for some shopping together. And by then she should be flashing you from the dressing room at least.

    The problem with all of this is that there is two schools of thought:

    -the game is about paying a girl to go away after sex.

    -actually finding someone you hit it off with, who can suck start a jet engine, and who can't wait for you to rip their clothes off.

    If you try to hurry things and tend to go down the first route, you are much more likely to run into girls that just want to get what they can and split.

    I have said this time and time again, even if it 'only just a SB', take your time! Get to know them a little. LISTEN to what they say, and appreciate their words. You don't have to fall in love, but make it look like you give a shit. With only a modest bit of effort there is no reason why you can't get a SB to WANT to meet you in the bathroom for some fun after the drink order is made.

  9. #400
    Quote Originally Posted by Toulou31  [View Original Post]
    And do you compensate for the "get to know you"/ meet and great? I'm assuming no if it doesn't move forward to a private setting. I have girls that ask 125 $ just for that.
    Only if you feel like wasting your $$.

    Generally speaking a serious SB will never ask for pay for a meet and greet, only girls who never plan on taking things further do that.

    The only exception to that rule would be going for some shopping together. And by then she should be flashing you from the dressing room at least.

    The problem with all of this is that there is two schools of thought:

    -the game is about paying a girl to go away after sex.

    -actually finding someone you hit it off with, who can suck start a jet engine, and who can't wait for you to rip their clothes off.

    If you try to hurry things and tend to go down the first route, you are much more likely to run into girls that just want to get what they can and split.

    I have said this time and time again, even if it 'only just a SB', take your time! Get to know them a little. LISTEN to what they say, and appreciate their words. You don't have to fall in love, but make it look like you give a shit. With only a modest bit of effort there is no reason why you can't get a SB to WANT to meet you in the bathroom for some fun after the drink order is made. Let alone going home afterwards. BUT BUT BUT. This is too much like dating. Yeah, if you are a middle age man who has bagged a few girls who have been in playboy, or regularly finds college freshmen who don't even care about the money and just want a man who isn't an immature frat guy, and will fuck them till they can't walk straight now that they are out from under mommy and daddys overwatchfull eyes. Then yeah. It's exactly like dating.

    SA used to be a goldmine before the says of OF. Not just 10 out of 10's, but 11 out of 10's all over the place. It's not as easy these days, but if you put in some effort, it is still an amazing resource for those who want to 'date up'.

  10. #399
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbinHoodz  [View Original Post]
    I have it on my profile that my expectation for a first meeting is coffee / lunch to gauge chemistry. If they try to shift that into "let's go to $$$ place tonight instead" I tell them I reserve my evenings for other things - "I'm willing to make some schedule shifts to accommodate your availability, but realistically this is a 'get-to-know' you experience and I find that happens best sober, in the daytime. If that isn't what you're looking for, I wish you the best of luck in your search. ".

    That tends to weed out the serious ones from the women who just want to use your card to pay for a nice meal and bail.
    And do you compensate for the "get to know you"/ meet and great? I'm assuming no if it doesn't move forward to a private setting. I have girls that ask 125 $ just for that.

  11. #398
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbinHoodz  [View Original Post]
    Link says "profile not available" for me. Anyone else getting similar?
    Is there a new profile for her that you can link to? She sounds like dream.

  12. #397

    SB Reviews

    Blondeadventure123.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...7-a6f50b997b94

    Smokin Hot with a british accent to boot. We traded a couple of texts and then about 10 pm she asks if I'm still up and that she could come meet me now. She started with 400? And I got her to drop it to 300 just by asking. But I am glad I asked for the conditions. Everything is covered including a BJ. I told her that this wasn't going to work for me as it would only result in a HJ. But she was pleasant about it.

    SupaFreak.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...5-4edb287bccff

    A very funny Asain that will let you know she is only interested in the size of your wallet. Wants 1100.

    Cutie693.

    Sorry but she blocked me. She wants to meet for lunch or dinner and 500 the 1st time. I politely let her know that I was looking for something mutually beneficial and this was one sided. She responded by saying OK then go F**k off. And blocked me. A real bad attitude for sure.

    White Latina.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-05b6a02af56a

    She has another profile on here also. She was very nice and easy to talk to. We hit it off well and I thought I was going to be able to really help her in her desire to start her business. I am in the industry and have helped 100's of girls just like her. But that soon faded. She was firm at 500 covered and I told her I was equally as firm at 300. (I never go above 300 unless it is extraordinary and I'm out of other options which is very rare).

    Letstravel22.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-386f1e155d10

    Very nice and easy to talk to. She said the lowest she could go is 450.

    Time Wasters:

    These are 1 pic profiles. I hate these and always smell a fake. Anymore I only click on them to F**k with them about providing another pic.

    Wildrose332.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-e2f8b1e6ac1f

    HotGeek.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-aacd59ff0dda

  13. #396
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbrayj1987  [View Original Post]
    Weeded out some more timewasters and found a few repeatable to keep in my rotation for now.


    Hope this helps you guys out a bit.
    This helps a lot, you have great taste!!

  14. #395

    Sounds like a waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by DocPlays  [View Original Post]
    Katie from SA Anyone have any intel on her? Her first message was asking me if I was interested in a 3 some. I responded "not really, 2 x the price and usually over-rated. " Next message a week later was a very long sob story. I think I've seen her a while back but an intel would be good.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-1fed2aa8b580
    I know I'm still new to this SA stuff and I haven't come across her but it sounds like you'll be disappointed in the long run. Girls that desperate to make a buck usually aren't worth the price of admission (whatever it is) and are just using you more so than they all are.

  15. #394

    Katie from SA out of St Pete

    Katie from SA Anyone have any intel on her? Her first message was asking me if I was interested in a 3 some. I responded "not really, 2 x the price and usually over-rated. " Next message a week later was a very long sob story. I think I've seen her a while back but an intel would be good.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-1fed2aa8b580

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape