Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 259 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 309 359 759 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 18820
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14950

    She's around-ish

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanier  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately?
    I recently spoke to her not too long ago and she said that she recently had a kid, which is why you haven't heard from her. Even before that she mentioned that she hasnt been posting as much and doing dates, due to certain medical conditions and the fact she's got warrants (FTA's and all that jazz nothing serious). She also changed her number as well, and honestly she's trying get healthy and lay low in the mean time. So if she does dates it's only with a handful of people. I haven't physically seen her since February. Those who ask. No I Will not be giving up her new number, if she wants me to fine, but I'm not going to assume that she wants it shared and I'm going to respect that.

  2. #14949
    Quote Originally Posted by Dw049  [View Original Post]
    Good luck on getting a reply back in a somewhat reasonable time. And if you do, maybe you'll get lucky where she sends you the place and doesn't fall ghost when you get there and ask for room number.
    Yep, had exactly that experience. Texted me "I'm ready" and apt. Number about 40 minutes later after I was already back home.

  3. #14948

    Cuban

    Quote Originally Posted by Dw049  [View Original Post]
    Good luck on getting a reply back in a somewhat reasonable time. And if you do, maybe you'll get lucky where she sends you the place and doesn't fall ghost when you get there and ask for room number.
    She was my favorite back in the day.

    Mafia65.

  4. #14947
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyyyy  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ando/139039884

    Hey fellas, has anybody seen her before? I seen her ads for a while and I want to give her a shot but don't know if it's real or not.
    Good luck on getting a reply back in a somewhat reasonable time. And if you do, maybe you'll get lucky where she sends you the place and doesn't fall ghost when you get there and ask for room number.

  5. #14946
    Senior Member


    Posts: 647

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanier  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately?
    Last I heard from her was in November of last year, asking for help. Had to tell her sorry, I am involved with someone. I know others have tried to see her this year, but she hasn't been replying to anyone. Hopefully she found a better life.

    RP.

  6. #14945

    Alyssa Rain

    Has anyone seen her lately?

  7. #14944

    Lorena

    Quote Originally Posted by EveryDayJ  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from or seen Lorena lately? Thought about her a little while ago and wanted to check in and see how she was doing, but the contact information I have for her has gone cold. I haven't seen her advertise in forever, but I was always able to reach her at the numbers I had. Last time I saw her she did make mention of finding some legit employment, but she didn't imply that she was retiring.
    I last saw her earlier this year, but since March I think, she's been MIA. She had a snap / whatsapp, but that appears to be dead ends as well. Hope she's doing well.

  8. #14943
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyyyy  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ando/139039884

    Hey fellas, has anybody seen her before? I seen her ads for a while and I want to give her a shot but don't know if it's real or not.
    I have seen her before 3-5 years ago, there are reviews use the search button for cuban Melissa.

  9. #14942

    Melissa?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ando/139039884

    Hey fellas, has anybody seen her before? I seen her ads for a while and I want to give her a shot but don't know if it's real or not.

  10. #14941

    It's bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    It's not you, I've been getting no response or hours later.
    Sheesh. Idk what's going on but it sucks. I know they have their own lives outside of this, but why post an ad and when you reach out, no response? Do you know any solid ones?

  11. #14940

    Lorena w / the dolphin tat

    Has anyone heard from or seen Lorena lately? Thought about her a little while ago and wanted to check in and see how she was doing, but the contact information I have for her has gone cold. I haven't seen her advertise in forever, but I was always able to reach her at the numbers I had. Last time I saw her she did make mention of finding some legit employment, but she didn't imply that she was retiring.

  12. #14939

    Burner

    If you RTFF you'll see a number of times this was discussed. Probably a search will turn up the latest thread. You will see varying opinions.

    Personally I use a tracfone that I pay cash for. I buy the plan cards at Walgreens.

    Quote Originally Posted by StyleDogg  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I am new to the Orlando boards from parts south. Not a report but need advice for a good burner phone. I had one a few years ago but it never worked worth shit, always out of minutes or no signal. I finally threw it in the trash, but after a couple of near misses I need recommendations.

    Thanks.

    SD.

  13. #14938
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDoes  [View Original Post]
    This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.

    Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

    Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and / or photographs.

    Sorry about that, I was mostly trying to warn anyone that might be trying to see her. But I understand, won't happen again.
    I didn't know that rule was in place. I've posted mugshots before but won't anymore after seeing the comment from the admin. I have no idea what the FTA was for I never looked that far. But yeah when in doubt, bail out.

  14. #14937

    Sorry About That

    This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.

    Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

    Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and / or photographs.

    Sorry about that, I was mostly trying to warn anyone that might be trying to see her. But I understand, won't happen again.

  15. #14936
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyyyy  [View Original Post]
    Is it me, or is it hard to find anything good anymore? My regulars are barely answering, and it's like everyone is drugged out or charging a crazy amount. Does anybody have some good quality recommendations?
    It's not you, I've been getting no response or hours later.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape