Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 6,391 to 6,405 of 33445
-
06-06-23 01:09 #27055Senior Member

Posts: 546I might be wrong but that's not Michelle
She used to do duos with the amazing Michelle, but those pics are not of Michelle.
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 23:29 #27054Banned Member

Posts: 5352It was reported back in Feb. Super skinny an not a good time.
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...hlight=Amazing+Michelle#post6130007.
-
06-05-23 23:18 #27053Senior Member

Posts: 353Amazing
Do not do it, you will regret it.
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 20:55 #27052Senior Member

Posts: 1165Amazing Michelle
I may be wrong, but I could swear I read something of her a few months ago.
Originally Posted by GregSmallDick
[View Original Post]
It was more of a warning.
Briefly tried to look it up but can't find the warning at this time.
-
06-05-23 20:00 #27051Senior Member

Posts: 451Skinny!
Take a good look at the few photos that show her belly!
Originally Posted by TampsKid21
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 18:25 #27050Senior Member

Posts: 201Skinny
Donation amount? You can pm me with that and any other details. Love me skinny chicks. PB.
Originally Posted by TampsKid21
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 17:21 #27049Senior Member

Posts: 27Very skinny, very reliable and gives good head. Almost too skinny to do anything else though, very nice girl.
Originally Posted by GregSmallDick
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 11:34 #27048Senior Member

Posts: 112Info
I will be visiting your beautiful city for a few days. Any referral for a younger spinner for outcalls would be greatly appreciated. You can inbox me. I'm from Orlando and would gladly return the favor.
-
06-04-23 19:02 #27047Senior Member

Posts: 451Beware
She'll answer right away. Then "sorry, fell asleep " and ask if you're still interest 6-7 hours later.
Originally Posted by WackeyGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-23 17:31 #27046Regular Member

Posts: 22Nik
She is real.
Originally Posted by WackeyGuy21
[View Original Post]
Comes with drama. Took her to a hotel, let her sleep overnight while I went home. Let's just say not a good experience at all. Want more info pm me.
-
06-04-23 17:27 #27045Regular Member

Posts: 22Info
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...413/6146695262
Anyone have info on this one? Sent text no response yet.
SD out.
-
06-04-23 15:05 #27044Senior Member

Posts: 257Trans working in a gentlemen's club? That's a dangerous proposal in the majority of the clubs around here. Also I understood that trans providers were off limits for discussion here? Personally I don't care who you're fucking if it's safe, consensual, and everyone is having fun, but the forums have rules.
Originally Posted by TheBlowerLove
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-23 21:31 #27043Senior Member

Posts: 28Nik in Covington
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/138084817
Anyone have any information on this one? Tried searching for reviews, her digits, and pics. I did not come up with anything.
-
06-03-23 21:20 #27042Senior Member

Posts: 571Anybody with knowledge
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/106418624
Can't find any reviews and my spider senses are tingling,. Just pm me Ty.
-
06-03-23 14:32 #27041Senior Member

Posts: 1897Cincysub
She is real and I have her PII for any contributing seniors.
Originally Posted by IrlFan
[View Original Post]
BAM.












Reply With Quote




