Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 427 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 477 527 927 1427 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,405 of 33449
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27059

    Kimmi Kandi Dommy mommy

    Saw her early on several times but it's been over 9 months and see she has a duo partner and possibly a live in and may have developed habit? Is it still safe? Current cost? Any info is appreciated as I want to be safe but love some of the kinky fun she does!

    Stay safe gents.

  2. #27058

    She is back Who is she?

    She is back. Anyone know who she is? Looks familiar. https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...d7e2a2506d4a5e.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails e7531fba5b34c13008a6e3a6270c5771_f.jpg‎  

  3. #27057
    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    Take a good look at the few photos that show her belly!
    Those pics are at least a few years old. Same girl, but she has lost weight.

  4. #27056
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165
    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted69  [View Original Post]
    She used to do duos with the amazing Michelle, but those pics are not of Michelle.
    I was looking at the additional pictures, thanks.

  5. #27055

    I might be wrong but that's not Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    I may be wrong, but I could swear I read something of her a few months ago.

    It was more of a warning.

    Briefly tried to look it up but can't find the warning at this time.
    She used to do duos with the amazing Michelle, but those pics are not of Michelle.

  6. #27054
    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    I may be wrong, but I could swear I read something of her a few months ago.

    It was more of a warning.

    Briefly tried to look it up but can't find the warning at this time.
    It was reported back in Feb. Super skinny an not a good time.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...hlight=Amazing+Michelle#post6130007.

  7. #27053

    Amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    I may be wrong, but I could swear I read something of her a few months ago.

    It was more of a warning.

    Briefly tried to look it up but can't find the warning at this time.
    Do not do it, you will regret it.

  8. #27052
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Amazing Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by GregSmallDick  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...413/6146695262

    Anyone have info on this one? Sent text no response yet.

    SD out.
    I may be wrong, but I could swear I read something of her a few months ago.

    It was more of a warning.

    Briefly tried to look it up but can't find the warning at this time.

  9. #27051

    Skinny!

    Quote Originally Posted by TampsKid21  [View Original Post]
    Very skinny, very reliable and gives good head. Almost too skinny to do anything else though, very nice girl.
    Take a good look at the few photos that show her belly!

  10. #27050

    Skinny

    Quote Originally Posted by TampsKid21  [View Original Post]
    Very skinny, very reliable and gives good head. Almost too skinny to do anything else though, very nice girl.
    Donation amount? You can pm me with that and any other details. Love me skinny chicks. PB.

  11. #27049
    Quote Originally Posted by GregSmallDick  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...413/6146695262

    Anyone have info on this one? Sent text no response yet.

    SD out.
    Very skinny, very reliable and gives good head. Almost too skinny to do anything else though, very nice girl.

  12. #27048

    Info

    I will be visiting your beautiful city for a few days. Any referral for a younger spinner for outcalls would be greatly appreciated. You can inbox me. I'm from Orlando and would gladly return the favor.

  13. #27047

    Beware

    Quote Originally Posted by WackeyGuy21  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/138084817

    Anyone have any information on this one? Tried searching for reviews, her digits, and pics. I did not come up with anything.
    She'll answer right away. Then "sorry, fell asleep " and ask if you're still interest 6-7 hours later.

  14. #27046

    Nik

    Quote Originally Posted by WackeyGuy21  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/138084817

    Anyone have any information on this one? Tried searching for reviews, her digits, and pics. I did not come up with anything.
    She is real.

    Comes with drama. Took her to a hotel, let her sleep overnight while I went home. Let's just say not a good experience at all. Want more info pm me.

  15. #27045

    Info

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...413/6146695262

    Anyone have info on this one? Sent text no response yet.

    SD out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape