Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 11019
-
06-06-23 11:00 #7329Senior Member

Posts: 2184Who is the she you are referring to?
Originally Posted by RajivRaj
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 10:51 #7328Senior Member

Posts: 248Chinese girls
Anyone know where the Chinese groups are advertising now? The ones that are usually in the Bellevue / Renton area apartments?
-
06-06-23 08:40 #7327Regular Member

Posts: 10Is she into BBFS?
Wondering if she's into BBFS? If yes, extra tip?
-
06-06-23 03:19 #7326Senior Member

Posts: 230Starr
https://skipthegames.com/posts/belle...f/842459215224
Anyone have any experience? Feel free to PM if you'd prefer. Thanks!
-
06-06-23 00:51 #7325Senior Member

Posts: 2335Unique didn't feel that great. Sagami better. I got the large and didn't like um. I guess I ain't that big. LOL they slip. The regulars are tight and I feel every ridge in those warm v-jays!! Hahaha.
Originally Posted by DukeDraper
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 00:44 #7324Senior Member

Posts: 2335Unique didn't feel that great. Sagami better. I got the large and didn't like um. I guess I ain't that big. LOL they slip. The regulars are tight and I feel every ridge in those warm v-jays!! Hahaha.
Originally Posted by DukeDraper
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 10:38 #7323Senior Member

Posts: 137FoxyDee
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?526613-FoxyDee
Any thoughts, positive or negative appreciated. Thank you.
-
06-04-23 19:42 #7322Senior Member

Posts: 145That last petite one is just my type but ad says no bb Anything. If she upsells I'm sure it's too rich for me.
Originally Posted by TeninchBeast
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-23 19:38 #7321Senior Member

Posts: 145Diddo. I will also give the unique ones a try. Still have about 5 sagami's left but even those have odd packaging and foreign language so I try not to let providers even see the packaging unless they specifically ask.
Originally Posted by NampaBoi
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-23 17:48 #7320Senior Member

Posts: 52Heelz
High energy but way over priced. Rather spend $200 for someone half her age. Pics when I saw her were misleading. Not worth the coin.
-
06-03-23 01:04 #7319Senior Member

Posts: 103Packaging problem
My go to are also sagami or okamoto 0. 01. But I will try these.
Originally Posted by Hnidkfa
[View Original Post]
Just saw a YouTube video on the Unique. I can understand why girls wouldn't want to use them though. It looks like you're pulling a handful of random plastic wrap out of an envelop. I wouldn't trust that from some random dude either.
Although I prefer the Okamoto, Sagami has nice packaging. Not 1 girl has refused. In fact, most are excited to use them because they look cool. When I repeat, most girls ask to use mine cause they feel better.
-
06-01-23 23:42 #7318Senior Member

Posts: 277Thanks for the info. Yeah, her most recent pics seem to show some weight gain.
Originally Posted by Donato21
[View Original Post]
Appreciate the honest info.
-
06-01-23 21:30 #7317Senior Member

Posts: 132Size queens
From ones that I have seen from that list: Shelby, Vaugh Wolff, AuDelia Wild.
Originally Posted by TeninchBeast
[View Original Post]
They love a fat one.
-
06-01-23 20:14 #7316Senior Member

Posts: 261That is a big list. Any size queens?
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 17:29 #7315Senior Member

Posts: 223Madisonxxscott
She has put on a bunch of weight since I first saw her in 2021. Time management is terrible. Used to host in Bellevue but does only outcalls now, apparently her SD split and stopped paying for her upscale apartment in DT Bellevue. LFK / BBBJ are on the menu, CIM too. DFK maybe, I don't really remember. The last outcall she showed up without condoms ("forgot them in her car") and offered to BB but I didn't partake. Not going to repeat.
Originally Posted by Aegean45
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





