Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29977

    Tokyo Spa soft opening

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Brand new spa. Not an existing spa changing owners. Soft opening tomorrow. It will just have one girl for a few days, so I will take one for the team and report back.

    Door fee will include table shower automatically. Nuru will also be available for an additional fee.

    Full menu with every girl. No need to give signals if you know what I mean lol.
    Soft opening was delayed until this past weekend. Stopped by and checked it out. It was a beauty salon there before, so some renovation was done. The beauty salon sign is still up, but it should be replaced soon. It got a new fresh coat of paint as well. Facility is one of the newest and cleanest that I have been to. Free parking in the plaza and across the street. Front entrance is a bit busy, but you will be asked to go out from the back. For those of you who like to leave from the back for discretion, this is a good place for that. Location is a 5 minutes walk from the Orange Line Halstead stop to give you an idea on where it's located at.

    Two pricing structures. First one is door fee of 50 hhr, 70 hr and you negotiate depending on what additional service you want. Same setup as 819 spa. 260 and 300 (300 comes with kissing). For the higher end prices, it will come with nuru automatically and everything else if you know what I mean. This service is modeled after NYC spas where nuru is included. Some people have been asking if and when Chicago will get a spa like NYC spa, well your wish is granted.

    Same booker as 819 booker. The plan is to have girls work at both location. Why does this matter you might ask. Well, say you saw a girl at 819 that you like but it was toward the end of her stay there, you can catch her at Tokyo spa then. Famous Anne was a regular at 819. When she comes back from China, she will most likely be sent to this new spa to drum up business. Can't wait to get nuru from Anne lol. Soft opening for now, so there is just one girl there now. So I would suggest making an appointment. Michelle is her name. Decent looking face and nice body. Really white skin. Number is in the below link. Oh, there is no hot water at the moment, so wait another day or two. Plus the nuru gel is only arriving later this week. Second girl should be coming soon. Booker is working very hard to get hot girls to get business going. Trying to recruit some current Manhattan spa girls to come here.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...y-rubs/3129235

  2. #29976

    Yuki at ruby spa

    Decided to finally try out Ruby. I went there in the evening and saw it was not busy and two girls were working. The girl who greeted me was Vivi who was a petite nice shaped girl with some nice jugs. But I saw another girl who was more petite and cuter walk by and so I asked to switch to her. She said her name was Yuki who was wearing some tight daisy dukes and a small top. She took me to the table shower first and washed me up good and gave me a body to body slide which actually felt incredible. Then she gave me a preview rim and BBBJ while washing me off. We headed back to the room where she continued with rimming and moved to a BBBJ. Her BBBJ skills were ok (I've had better) but it was really toothy and sometimes hurt. I told her to move to reverse cowgirl and that was incredible. We kept going and then switched to doggy where I got a nice ass view. I asked her to get on her knees and give me a BBBJ again cause I was close to finish. She took it in her mouth which was amazing. I don't think I'll repeat only because of the BBBJ skills. Might have to try Vivi next time. $200 was the damage. If anybody got any recommendations for girls with some great BBBJ skills please pm me.

    SalTheMan1.

  3. #29975
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesPotter  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    I will be visiting Chicago this week and any suggestions on AMPs near the Ohare airport are greatly appreciated.

    Thank you.
    Sunny day spa in mount prospect and MT spa in mount prospect are very close to ohare. Check the posts in the mount prospect section as that is where reviews are posted for those spas.

  4. #29974

    4 hands

    Any recommendations appreciated for quality 4 hands. Somewhere the providers really enjoy each other and well as the client. My last couple of experiences (New Hope, 819) have been slightly disappointing and definitely not worth the extra $$. But I think if I found someone (s) who really clearly enjoyed working together I'd drain the bank account.

    Thanks. (Aside. Saw Maya at Archer. Very attractive. A bit hesitant but fun once she got into it. Natural Bush if you like that sort of thing. Bad massage and limited English, so if you're looking for stimulating convo and a great massage, not your gal. But petite, natural, seemingly innocent, fun she's ++.

  5. #29973

    Lina at Orange

    She looked Thai I think? Very very cute, petite, charming, in a short dress with nothing underneath (a personal favorite). Fake boobs, but nice fakes. She was dtf right at the start, no pretense of massage, though she did OK with that later. She seemed a bit confused when I showed her my condom. No, sweetheart, make him hard first, then put the condom on. (Not the best first time I've seen that. WTF?

    She suited me up and got on top for a little while. Most women want me on top because I'm kinda big. She commented on it later, not quite in an appreciative way. It happens.

    Anyway, she rode me for a few minutes, seemed to get tired, got off and finished me with her hands. Then she started to get me dressed, like we were done. I said, can you give me a message? She seemed happy to do that. She did OK, though it wasn't as hard as I like.

    The site says she finishes up on the 15th. I would visit again if I had the time. Recommended, but you will need to take charge of things to get what you want. She seemed a little inexperienced.

  6. #29972

    Kiki, new girl, Ruby Spa

    Saw the new girl, Kiki. She is young and natural. Good pick.

    Quote Originally Posted by Radik7  [View Original Post]
    Tried Vivi at Ruby, other reports here are accurate. Cute face, natural bod, good service and attitude.

    They have new girls working every 2 weeks, Vivi is here for few more days.

    Very enthusiastic provider. Does a very good massage, actually! She speaks decent English, so its easy to converse.

    I am usually not into Nuru slides but I kinda enjoyed her Nuru massage!

    Overall, very fun visit, would definitely recommend. Go see her if you get a chance in the next few days.

    I hear they will have two new girls next week, will be checking them out..

  7. #29971
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Brand new spa. Not an existing spa changing owners. Soft opening tomorrow. It will just have one girl for a few days, so I will take one for the team and report back.

    Door fee will include table shower automatically. Nuru will also be available for an additional fee.

    Full menu with every girl. No need to give signals if you know what I mean lol.
    Are you talking about the new spa on Central and then on Pulaski? I am thinking about trying them out but I suspect it will be like the one on 57 xx on Irving Park. I made an appointment and then then walked away when the masseuse opened the door. Too old for my liking.

  8. #29970
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorVac  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused. Thought HKPD = https://pinkdiamondchi.com/.

    If not, can you let me know HKPD's site? PM if needed thanks.
    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3042132

  9. #29969

    AMP near Ohare airport

    Hello all,

    I will be visiting Chicago this week and any suggestions on AMPs near the Ohare airport are greatly appreciated.

    Thank you.

  10. #29968
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    No that's a different agency. Here is their photo.
    I'm confused. Thought HKPD = https://pinkdiamondchi.com/.

    If not, can you let me know HKPD's site? PM if needed thanks.

  11. #29967

    Vivi Ruby Spa

    Tried Vivi at Ruby, other reports here are accurate. Cute face, natural bod, good service and attitude.

    They have new girls working every 2 weeks, Vivi is here for few more days.

    Very enthusiastic provider. Does a very good massage, actually! She speaks decent English, so its easy to converse.

    I am usually not into Nuru slides but I kinda enjoyed her Nuru massage!

    Overall, very fun visit, would definitely recommend. Go see her if you get a chance in the next few days.

    I hear they will have two new girls next week, will be checking them out.

    PM for more details.

  12. #29966
    Senior Member


    Posts: 336

    Other ozone girls

    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingHard  [View Original Post]
    How'd the other girls look at Ozone? Young, old, thin, thick, short, tall, etc. I usually try to hit this place up in the summer months as they seem to get the best talent now but the Kennedy construction makes the commute miserable so trying to decide if it's worth going.
    The others were not ugly but not too special looking IMO, they were at least mid 30's and above. You'd get more attractive younger looking ones at the PD apartment 15 min down the road.

  13. #29965
    Quote Originally Posted by FellowMonger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any recommendations on places that are open late? Feel free to PM me.
    819 is open until 1 am per their profile on Google map. The same booker books for Pink Diamond which is also open until 1 am, so it makes sense that they have the same closing time. You don't really need to contact the booker though since 819 is storefront. You can just ring the bell and walk in.

  14. #29964

    Late Night

    Anyone have any recommendations on places that are open late? Feel free to PM me.

  15. #29963

    West river spa

    Stopped by, 3 ladies working. Got a slightly older, slightly chubby provider, believe her name was iva. L1 and l2 available, typical rates. About average massage and decent l1 but also nothing remarkable.

    Saw one quite cute and petite provider when walking out, didn't get her name.

    Iva mentioned that emily is no longer working there, which seems odd. Anyone know where she went?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape