Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 43526
-
06-06-23 18:59 #38276Senior Member

Posts: 48How is Linda and Lisa's age and body compared to Summer?
Originally Posted by JimmyPratt
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 16:35 #38275Senior Member

Posts: 147Tiffany 452
This Tiffany is from 452 and now she comes back to 452. According to her own account lots of mongers called to 452 asking for her, so I am sure she used to work at 452.
Originally Posted by JimmyWeed
[View Original Post]
Cheers!
-
06-06-23 16:02 #38274Senior Member

Posts: 520Blue Ocean
Went to Moody St after texting to see who's working. Linda and Lisa. BTW, for those who don't know, Summer is in China for the next cpl months.
I had a great session with Linda. She does things almost exactly like Summer, but with her own touch. I know they look nothing alike, but I'm very happy anytime I draw her. Yesterday was a special session. On the flip, I asked if Lisa was busy or not. She wasn't, so Linda called her in and I got a nice 4-handed finish. It pays to be a regular there, but naturally I also took care of them both with generous tips. That also reminds me. A couple weeks ago some asshole monger tipped Lisa using a fake $50 bill. It's actually taped up at the front desk. I can't think of anything much lower than that to do to a provider. So, if that was someone on this thread, I hope you get caught someday and banned from every AMP.
JP.
-
06-06-23 14:53 #38273Senior Member

Posts: 200Is she still going by Tiffany? Is she using the same name?
Originally Posted by TwBone
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 14:48 #38272Banned Member

Posts: 393To many Tiffany's
Is this the Tiffany that worked 452 in the past or is it Tiffany formally of Ocean on middle street?
Originally Posted by TwBone
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 13:51 #38271Senior Member

Posts: 166Dandy
As I had previously reported, I had made an appointment with Lina at Dandelion when I arrived Lina claimed to be too busy, she was on the phone, taking appointments and wanted to pass me off to one of her other girls who was less than attractive so I left. Bella seems to have made an effort to make my time there better than before. She has not expanded her menu, but she's much friendlier than before. Maybe it's because she is a top dog there now. Not as exciting as Tiffany was but way better than earlier. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 13:49 #38270Regular Member

Posts: 17I tried to call the number from their online ads and no luck so I am guessing it's all BS.
Originally Posted by FakeGuy101
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 13:30 #38269Senior Member

Posts: 147452 Washington, Braintree
For those who are fancy of Tiffany good news for you guys she is in 452 Washington, Braintree now, so does our good old beautiful Sunny. Have fun!
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 12:01 #38268Senior Member

Posts: 931What was wrong with Dandy?
Originally Posted by QuincyFire
[View Original Post]
Tiffany was pretty good too bad she's gone. Bella I never really liked. How did Bella step up her game? More open menu (doubt it).
-
06-06-23 11:23 #38267Senior Member

Posts: 31Blanchard rd
Never tried orient sunshine, very curious myself. I will say that directly across the street from there has what you're looking for.
Originally Posted by LylTime
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 11:17 #38266Senior Member

Posts: 31I turned onto spring st yesterday to check (it wasn't out of my way so why not?) but didn't see any new storefront. New ownership of either of the existing spots maybe? Or, maybe one of the places has a new menu? I recall that one spot was DIY and the other was just legit.
Originally Posted by CamperVan10
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 10:46 #38265Senior Member

Posts: 166Tiffany
She long gone, no point in asking Bella she just shakes her head. I think they changed their name out in front. For what it's worth Bella has picked up her game for me anyway. My last time at Dandy wasn't good at all so I took my business elsewhere. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by HavingSoFun
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 10:03 #38264Senior Member

Posts: 74Larah Lovely
Thanks for the reply.
Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 09:00 #38263Senior Member

Posts: 531Just use rubmaps.ch and search on those towns, pretty much every place on that website will provide happiness.
Originally Posted by LylTime
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 06:34 #38262Senior Member

Posts: 34Tiffany
I am also looking to see where she is. PM me if anyone knows.
Originally Posted by Bastardale
[View Original Post]
Thanks in advance.










Reply With Quote




