Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,066 to 10,080 of 40027
-
06-03-23 23:27 #29962Senior Member

Posts: 148Orange Spa
Thank you. Now I have to ask, what the heck is "Dongguan" and "shuangfei"?
Originally Posted by CrisDesi
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-23 21:30 #29961Senior Member

Posts: 585No that's a different agency. Here is their photo.
Originally Posted by SenorVac
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-23 21:20 #29960Senior Member

Posts: 372No, it says:
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
"300—60 minutes (Girlfriend service, 69, kissing, shower, do it ONCE) (GFE, VIP plus kissing, BBBJ, 69, shower, 1 SHOT)".
Are we doing 1+1 = 2 or am I wrong to read that as just 1 pop for the hour?
-
06-03-23 21:06 #29959Senior Member

Posts: 103Got a text reply. No FS but massage and b2 b choices. Out of apartment. Not sure what to think about it. Pics are great but one picture found by Google elsewhere. The site looks professionally done but no history, no search results.
Originally Posted by IAmTheManyo
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-23 17:54 #29958Senior Member

Posts: 601She's reviewed on TER. Last one is;.
Originally Posted by PiratePrentice
[View Original Post]
"Aliya's photos are misleading, in my opinion. They make her appear more fit than reality. Her face isn't particularly attractive, either. She might look better with different make-up, I don't know. The session was ok at best, nothing sensual. Even though she is a rare Indian provider, I can't recommend. ".
-
06-03-23 16:36 #29957Senior Member

Posts: 179I heard it's targeted to open around July 4th pending approval from the city inspectors. BTW randomly saw Lisa from Belmont out and about little while ago and she looked prégo. Can anyone confirm? So doubt she'll be back once it's opens back up.
Originally Posted by TrailBlazers12
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-23 16:27 #29956Senior Member

Posts: 179How'd the other girls look at Ozone? Young, old, thin, thick, short, tall, etc. I usually try to hit this place up in the summer months as they seem to get the best talent now but the Kennedy construction makes the commute miserable so trying to decide if it's worth going.
Originally Posted by Zagal
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-23 12:13 #29955Senior Member

Posts: 336First time ozone visit
Went today to see the Brazilian Karly for the first time. I went in and there was 3 other women there besides her, they all looked Thai most likely. Karly herself was very cute, nice fit body and nice athletic butt, small tits with huge nipples that almost poked my eyes out LOL. Went for only a BBBJ and gave. 60 for the house, said she only does half hour sessions. My first impression was that she seemed strictly business but still smiled and was friendly. Few minutes into the massage she grazed my balls and felt I was hard, told me to turn over and said what the menu was. The BJ was 160, so total 220 for house and BJ. Overall she gave effort and did CIM but was clock Watchung and few different times mentioned that she had appointments waiting even though I was the only one there at the time. Overall it was a good BJ but 220 just for that, next time I'll just to the usual apartment girls and save 60 $ for the same and get FS with it too with more time. Yes she's nice but personally won't repeat.
-
06-03-23 11:08 #29954Regular Member

Posts: 14I just saw this posting here but cannot vouch for her services as I've not seen her personally.
Originally Posted by Illini333
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-27337.html
-
06-03-23 07:22 #29953Regular Member

Posts: 17400 you can pop twice in 1 hour but you have to let the girl know first or 500 for 90 minutes but most of them won't do 90 minutes. After 2 pops, they usually let you go unless you last that long.
Originally Posted by SenorVac
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-23 02:59 #29952Regular Member

Posts: 4Belmont spa
Anyone know if belmont spa is back yet? Have tried to find Eva for a good massage without any luck. Anyone know where she is on Sundays or Mondays? Thanks in advance.
-
06-02-23 23:44 #29951Senior Member

Posts: 585HKPD agency lists 2 times for 300 in one hour.
Originally Posted by SenorVac
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-23 23:16 #29950Senior Member

Posts: 372Am I reading that right? $300 for 1 hr is pop once.
Originally Posted by CrisDesi
[View Original Post]
$400 minimum to pop twice in 1 hr or is that $500.
I really want MSOG LOL.
-
06-02-23 17:43 #29949Senior Member

Posts: 218Flat rate but most girls are $200 min. Yes I know other guys get it for less sometimes but I just pay the $200.
Originally Posted by Niceguy99
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-23 17:38 #29948Senior Member

Posts: 263Are those flat rates or do they expect tip?
Originally Posted by CrisDesi
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





