Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 302 of 977 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 352 402 802 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 14644
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10129

    Astrid

    Quote Originally Posted by DopeThrone  [View Original Post]
    She hasn't been responsive to me. In the past she'll say that if she's in Orlando it's because a client is making it worth it for her. I'm sure he's ubering her from here to there. Crazy.

    She still has the same number. Just keep calling / texting her. I usually call her twice and then text her to let me know when she's available.

    MY GUESS - Is that she isn't responding because we are irrelevant lol we are over here and she's almost 2 hours away. I don't blame her. But when she gets here, I'm having that back to back. Maybe back to back to back lmao. I always tell myself I'm gonna see her more often but then 6 months pass by. Damn the other hoes. Too many hoes. Love it.

    Sometimes there are walkers on my way to see Astrid. But out of respect, I keep my appointment with her. I tell her about it and she laughs.
    Who is going to send her to a financial planning class? When you multiply the number of dicks sucked in a week, she should not be living in hotels I. E. Basically homeless.

    I have mentioned it to her on several occasions about managing her money, but you'll know how that went considering she still don't have a residence.

  2. #10128

    Mailbox clear

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajdal  [View Original Post]
    Can you pm me please? Thanks Ajdal out.
    Mailbox is clear.

  3. #10127
    Quote Originally Posted by DopeThrone  [View Original Post]
    She hasn't been responsive to me. In the past she'll say that if she's in Orlando it's because a client is making it worth it for her. I'm sure he's ubering her from here to there. Crazy.

    She still has the same number. Just keep calling / texting her. I usually call her twice and then text her to let me know when she's available.

    MY GUESS - Is that she isn't responding because we are irrelevant lol we are over here and she's almost 2 hours away. I don't blame her. But when she gets here, I'm having that back to back. Maybe back to back to back lmao. I always tell myself I'm gonna see her more often but then 6 months pass by. Damn the other hoes. Too many hoes. Love it.

    Sometimes there are walkers on my way to see Astrid. But out of respect, I keep my appointment with her. I tell her about it and she laughs.
    She told me she could take a train over. Wanted to go to make more $ supposedly. My experience has been if she out of town doesn't respond at all like when goes to Tampa.

  4. #10126

    Train

    Quote Originally Posted by DopeThrone  [View Original Post]
    She hasn't been responsive to me. In the past she'll say that if she's in Orlando it's because a client is making it worth it for her. I'm sure he's ubering her from here to there. Crazy.

    She still has the same number. Just keep calling / texting her. I usually call her twice and then text her to let me know when she's available.

    MY GUESS - Is that she isn't responding because we are irrelevant lol we are over here and she's almost 2 hours away. I don't blame her. But when she gets here, I'm having that back to back. Maybe back to back to back lmao. I always tell myself I'm gonna see her more often but then 6 months pass by. Damn the other hoes. Too many hoes. Love it.

    Sometimes there are walkers on my way to see Astrid. But out of respect, I keep my appointment with her. I tell her about it and she laughs.
    Train from Tampa to Orlando is from between $11 to $18. So Uber to the Station in Tampa and then client picks her up at the station in Orlando.

  5. #10125
    Senior Member


    Posts: 999

    Zelle

    Don't ever use it. One, it's hackable and Rwo the bank will tell you tough titties, no refund on the multiple additional withdrawals not done by you. Ajdal out.

    Quote Originally Posted by TailHunter0428  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever had an escort make you zelle money before meeting in person? I'm refusing too and at the hotel waiting in the parking lot until she comes down because it seems like a scam.
    .

  6. #10124
    Senior Member


    Posts: 999

    Hngblkm please clear some inbox space

    Can you pm me please? Thanks Ajdal out

    Quote Originally Posted by Hngblkm  [View Original Post]
    She on vacation or expanding her reach?

    Do business in the area often and will be that way this week and next, she got a new number she using while there? PM me.
    .

  7. #10123
    Quote Originally Posted by Hngblkm  [View Original Post]
    She on vacation or expanding her reach?

    Do business in the area often and will be that way this week and next, she got a new number she using while there? PM me.
    She hasn't been responsive to me. In the past she'll say that if she's in Orlando it's because a client is making it worth it for her. I'm sure he's ubering her from here to there. Crazy.

    She still has the same number. Just keep calling / texting her. I usually call her twice and then text her to let me know when she's available.

    MY GUESS - Is that she isn't responding because we are irrelevant lol we are over here and she's almost 2 hours away. I don't blame her. But when she gets here, I'm having that back to back. Maybe back to back to back lmao. I always tell myself I'm gonna see her more often but then 6 months pass by. Damn the other hoes. Too many hoes. Love it.

    Sometimes there are walkers on my way to see Astrid. But out of respect, I keep my appointment with her. I tell her about it and she laughs.

  8. #10122

    Has anyone else seen her?

    Quote Originally Posted by G2246  [View Original Post]
    She took the day off yesterday so if anyone reached out with lo response she around today. Say you got her info from this forum.
    No offense G but do we have a confirmation?

  9. #10121
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjm5150  [View Original Post]
    She looks amazing. And I'm getting old if she's a MILF. Gorgeous MILF.
    She took the day off yesterday so if anyone reached out with lo response she around today. Say you got her info from this forum.

  10. #10120

    Astrid. Orlando

    Quote Originally Posted by DopeThrone  [View Original Post]
    Didn't say when she gets back, but it's that time for me to see her. It's been too long. Can't wait.
    She on vacation or expanding her reach?

    Do business in the area often and will be that way this week and next, she got a new number she using while there? PM me.

  11. #10119
    Quote Originally Posted by TailHunter0428  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever had an escort make you zelle money before meeting in person? I'm refusing too and at the hotel waiting in the parking lot until she comes down because it seems like a scam.
    I texted with a girl (I think) from a few counties away. She wanted some money in advance for raveling halfway to meet at a motel. I thought fair enough. But the request was way beyond gas money even after I offered to pay for the room. Think about this, what better crime than to scam a dude who is committing an unscrupulous act (no offense)? If they get your $ and don't follow through what are you going to do? Report them? Not likely. I wouldn't send anyone anything like that. Cash is king and nothing beats in person discussions. You can still get scammed or robbed, but atleast you can make a judgement call in person a little better. I think there are tons of scams on LC.

  12. #10118

    [EMAIL]Shayshay4203@gmail.com[/EMAIL]

    Anyone ever had an escort make you zelle money before meeting in person? I'm refusing too and at the hotel waiting in the parking lot until she comes down because it seems like a scam.

  13. #10117
    Quote Originally Posted by DopeThrone  [View Original Post]
    Didn't say when she gets back, but it's that time for me to see her. It's been too long. Can't wait.
    Understatement. Haven't seen her in weeks ugg.

  14. #10116

    Astrid is in Orlando

    Didn't say when she gets back, but it's that time for me to see her. It's been too long. Can't wait.

  15. #10115
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajdal  [View Original Post]
    Asking for my friend Ajdal Jr. Ajdal out.
    LOL Houdini.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape