Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 527 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 7897
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #7072

    Probably nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by BallerTbakflsl  [View Original Post]
    She's from Baltimore and we had a date set up for Thursday and we are still texting but she blocked on the site. She's been on there since 2021 and the reason she said she blocked "sorry, I just don't see a point in keeping each other when I have your number and know you more than a profile on a site" I can't post her account but she's 22 brunette. Am I being scammed LOL?
    I don't know if women have to pay for their accounts, but I'd keep chatting with her. Accounts get turned off all the time. She probably messages her rates with someone and a bot flagged her account.

    If you're texting with her, then that's fine. The red flags get real simple.

    1. When she starts telling you she needs babysitting money to come visit, don't even reply.

    2. When she tells you she wants to sell you pictures first, don't even reply.

    3. If she's overly accommodating when you set up a date, she'll let you get to the hotel and then she'll start with the "can you send me $40. I need gas money". Don't reply.

    4. But everything might work out great, too. Don't ever send any money in advance. The worst that's going to happen is you drive somewhere and get stood up.

    The reason you don't reply is that you don't get engaged in conversation where she starts to threaten you (exposing you) if she has any piece of info that can reveal your identity.

  2. #7071

    Intel on BrightBabe??

    She's from Baltimore and we had a date set up for Thursday and we are still texting but she blocked on the site. She's been on there since 2021 and the reason she said she blocked "sorry, I just don't see a point in keeping each other when I have your number and know you more than a profile on a site" I can't post her account but she's 22 brunette. Am I being scammed LOL?

  3. #7070

    FairyBaby

    This tall spinner was simple to setup and meet. She required a platonic Meet and Greet before we got down to business, so I briefly met her on my lunch break first. Nothing weird and money requested. She is a new driver, so I called her an Über for our M&G. When we met a couple of days later for the main act, everything was protected. She was pretty good nothing to brag about, but I need a girl that has more flexibility in meeting hours. She is open to PPM and wanted 5, but we agreed on 3. 5. I was thinking with the wrong head, but left happy with multiple pops. I donate to the group:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-08347e22c853

  4. #7069

    Two PAWGs

    I am sharing my two favorites since I'm traveling more and I know that one of your mongers will treat them as good or better than I have.

    INeedtoPlay.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-803167113b35

    She is a great sub, but she she tells me that she is a good switch. Everything is on the menu, of course. She gained a little weight over the years, but I did not mind it. Regularly treat her out to some of her hobbies then she becomes expensive putty. Like most women, I have learned.

    Gina.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-653c1f539f19

    She is great all around and a wonderful travel buddy. Some of you may know her before she took a break. She has a couple of friends that she can bring along, but not to her stamina.

    Keep the good ones and block the bad ones. Be safe and enjoy gents.

  5. #7068

    Need help with sdm

    Hi guys. I'm going to be this week in baltimore area. I want to know if you guys think sugardaddymeet subscription is worthy here. Thanks in advance. If you know young hot UTR girls let me know.

  6. #7067

    RE: Texting App

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt410  [View Original Post]
    Whats everyone use for a texting app? I use textme and it sucks been freezing a lot lately.

    Anyone recommend anything better?
    I've used TextNow without any issues but it was not for mongering. Not sure if there's anything related to the hobby that would make it not a good choice.

  7. #7066

    Texting app

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt410  [View Original Post]
    Whats everyone use for a texting app? I use textme and it sucks been freezing a lot lately.

    Anyone recommend anything better?
    I use google voice. Its pretty reliable and free.

  8. #7065

    CoverMe App

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt410  [View Original Post]
    Whats everyone use for a texting app? I use textme and it sucks been freezing a lot lately.

    Anyone recommend anything better?
    I use the Cover Me app. It's a little pricey, but it's made for what we do. It has screens that make it look like a business app that has nothing to do with texting. It also knows how to hide itself. It doesn't appear as you scroll through your open apps, etc. It has it's own private picture vault. If you try to log in 4 x and it fails, it makes itself completely unusable.

  9. #7064

    Texting ap

    Whats everyone use for a texting app? I use textme and it sucks been freezing a lot lately.

    Anyone recommend anything better?

  10. #7063

    Nova Update

    I posted a question earlier about a former forum "favorite" . . . "Nova". She used to do threesomes with her boyfriend with very mixed reviews. It seems the boyfriend isn't in the picture and she's looking on her own. They might have even had a pornhub channel.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...3-572f1272e1be

    I was hoping to get something going, but it sounds like she's mostly interested in getting you to see her "dance" at a seedy place in Baltimore or selling you private videos. I think she's smokin' hot, but not enough to pay $100 for access to a video of hers or to take a drive to some seedy part of Baltimore at night. Please don't ask me where she's dancing. Reach out to her on SA. This is a crappy world we live in and I wouldn't want to expose her location to someone she doesn't want knowing her location.

    Anyway, if you're in Baltimore and you don't mind putting up with a lot of requests for money, she does put out and she's quite good.

  11. #7062
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince85  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Moved to text and trying to set up a meet. Texts are kinda weird though, some one word answers and sometimes not answering my questions directly so part of me is thinking she is fake.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...3-970f0dbd838b
    Update:

    Finally got the ask for "gas money" upfront. Scam profile, avoid.

  12. #7061

    Any info

    Any info on this one? Moved to text and trying to set up a meet. Texts are kinda weird though, some one word answers and sometimes not answering my questions directly so part of me is thinking she is fake.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...3-970f0dbd838b

  13. #7060

    Sdm

    Quote Originally Posted by Onexxxva  [View Original Post]
    I've been on Seeking A. For over a year, and the quality has definitely dropped, not only in this area, but I've used it other cities (Atlanta, Charlotte, Tampa, etc) and it's rampant. I'm curious if Sugar Daddy Meet is any better? I'm thinking about giving it a try but I'd appreciate any pros or cons before I drop this 50 on a month membership.
    SDM is pretty much the same as SA. Both have lots of fakes on them. IMHO SDM seems to have fewer looking for online only, but overall there are also fewer to choose from. I've had good and bad experiences on both.

    Both are very hit or miss.

    Happy hunting.

    D.

  14. #7059

    Adding Sugar Dad meet

    I've been on Seeking A. For over a year, and the quality has definitely dropped, not only in this area, but I've used it other cities (Atlanta, Charlotte, Tampa, etc) and it's rampant. I'm curious if Sugar Daddy Meet is any better? I'm thinking about giving it a try but I'd appreciate any pros or cons before I drop this 50 on a month membership.

  15. #7058
    So I think her and her BF broke up. The old number I had originally talked to texted me back telling me they aren't together but he has a new girl and would do the same threesome setup with. There's another girl with a profile. The guy runs the accounts.

    I saw Nova had a newer profile and when I asked her she told me the guy sold pics of her kept all the money yada yada. He's into guys and uses her to get his chance for a hook up with other guys. I never did pull the trigger with her, but she's def a little salty about her ex and him doing the same thing with a new girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember this one:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...3-572f1272e1be

    She used to do things with her boyfriend and liked threesomes. The reviews ranged from:

    - Worst experience ever. They guy actually smelled like shit and they were both stoned out of their minds.

    To.

    - It was awesome. The guy was pretty cool and the girl has a smoking hot body. One of the best I've been with.

    I was in the latter camp. I let my SA membership expire and I've kind of given up on the whole sugar baby thing. But, if I hear good reviews about Nova, I might be back. I heard they got into drugs a bit more than they should. I have a feeling it was the boyfriend doing that. . . . and it looks like he's not in the picture. Maybe she's gotten herself clean?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape