High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 374 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 424 474 874 1374 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 24059
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18464

    Joyce returns!

    Hope everyone is having a great summer so far. I've received refreshing news that Joyce is back from retirement for a limited time only. She is a local Asian GFE. Please RTFF about any questions you may have or just ask her yourself. There is enough information on this forum to answer any questions you may have. My experience is she's a great GFE, she loves DATY and is game for pretty much anything that's safe with the right donation. I remember she was 140 hh but that may have changed.

    Link included with her contact info. Pictures provided from another monger.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/joyce-es...ngton-dc-60524#erotic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B462C645-B1B5-4F19-AD04-48CC5EEC7E62 (2).jpeg‎   AF5334A6-84BA-4A8F-92BF-5555EFDB9489 (2).jpeg‎   B8A98017-31E5-4116-989F-8E8E60135BA3 (2).jpeg‎  

  2. #18463

    She's Back!!

    Well never say, never, fellas! Just got a text from Joyce.

    (a fan favorite! She said, "I'm back to the Chantilly. " LOL.

    I for one am thrilled and hope to see her soon.

    We need more quality talent around here these days.

    Be safe out there!

  3. #18462

    Msog

    Quote Originally Posted by FourNick8  [View Original Post]
    Cherry works for an ACS that sets rates at $.3 HHr and $.6 Hr for CBJ and CFS one shot. She will do extras for tip's though. I once gave her $ extra for BBBJ, BBFS, and MSOG but that's up to her discretion.
    Ha! I'm glad 4 N8 answered. He's got more experience with Cherry for sure. I would have said I don't think she's good for MSOG, but then again, I'M not good for MSOG (maybe multiple shots every 3 days, sigh) . So idk! I've had good times with her and she definitely tries hard to please. YMMV of course!

  4. #18461

    Standard rates apply

    Quote Originally Posted by Gmusl2004  [View Original Post]
    Does Cherry allow MSOG in the hour, or is it one and done?
    Cherry works for an ACS that sets rates at $.3 HHr and $.6 Hr for CBJ and CFS one shot. She will do extras for tip's though. I once gave her $ extra for BBBJ, BBFS, and MSOG but that's up to her discretion.

  5. #18460
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 443

    Asian / K-girl recommendation

    Current lineup:

    1. Lovely lve / DS: 9/9/9/ repeatable. *flawlessly all natural.

    2. Classy Siena / AG: 8/8/9/ repeatable.

    3. Gloria / CPUSA: 7/8/9/ maybe.

    4. Ara / DS & Yu Hee / HTVA: 7/8/8/ maybe.

    5. Et cetera: Ignoble / pass.

    As always, be safe & discreet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1089.jpeg‎   IMG_1090.jpeg‎  

  6. #18459

    Does Cherry allow MSOG in the hour

    Quote Originally Posted by PlanTwoStan  [View Original Post]
    Couple posts down, Cherry. Easily searchable for link / #. She's in Schwingfield, and I'd say your best bet. They have others at that ACS, but Cherry, read current couple posts, she's alright. I'd point you to no others in Springfield.

    . . .

    Cherry is $. 6 for hour. Londiin asked $. 6 for HH.
    Does Cherry allow MSOG in the hour, or is it one and done?

  7. #18458

    Monica

    Yes, there are various opinions and some truths about said Provider.

    I'm girthy and long. There were no walls and no end in sight as I laid into her! I could not nut though.

    And yes there was an associate of hers outside. As I'm putting on my underwear to leave, she says that I'm taking too long.

    She picks up the phone and calls someone. The guy that was outside, went back in as soon as I left. He was just outside of the building door.

    Also, I only paid like $70! I was there for well over 30 minutes.

    If he wasn't the Pimp, he may have had some vested interest in som then.

  8. #18457

    Cherry ACS

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJusnupin1  [View Original Post]
    Mongers. In Springfield for the week from that BMO area. Where do Asians advertise for Springfield? Not seeing much on Sumosear. Ch or Listcrawler. Thanks.

    MJ1.
    Couple posts down, Cherry. Easily searchable for link / #. She's in Schwingfield, and I'd say your best bet. They have others at that ACS, but Cherry, read current couple posts, she's alright. I'd point you to no others in Springfield.

    Londiinfalls is in town today (Springfield area, cute blond Milfy). Was my first visit with her. Pics are accurate. Search her on LC. Londiin not asian of course, but good opportunity if you catch her.

    Cherry is $. 6 for hour. Londiin asked $. 6 for HH.

  9. #18456
    Quote Originally Posted by DatDude1206  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if the guy that started this didn't get his way or something. Those pics are very recent. Yes of course they are filtered or done up. She has special lighting in her room now to take pics. As mentioned before never an issue seeing her. She one of the more easy going chill providers. But as they say I guess YMMV.
    Nah I didn't run into any problems, I simply told my experience and I think it wasn't worth my money. People are really assuming I had problems with her because I didn't think it was worth what I paid. Her service wasn't anything out of the ordinary. There's no reason for me to smudge up one escort's reputation so for people accusing me of bullshitting one review is outright funny.

  10. #18455

    Asian Choices

    Mongers. In Springfield for the week from that BMO area. Where do Asians advertise for Springfield? Not seeing much on Sumosear. Ch or Listcrawler. Thanks.

    MJ1.

  11. #18454
    Quote Originally Posted by Heme9  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Kate today. Reviews said she could be quite late so I expected that and did end up waiting 20 minutes. She's non-GFE and does not allow you to touch her. She lied via text saying she offered GFE, DATY, DFR, none of which are true. 5. $$/ H.

    She is really attractive but I felt scammed. I shouldn't have paid forward.

    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...8252.htm?cat=1
    I hope you only went for the 30 min option to limit the loss. It is actually interesting that she had the 30 min option in her Manu. Most provider I saw don't offer 30 min now.

  12. #18453
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12

    Avoid Kate

    Just saw Kate today. Reviews said she could be quite late so I expected that and did end up waiting 20 minutes. She's non-GFE and does not allow you to touch her. She lied via text saying she offered GFE, DATY, DFR, none of which are true. 5. $$/ H.

    She is really attractive but I felt scammed. I shouldn't have paid forward.

    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...8252.htm?cat=1

  13. #18452

    Need something like this here

    https://escortbabylon.net/video_view...2a1760b5c1e69d

    Fellas I miss having a go to like this. She could really take a pounding in San Diego. Any gems out here like this? Oh how I miss the west coast.

  14. #18451

    Time stamp

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbarber307  [View Original Post]
    I saw Monica several times in the early spring. Contrary to reports now, which may reflect her days in Woodbridge / Dumfries last year, there was no pimp and no signs of drug use. She was clean, coherent, pleasant, and very accommodating. Each session was a good time. Here is a pic from a photoshoot we took which she used in her ad within the past month or so. She is back in Woodbridge now; hopefully, she has not fallen off the wagon.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickNva  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if time of day is affecting her performances? Any of us at the end of a long day working isn't as enthusiastic about doing a good job as we were at the start of the day.

    Curious if fellow mongers could include when they visited someone. Again, maybe time of day or day of week might affect one's experience?
    Monica doesn't have a factory time clock with a punch card, but fortunately it's the age of the cell phone where we can check the time and day of text messages. So, per your peculiar request: Wednesday 11:29 PM, Sunday 12:33 AM, Tuesday 12:58 AM, Thursday 11:55 pm, wherein reported time indicates text message indicating that I had arrived at her incall location. Seems like somewhere around midnight is the witching hour. Regarding Monica's pictures. They are recent, and of course they are touched up. Name one provider who doesn't use an entire set of unfiltered pictures in her ad. Monica has had plenty of good reviews to offset that one jilted reviewer's comments. And he has two posts over the course two years? C'Mon., man.

  15. #18450

    Agreed

    Yeah I think he's bullshitting. I've seen her about 20 times. She's definitely ran out to buy candy immediately after sucking my kids out. But he definitely was not a pimp. Those motels she stays at are their own ecosystems complete with pussy, bums, drug dealers and other shit. But they are doing their own thing and have no interest in me. Her bbj is solid. Sometimes better than other times, but I've never had a bad BJ from her. Usually its top notch. I only fucked her once but only because the head is fire enough to get it done quick. Plus no CIP anyway. I think dude might be bitter about something. But anyway book with confidence.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBanks5275  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree, I've dreamed of her a handful of times and there was never a pimp in sight. She also, never had an attitude with me and I was never rushed. On a couple of occasions she was definitely high on something because her words were slurred, but I wasn't there t have a nice conversation. In my opinion, the pics are recent and not from several years ago, she looks exactly like the pics. This has been my overall experience, I can't speak for anyone else. I would also say book with confidence.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape