Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 426 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 326 376 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 476 526 926 1426 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 33211
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26836
    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    Take a good look at the few photos that show her belly!
    Those pics are at least a few years old. Same girl, but she has lost weight.

  2. #26835
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165
    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted69  [View Original Post]
    She used to do duos with the amazing Michelle, but those pics are not of Michelle.
    I was looking at the additional pictures, thanks.

  3. #26834

    I might be wrong but that's not Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    I may be wrong, but I could swear I read something of her a few months ago.

    It was more of a warning.

    Briefly tried to look it up but can't find the warning at this time.
    She used to do duos with the amazing Michelle, but those pics are not of Michelle.

  4. #26833
    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    I may be wrong, but I could swear I read something of her a few months ago.

    It was more of a warning.

    Briefly tried to look it up but can't find the warning at this time.
    It was reported back in Feb. Super skinny an not a good time.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...hlight=Amazing+Michelle#post6130007.

  5. #26832

    Amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    I may be wrong, but I could swear I read something of her a few months ago.

    It was more of a warning.

    Briefly tried to look it up but can't find the warning at this time.
    Do not do it, you will regret it.

  6. #26831
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Amazing Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by GregSmallDick  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...413/6146695262

    Anyone have info on this one? Sent text no response yet.

    SD out.
    I may be wrong, but I could swear I read something of her a few months ago.

    It was more of a warning.

    Briefly tried to look it up but can't find the warning at this time.

  7. #26830

    Skinny!

    Quote Originally Posted by TampsKid21  [View Original Post]
    Very skinny, very reliable and gives good head. Almost too skinny to do anything else though, very nice girl.
    Take a good look at the few photos that show her belly!

  8. #26829

    Skinny

    Quote Originally Posted by TampsKid21  [View Original Post]
    Very skinny, very reliable and gives good head. Almost too skinny to do anything else though, very nice girl.
    Donation amount? You can pm me with that and any other details. Love me skinny chicks. PB.

  9. #26828
    Quote Originally Posted by GregSmallDick  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...413/6146695262

    Anyone have info on this one? Sent text no response yet.

    SD out.
    Very skinny, very reliable and gives good head. Almost too skinny to do anything else though, very nice girl.

  10. #26827

    Info

    I will be visiting your beautiful city for a few days. Any referral for a younger spinner for outcalls would be greatly appreciated. You can inbox me. I'm from Orlando and would gladly return the favor.

  11. #26826

    Beware

    Quote Originally Posted by WackeyGuy21  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/138084817

    Anyone have any information on this one? Tried searching for reviews, her digits, and pics. I did not come up with anything.
    She'll answer right away. Then "sorry, fell asleep " and ask if you're still interest 6-7 hours later.

  12. #26825

    Nik

    Quote Originally Posted by WackeyGuy21  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/138084817

    Anyone have any information on this one? Tried searching for reviews, her digits, and pics. I did not come up with anything.
    She is real.

    Comes with drama. Took her to a hotel, let her sleep overnight while I went home. Let's just say not a good experience at all. Want more info pm me.

  13. #26824

    Info

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...413/6146695262

    Anyone have info on this one? Sent text no response yet.

    SD out.

  14. #26823
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlowerLove  [View Original Post]
    Anyone knows where she at or what happened with her? She's real and I saw her like 3 years ago, I know she's around cincy but I think she's working in a gentleman club maybe?
    Trans working in a gentlemen's club? That's a dangerous proposal in the majority of the clubs around here. Also I understood that trans providers were off limits for discussion here? Personally I don't care who you're fucking if it's safe, consensual, and everyone is having fun, but the forums have rules.

  15. #26822

    Nik in Covington

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/138084817

    Anyone have any information on this one? Tried searching for reviews, her digits, and pics. I did not come up with anything.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape